• Join Us!
  • "SiCKO" movie link
  • "SiCKO" movie link
  • "SiCKO" movie link
  • "SiCKO" movie link
  • "SiCKO" movie link
  • "SiCKO" movie link
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "SiCKO" movie link

Stout1 is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 62
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default "SiCKO" movie link

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • "SiCKO" movie link
      • "SiCKO" movie link

• "SiCKO" movie link
      • "SiCKO" movie link
      • "SiCKO" movie link
      • "SiCKO" movie link
      • "SiCKO" movie link
      • "SiCKO" movie link
      Thomas Jefferson - "When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny."

solidground is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 90
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: "SiCKO" movie link

it was just pretty good imo, could have been better..i think he was the most one sided in this film compared to his others..He doesnt even mention the other countries with unviersal healthcare have higher taxes..Although Imo we can give Americans healthcare with out raising our taxes if they were spent the right way. I just would have liked him to offer some solutions rather then only make comparisons and raise questions.
      (candidates@google:ron paul )

956Vette
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I definately support pirating this, lol

love a good documentary, dislike michael moore...

PL456 is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 143
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

go to canada's governmental healthcare website (it's called canada medicare, I believe). They list the wait times for many common procedures. by the way, if you have cancer in canada..dont expect radiation treatments to begin for at least a month. Orthopedic surgeries, wait 4-6 months. MRI and CT's, several weeks. Oh yeah, its great up there. As far as cuba goes, well, Im sure the thousands of inmates in castro's political prisons love the healthcare system. michael moore is an idiot. when he strokes out or has his massive heart attack due to his 400 lb fat frame, you wanna bet he hops on his learjet and flies to canada....nope, Ill bet he'll be sitting up in the mayo or cleveland clinic.
      -----+++DrugFree4Life+++-----

Klash is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 184
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by PL456 View Post
      when he strokes out or has his massive heart attack due to his 400 lb fat frame, you wanna bet he hops on his learjet and flies to canada....nope, Ill bet he'll be sitting up in the mayo or cleveland clinic.
      LOL!!!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

an idiot? hes quite intelligent actually, biased yes but not an idoit..did you get to watch the movie bc it pretty much proves the opposite of what you just said. What does castros politics have to do with healthcare? Sounds like you think our healthcare system is acceptable, and its clearly not give the wealth of our country..How about our govt uses its money for its citizens health instead of financing pakistan etc.

PL456 is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 143
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

solid...u want the govt to operate healthcare? u must be kidding me. our system is the best in the world. period. how do you like going to charity (govt-run) hospitals..not nice is it? well, thats what the whole thing would be like if dems had their way. sheesh..liberals everywhere.
      -----+++DrugFree4Life+++-----

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

actually i want a whole new system entirely(get rid of it), but it wont happen bc our govt is ran by these people and other corps..so i rather have our taxes used for the benefit of our people..Our system is not the best in the world..its ok to dislike things about your govt, support is not always patriotic.

Look up the term liberal also, you clearly are confused at what it means.. bc the current admin is pretty liberal aka neocon and a disgrace to the principles our country was built upon.

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i dont know solid...i worked with some canadians up here, and that's there biggest biotch. i know you expect me to just oppose you for the sake of opposing you, but that's the biggest bioch they got (that and taxes, lol). as you'd guess, i'm NOT a mike moore fan. cant stand the guy, and dont believe anything he say's ever since the larry and me doc. he's past biased...he's a snake that makes his $ from stirring shyt! he's one-way, regardless of facts. and, as pl said, i bet he dont rush off to cuba when he needs medical attention! i wonder how vandoo feels about it...
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Well i agree that michael moore is biased and def. about making money more then the cause, but he does have good info in his documetaries..i agree that countrys with socialized healthcare have higher taxes and that our medicine/doctors are some of the worlds best..
      I am completely against univeral healthcare,maybe i was condradicting myself but i just was stating it would be better then our current system..I jus think its gonna be near impossible with any of the frontrunning candidates to change the system..to change the system we need to eliminate lobbyists completely.
      I dont approve of govt in any business - including healthcare (medicare etc)..I want a complete free market, and under a true capitalist and healthy society more companies would provide benefits.. the amount of poor in this economy would be limited and these few could go to church's and volunteer hospitals anyway.

I know i always push Ron Paul but in the link in my sig he discusses the healthcare system and a resolution amongst other things.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by solidground View Post
      Well i agree that michael moore is biased and def. about making money more then the cause, but he does have good info in his documetaries..i agree that countrys with socialized healthcare have higher taxes and that our medicine/doctors are some of the worlds best..
      I am completely against univeral healthcare,maybe i was condradicting myself but i just was stating it would be better then our current system..I jus think its gonna be near impossible with any of the frontrunning candidates to change the system..to change the system we need to eliminate lobbyists completely.
      I dont approve of govt in any business - including healthcare (medicare etc)..I want a complete free market, and under a true capitalist and healthy society more companies would provide benefits.. the amount of poor in this economy would be limited and these few could go to church's and volunteer hospitals anyway.

I know i always push Ron Paul but in the link in my sig he discusses the healthcare system and a resolution amongst other things.
      this sentence you say here, is the whole key!!! there's never, ever been anything, you've EVER said that i agree with more!!! EVER!!! our government is owned. lock, stock and barrel. and the guy's who'd have to stop lobbiest, are the ones that are owned!! so, it's not going anywhere, and things will not change...all's you can do is vote for the guy's that are owned by the companies who's opinion's agree with yours the most. sad, but true. i hear ya about ron paul, and i really do think i lean towards him at this point...it's just too bad that if he get's in, he'll be castrated...dude will be more of a lame duck than carter! they will shut him down!

