• Join Us!
  • trimspaX32
  • trimspaX32
  • trimspaX32
  • trimspaX32
  • trimspaX32
  • trimspaX32
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: trimspaX32

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
      funshinebr21 is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 93
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Question trimspaX32

hi guys. i am new at this. i just bought some trimspa X32 and i am wondering if anyone has taken it and what the results were and how long before you noticed something? i read it and there aren't side effects unless you don't drink enough water. so thats good. i make sure that i drink plenty. took my first one this afternoon and felt fine. NO sick to my stomach,headaches,chest pain. i am just wondering if people can tell me their experiences and the pro's and con's to it. i haven't told the boyfriend yet. hes been working all day. i am going to tell him tomorrow. hope he understands. well i will check back tomorrow and see if i got any feedback. thanks again!! casie

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Re: trimspaX32

MY BROTHER INLAW TOOK IT MADE HIM WIRED AND JITTERY BUT DID HELP HIM LOSE SOME WEIGHT
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Trimspa X32

Review Summary
      Trimspa’s ad campaign was almost impossible to miss, especially with the scandals constantly swirling around its spokesperson. Perhaps even more astonishing were the before and after photos featured in print and television advertisements of users who had gone from obese to fitness model shape in a matter of weeks.

Like many thermogenic herbal supplements, it used to contain Ephemeral Quadra, but has since revamped its formula. Yet in spite of all the hype, Trimspa’s ingredient list still reads mostly the same as the majority of weight loss supplements on the market.

Ingredients At A Glance
      Trimspa Contains: Hoodia Gordonii, a natural appetite suppressant; patented by TRIMSPA for weight loss, Glucosamine is designed to prolong the amount of time glucose remains in the bloodstream after eating; Green Tea, for its thermogenic properties; Cocoa Extract as a diuretic; Citrus Naringin, also known as Bitter Orange.

Chromium, to help control carbohydrate cravings; Vanadium, a naturally occurring appetite suppressant; Glucomannan, a dietary fiber that assists in weight loss due to its ability to create a sense of fullness, even when taken in small amounts.

Ingredients In Focus
      According to the manufacturers of Trimspa, Glucosamine is designed to prolong the amount of time glucose (or blood sugar) stays within the bloodstream after eating. Theoretically, this delay means that any extra insulin can be used directly by the muscles for energy, instead of being transferred too quickly into fat cells. However, some nutritionists warn that insulin stimulates glucose uptake into the tissues, and with insulin resistance, tissues have the diminished ability to respond to insulin.

This is a characteristic of obesity, hypertension, and type 2 diabetes. The amount in Trimspa X32 is unlikely to cause any of these conditions, but it still doesn’t make sense for this formula.

Diet Lifestyle
      While this review refers specifically to Trimspa’s premier blend, Trimspa X32, the company also offers three additional blends: Trimspa Energy, Trimspa Ultra and Metabospa. The Energy and Ultra formulas are very similar to X32, except that Trimspa Energy contains more caffeine, and Trimspa Ultra contains slightly less caffeine and includes grapefruit extract as an additional ingredient.

Metabospa contains 3acetyl7oxode- hydroepiandrosterone, a mouthful of an ingredient and naturally occurring metabolite of DHEA that may aid in the reduction of body fat and effect thyroid hormone levels. Energy, Ultra, and X32 all contain the wildly popular appetite supplement, Hoodia.

Positives
      • Contains Hoodia gordonii
      • Contains glucomannan
      • Website posts testimonials
      • Discount available for multiple bottles

Negatives
      • At the recommended dose of 6 pills a day, one bottle will last only 10 days. The suggested retail price of a bottle of Trimspa is $39.95, which adds up to $120 per month
      • Taking Trimspa in the late afternoon and evening may be too stimulating for some people
      • Tyramine may trigger migraines
      • we would like to see more convincing customer testimonials or before & after pictures.

Final Thoughts
      Despite its apparently mighty advertising budget, Trimspa X32’s formula is really nothing new. While it does contain Hoodia and Glucomannan, two ingredients that have been shown to reduce appetite, it does not include some of the newer, patented fat burners currently available.

However, Trimspa’s worst offense is probably the lack of solid information the manufacturer provides to the consumer. Its website reveals page after page of incredible transformations, yet it posts few to no details on the quality of its ingredients. For a lower cost, consumers could easily find a similar supplement that placed their safety and satisfaction as a top priority.
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

Merc is offline Elite FG Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

While it does say no side effect you still have to be careful on the product take time off of it and do not stay on it for long peroids of time. the stimulants in the product can burn out your adrenal glands which can make it hard to fuction. Bitter orange is also a stimulant which has properties similar to ephedra so be careful with it and like I already stated make sure you cycle on and off the product to let your body recover.