OK, now that I have everyones, including PL's, attention. I just have to vent. Remember several months ago I told you about the 80 year old man who was getting taken by the gypsy. She took over $100k from him. I tried to help. He didn't listen. He didn't care. Yada yada yada? Remember?
Well, he calls me today and tells me that he's getting sued. I'm thinking "Ohh boy, this 'ill be good". So he comes to my office with the suit he was served with by the constable. He opened a credit card from a jeweler several months ago, and bought a $15,000 Rolex for his chippy. She was supposed to pay, and obviously didn't, since she's scum and only looking to steal his money. So now the company is suing him for the balance. He wants me to help him!! I'm like "Bro, I'm not a lawyer." I felt like saying "If you would have listened to me months ago, you wouldn't be in this mess", followed by a swift Benny Hill smack in the top of his head. You try and help people, and they s hit on you. Then when they get into trouble, they keep coming back so that they can not listen to you again!