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

and who will shut him down dave lol? New World Order, justgotta convince u about them and then were on the same page..Honestly i dont think anyone can listen to Ron Paul and not atleast think he may be on to something..Hes exactly everything i can ask for..He speaks the truth and puts the country and our freedom first..I believe in a fair playing field he would win, he appeals to anyone who isnt brainwashed about our foreign policies (things can and should be done diplomatically)that believes in our constitution and basic rights as humans.

As far as getting rid of lobbyists, this is huge..RP would def try his hardest to do it..They are the ones that make the moves and some of these lobbyists that have been in politics (think ex-congressman?) can be in our reps ears all the way up to the moment they sign a bill in the house..Its really unreal that business' have legal political ties..Same thing with the military industrial complex, this is when the people who are deciding the wars have business ties or own corps that supply the military, obviously theres gonna be some biased decisions..Most importantly we need to make corporations people, this way the owners are responsible..If corps. were people and not govt allowed entities, this would all change imo, bc then the ceos presidents etc would personally be responisible for breaking the laws..There would be alot less corruption and pollution.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by solidground View Post
      and who will shut him down dave lol? New World Order, justgotta convince u about them and then were on the same page..Honestly i dont think anyone can listen to Ron Paul and not atleast think he may be on to something..Hes exactly everything i can ask for..He speaks the truth and puts the country and our freedom first..I believe in a fair playing field he would win, he appeals to anyone who isnt brainwashed about our foreign policies (things can and should be done diplomatically)that believes in our constitution and basic rights as humans.

As far as getting rid of lobbyists, this is huge..RP would def try his hardest to do it..They are the ones that make the moves and some of these lobbyists that have been in politics (think ex-congressman?) can be in our reps ears all the way up to the moment they sign a bill in the house..Its really unreal that business' have legal political ties..Same thing with the military industrial complex, this is when the people who are deciding the wars have business ties or own corps that supply the military, obviously theres gonna be some biased decisions..Most importantly we need to make corporations people, this way the owners are responsible..If corps. were people and not govt allowed entities, this would all change imo, bc then the ceos presidents etc would personally be responisible for breaking the laws..There would be alot less corruption and pollution.
      who will shut him down??!! is this a trick question? how about his NOT getting support, that he'll need, to get things passed...they (politicians) have proven to be resouceful at shutting down who they want to. you think they (all other politicians) are gonna let ron paul reach in their pocket and grab fist's full of money?? c'mon solid...you know better.

he can huff, he can puff, but he aint blowing lobbiest's down!! as i said, you aint gotta sell me on the guy. so far, i like him alot. it'll be sad, if he wins, to watch him not be successful at getting the things done that need to be. am i saying, "no sence in voting for him" or "no sence in trying"...NO. i'm not saying that at all. just the oppisite! i want him to win..i'm just saying how, i believe, it'll be a lame duck presidency...and maybe...just maybe, people will see how fuked up it is....(new world order....will you stop?, lol)

i agree that ceo's and pres. of corp's should be held responcible for the actions of the company...

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

Klash is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 184
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I think your looking at a Ron Paul victory in a vacuum. That does display how unlikely a Ron Paul victory is though. If you look at his victory in context to what that would mean about our society - he would have no problems getting support for legislation that protected individual freedom. If Ron Paul won. That would mean we would have a society that valued individual freedom and reason. Politicians that opposed freedom would be on their last term or in communities opposed to the rest of the nation. Lobbyist that supported unconstitutional law would be a waste of a organizations resources because they would be constantly denied.

Ron Paul doesn't have to win to influence our society and politics. He just has to do good enough to get other politicians attention, to display that their is a market in America for politicians that believe in individual freedom and responsibility.

That's just like the fair tax. Politicians don't want it, lobbyist don't want it but a lot of people want it - so some politicians make it part of their campaign to attract voters. If this starts attracting voters more politicians will hop on the band wagon and it will pass.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • "SiCKO" movie link
      • "SiCKO" movie link

• "SiCKO" movie link
      • "SiCKO" movie link
      • "SiCKO" movie link
      • "SiCKO" movie link
      • "SiCKO" movie link
      • "SiCKO" movie link
      Quote Originally Posted by Klash View Post
      I think your looking at a Ron Paul victory in a vacuum. That does display how unlikely a Ron Paul victory is though. If you look at his victory in context to what that would mean about our society - he would have no problems getting support for legislation that protected individual freedom. If Ron Paul won. That would mean we would have a society that valued individual freedom and reason. Politicians that opposed freedom would be on their last term or in communities opposed to the rest of the nation. Lobbyist that supported unconstitutional law would be a waste of a organizations resources because they would be constantly denied.

Ron Paul doesn't have to win to influence our society and politics. He just has to do good enough to get other politicians attention, to display that their is a market in America for politicians that believe in individual freedom and responsibility.

That's just like the fair tax. Politicians don't want it, lobbyist don't want it but a lot of people want it - so some politicians make it part of their campaign to attract voters. If this starts attracting voters more politicians will hop on the band wagon and it will pass.
      so, IF ron paul won, the whole of congress (or, atleast the majority) would be voted out and removed, to be replaced with more like minded ron paul's....yea, ok. good luck with that one. i see were your going with this. i understand. your saying, were he to win, then obviously the american people led him to that win becouse they want the change that he represents, and after they were done with that change, they'd make a change (2-4 years later ) in congress....sounds good on paper, but i find it hard to believe that one would lead to another, or you'd have republican pres. w/republican house and vise vera, more often......one dos'nt really lead to the other....he'd be castrated in office.

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...