• Join Us!
  • Just a question: hoping for an honest answer
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Just a question: hoping for an honest answer

angryoldman is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Just a question: hoping for an honest answer

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

In all seriousness, I was born "In da hood". I was a white boy raised "In da Hood". Got my fighting degree "In da Hood" Got jumped many times "In da hood". Etc etc etc....
      From living amongst many ethnicities for many years, I have come to appreciate the many good and bad things from them. Some may call me a racist. I choose to say I'm diversified. Many of my colored and Latino friends from my old neighborhood have a good enough sense of humor that they can call me "cracker" and "honkey". And in return, I can call them "N" word and "wet backs". It's all in good humor, and they know that because I lived near them on the same crappy street.
      Now, here's my question:
      I hear a lot of people defending the Blacks, and Latin American community, and whomever else. And what I've personally found is, most of these people that defend the Blacks, Latino's, and whomever else, have never lived in the real world. Basically, they were born with a silver spoon, never lived in anything less than Mommy and Daddies $500,000 house with the his and her BMW's out front. Went to a school where they may have been less than a dozen non white students, and so on.
      And mostly because their parents taught them "politcal correctness". So never having actually lived among the different ethnicities, how do people know their struggles? How do people know what stories they have, and what there is to like and dislike? By watching TV shows and reading books? Sure, I could have judged all blacks by watching "Sanford and Son", and Latin Americans from watching "Chico and the Man". But I am happy to have lived with them, and got my assed kicked by a few. But I really just love when I read stories of people defending different races that wished whitey was dead. If 2 white guys are walking down the street, and see someone getting their ass kicked, the white guys will more than likely stop to help.
      Now, chances are, if 2 non white people are walking down the street, and they see a white guy getting jumped, you think they will:
      A) Stop and help
      B) Join in and make it 4 on 1
      C) Rob the white guy on the ground
      Not looking to start an argument, just peoples feelings and maybe an intellectual conversation. I don't expect people to be honest, but how many have lived in the hood, or lived in the $500,000 WASP house?
      “I don't look ahead... I keep focused on my next opponent. I am looking forward to my next opponent, I don't think past that point.”
      --Manny Pacquiao

Big Mike's speach to Congress telling them to phuque off on the steroid ban:

https://www.moviewavs.com/0049230534/...y/statemnt.mp3

Fitnessgeared's resident Smart ass

supasaiyan99 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Just a question: hoping for an honest answer

I live in the hood and if someone is getting jumped regardless of what race the victim or attackers are, I turn around and head in the opposite direction. Once I'm out of site I'll call the cops.
      NO PAIN, NO GAIN
      KNOW PAIN, KNOW GAIN

kite is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Lol, you actually make a good point. Ok, a little about myself. My grandfather moved down here in the 60's baught a small motel off the highway and went backrupt. He somehow managed to bullshiit his way into getting some money to conver the motel into the Fitzgerald Colored Nursing Home. This was a big hit, a Catholic Yankee startin up an all black nursing home in the mid 60's, lol!!! Anyway, it all worked out obviously. My grandparents house is actually attatched to the nursing home and is in what some may call the "black section" of town with an ever increasing Mexican population. This is what I grew up in. Most of my time was spent at the granparents house or visiting with folks in the nursing home. My mom and I lived in a trailer park down from the nursing home beside the projects. When I was a kid, I never got the redneck mentality of nigger this and nigger that, because blacks were always part of my family. No silver spoon over here, but there's been plenty of southern soul food in my mouth though, lol!

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i grew up on a ranch downriver, but i ran the streets from 8 mile down to ford st (5 mile), and i been on the recieving end of an asswhippin or 2...i can honestly say that twice, i was helped out by a black dude...i dont really see black or white...and i know, that is SO the same thing everyone says!! but, i dont. an aszhole's an aszhole, and i've faught alot more white guys than latin or black guys!! i can also say, that in my years of running the streets, i've heard all the story's of black guys "jumping" 1 white guy, but i never seen it. i have seen 4-5 arabs grab a guy and start on him...seen that MANY times
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

Merc is offline Elite FG Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I guess I have never lived in the real world I lived in my parents house until I was 17 when i moved out got a job finished High school decided to join the military then decided to go back to school and get my degree which I paid for and now live in what I consider a nice home. I dont think either one the white people or non white would stop to help unless someone was taking a good grounding pounding then if that was the case I would think that both couples would stop to help. But then down in SoCal I saw a lot of people jumping in the fight to pound on the guy that was already on the floor even though they had nothing to do with it, and I dont remember seeing whites jumping in to help pound the guy even more. the only people that were that trying to help the guy was the police.

Corrodo is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

I grew up in the town where the KKK was active and was the headquarters for a few years. They used to have rallies outside in the middle of nowhere and me and I few buddies used to drive by and bump tupac and throw eggs at them. We didnt care as the guy who's property was named Chucky and my friends older brother used to kick the living shiit out of this kid when they were younger. Some know the town I grew up in and its about 2200 people and one stop sign. We had one black kid at our school and he was our friend and a hell of an athlete. I NEVER once thought of black or white growing up as I was around them as a younger child. When I moved and went to HS I saw what that town was like and was disgusted. One kid at a party who was your typical redneck farmer type called my friend a nigger and was going to kick him out of the party. I was in the other room and heard it. I was a sophmore at the time and he was a senior and all I remember is immediately going right at him and beat the living hell out of him. Come to find out ALOT of people felt the same way I did but didnt want to stand up when things like that were going on or said. Now I didnt grow up with alot or money or things, but I was taught fairness and respect from day one. My great grandfather came here from Italy and dealt with ALOT of hate and racism at first, so I have always been one to judge character as a whole. That said I am a realistic person and do think our nation is in trouble with the current situations.