I am 5 weeks into a pretty decent cycle and got up to around 290 a few weeks ago. Im down to around 275 and have been thinking about the health I am in lately. Being 27 I almost want to just cut my cycle in half dose wise and lose weight and be healthy. I loved doing my show and want to do another one someday soon. I guess with being tired and sore all the time I wonder if its worth it anymore to "get HUGE".. I could cut down to 240 and just be a big guy and lean and live healthy. Maybe I am just rambling like a biotch but I have had some anxiety and lethargic feeling that I havent had before on cycle. Test is up to 1000 a week and EQ is 800. I think I am going to cut dose in half and do more cardio to lean out. I guess I have just been doing alot of thinking lately that Id rather just be lean and healthy than a freak. I mean going to the store, walking up stairs and even bending over for more than 3 seconds cause me to get dizzy and tired. I found ou tmy BP is high as well. I just dont want to get to the point I get burnt out or get hurt. I am getting married in the next year or so and want to settle down with a family. You can still do BB'ing and balance all that but thats is the KEY WORD...BALANCE!! I am just wondering if you guys ever feel like that?? I will always want to be healthy and make gains but I dont think these monster cycles and excess weight is healthy for me..... Ok crying is over...lol Just sometimes think I neglect alot for something that should be more of a balanced life.