• Join Us!
  • Over 1/2 BILLION dollars
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Over 1/2 BILLION dollars

Stout1 is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 62
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Over 1/2 BILLION dollars

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Thomas Jefferson - "When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny."

superdog
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: Over 1/2 BILLION dollars

Why do the cathloic priests always go after little boys? You know Methodists are allowed to marry and have you heard about any problems like this with them? Nope.

T-Man007 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Yeah, get this, the Pope announced that all denominations other than Roman Catholic are not 'real' churches. LMAO! His arguement is that the Roman Catholic church can trace it's bishops back to Christ. So what! They still practice all kinds of cerimonial rituals that aren't even in the Bible. You see, this is why I left the Catholic church when I was 14, I was able to read the Bible for myself and see that no where in the Bible does it say you must confess your sins to a priest to be forgiven. However, it does say very clearly that if you repent of your sins to God you will be forgiven. If you bring that up to a priest they will tell you that you are worthy to talk to God. At least, that was my experience with priets. But, the Bible has numeriour versus about having a relationship with God and Jesus, no where does it say you need a priest for God to hear your prayers. I don't mean to bash on any Catholics, I grew up Catholic and my step father is Catholic, I just know from what the Bible says that many Catholic churches to put much emphasis on cerimonial things that are not even in the Bible. For me, that just didn't cut it. Again, I'm not bashing ALL Catholics, I'm just saying if it's not in the Bible, then I dont' agree with it. This is why Martin Luther started the Protestant church in the first place, because the Roman Catholic church was doing things and teaching things that are not in the Bible. They still do. I know a gilr who said her Catholic church told her she coudl donate more money to the chruch and the priest would pray her grand parent out of pergatory. Now come on, what kind of crap is that? You can buy someone out of pergatory? Please. That is not in the Bible anywhere.

Anyways, sorry to get off on my soap box. Oh, and let me say this for the record, I'm not saying ALL Catholics do this, there are many Catholics I know that do not confess their sins to a priest because they know what the Bible says. It just confuses me why they would be part of a chursh that teaches a false doctrine. Because that's what it is. If a church teaches anything that is not accurate with the Bible, then it's a false doctrine. And, for the record, ALL denominations have a chruch that does this. This I am convinced of. Just about every denomination will have a church that teaches some kind of false doctrine. So, it's not like I'm just pointing my finger at Catholics. There are Baptists, Methodists, Prebyterians, etc that you can find that teach some form of a false doctrine. This is why it's so important to actually study the bible for yourself so you arent' fooled into believing something just because someone says it's true. Look it up, if it's not in the Bible, then it's not true. My favorite is the phrase 'love the sinner, hate the sin'. That verse isn't even in the Bible but people preach it left and right.
      I used to have superhuman powers....until my therapist took them away.

jipped genes is online now VET
      Overall activity: 49.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is El Burro!

I am:
      ----

Level

i dont know but i was told and cannot substantiate the reason for sex with boys with fact but i will tell you what i heard anyway for good or bad.

they just dont count. its not a described sin in the Bible. the Bible talks about premarital sex with a female and says no man on man sex even stuff about masturbation, but from what i was told and this is very simplified is there is nothing about sex with boys.

sick twist if its true.

If these men were men of God they wouldnt do this which IMO makes them evil and they should be treated as such
      "SHIAT BIOTCH, thats a big ass!"

A clear concience is a sign of a bad memory.

husband of the year

moose riding maple syrup drinking flanel wearing canuck wannabe

badasz32 is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 405
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

the bible was finalized 300 years after the death of Christ, the council of Nicia decided what would be Cannon (religious Doctrine).

There are tons of things cut out and edited. I was so shocked when i took turning points in religion and science and History of Christianity in college.
      I will agree that every educated mind needs to read the Bible due to refrences in other works that would have never been picked up.

religion is a way to give meaning to life. every society had some type of religion to explain what happens to them and the world they live in. Humans cant handle the idea of being on earth with no meaning. The Catholic Church has been using the Opiate of the masses for centuries. SUffer now but it will be worth it in the after life.

i dont really know where im going with this but lots of things piss me off. Like priest touching little boys. If anyone is wondering I was raised Catholic.
      Badasz1@Hushmail.com

T-Man007 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
      i dont know but i was told and cannot substantiate the reason for sex with boys with fact but i will tell you what i heard anyway for good or bad.

they just dont count. its not a described sin in the Bible. the Bible talks about premarital sex with a female and says no man on man sex even stuff about masturbation, but from what i was told and this is very simplified is there is nothing about sex with boys.

sick twist if its true.

If these men were men of God they wouldnt do this which IMO makes them evil and they should be treated as such
      See, that's my point exactly! A church that takes and twists the Bible so they can sin and say 'that's not what the Bible says'. I would not doubt that for one second. But, the Bible, as it was written the Hebrew and Greek words for 'man' is also translated as 'male' so when it says 'man shall not lay with man as he would a women' it is equally translated as 'male shall not lay with male as he would a female'. So, the arguement is a weak one. And, if the priest has sex with the boy, that's pre-marital sex, which is a sin. Also, if the boy is under 18, that's statuatory rape which is illegal and the Bible says 'to obey the laws of man', so that a sin as well. No matter how they twist it, it's still a sin. But, like I said, that would not surprise me one bit if they used something like that to convince themselves it's ok.
      I used to have superhuman powers....until my therapist took them away.

kite is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I have mixed feelings about the Catholic Church. I believe that it contains some of the richest spiritual writings, and some of the best examples within the saints of what we should strive to be. From an administrative point they failed miserably. The way that the sexual abuse was handled was absolutely horrible.
      I have turned my back on the institution for this and other reasons, but not on what it should have been, if that makes any sense. I still read the catechism of the Catholic church, the Catholic Bible and various other writings by various saints and mystics. I don't currently "belong" to any church, nor do I think I will in the future. Religious institutes, much like government institutions, are full of beurocracy and hipocracy. I simply choose to practice my faith in my own way be it right or wrong.

3Vandoo is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 11.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

ah religion, this good ole dangerous word
      three doodoo is back! Hide your women!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I am catholic in a land where 9.3 people out of 10 are catholic, even at the speed our stupid govermnent is letting arab in, well in 10 years were gonna be 10 muslim out of 10.

Anyway, Im myself a catholic, I think the catholic church is a joke on itself.

In the 10 commandments it say you wont idolize fake idols
      Now go inside a church, wtf.... idolatry all over. Prayers to virgin mary, sainit-whatever, to the christ. Where is god in all of that. It is so much present that it sounds more like a polytheism religion than mono.

The biblw is a READER DIGEST, some men met and decided what should be in the so called Holy Book, another book written by men, altered by men.

the catholic church is so powerfull is so avid of power that his reign in many places including here "quebec" it did the contrary, their hold on the people, places, school, priests were the absolute power in the villages and cities.

Anyway, im a protestant catholic who takes from all religions and did my own and in my heart I know im right!

So im a polymorphicreligious man

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Oh also, I have a friend who is a priest and based at the vatican
      We had often chats about priests and marriage, and women in.

For the women in, there things of tradtion, that I respect the traditional way and out of respect I understand.

Letting priest be celibate and not getting married, he was telling me about how they would not be allow to support a family etc...

I was at my best friend wedding, the dude of orthodox romanian, so I was looking at the patriach who is actually a married man and I was thinking.
      Why dont priests are normal people, married, single but volunteer, they take to oath as volunter and do other jobs on the side, hell like a soccer coach. that would probably more meaningfull to alot of people.