• Join Us!
  • Accusations of racism never cease to amaze!
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Accusations of racism never cease to amaze!

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Accusations of racism never cease to amaze!

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

https://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070705/...crimination_dc

Now their grasping for straws! I find it convenient that this study comes out less than a week after the supreme court made it's ruling on racial discrimination or favoritism in schools. Unbelievable the lengths some groups will go!

T-Man007 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Accusations of racism never cease to amaze!

Blah, blah, blah. Suck it up! This is what is called the 'age of entitlement'. People acting as if someone 'owes' them something. And, as someone who grew up in ATL, let me tell you something about Black Women, they don't take **** off of ANYONE! Ever! Period! They will put you in your place in a heart beat, so this is total BS. If anything, there is a genetic reason due to something they are eating or something else. Was breast cancer at an all tiem high during the great depression? Because, I would have to think that was the most stressful time this country has ever had.

Just my thoughts.
      I used to have superhuman powers....until my therapist took them away.

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Exactly! I say look to the contaminants in the food and water we eat, and also the mediacations we take.

You'll quickly find that many things that you use on a daily basis are known to cause disease.

supasaiyan99 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man007 View Post
      Blah, blah, blah. Suck it up! This is what is called the 'age of entitlement'. People acting as if someone 'owes' them something. And, as someone who grew up in ATL, let me tell you something about Black Women, they don't take **** off of ANYONE! Ever! Period! They will put you in your place in a heart beat, so this is total BS. If anything, there is a genetic reason due to something they are eating or something else. Was breast cancer at an all tiem high during the great depression? Because, I would have to think that was the most stressful time this country has ever had.

Just my thoughts.
      I'm with you on that. Every balck woman I know won't bow down to being discriminated against, they will let you know exactly how they feel. If they said dicrimination lead to high blood pressure I'd say yeah because it does make you upset and the blood pressure rises quickly especially if you just ate salty chicken...LOL!
      NO PAIN, NO GAIN
      KNOW PAIN, KNOW GAIN

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by supasaiyan99 View Post
      I'm with you on that. Every balck woman I know won't bow down to being discriminated against, they will let you know exactly how they feel. If they said dicrimination lead to high blood pressure I'd say yeah because it does make you upset and the blood pressure rises quickly especially if you just ate salty chicken...LOL!
      Exactly, just like my blood pressure raises when black people say white people owe them for slavery. Or when people play the race card to get out of trouble, or when race is used to put yourself of the other guy to get the position in school or work.

Yeah racism and discrimination plays a negative role on blood pressure on both sides of the coin.

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I meant put yourself AHEAD of the other guy....

For some reason that didn't go through.

6p6 is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 29.0%
      is armed and ready...R U?

I am:
      Wtf

Level

I have a friend whose a cop back east and he told me he dreads stopping anyone of color because immediately its a racist issue for stopping them for speeding or running a stop sign. He works nights and he's like "how the hell am I supposed to know even if the driver is male or female its dark"...I know there's Police Depts like Sacramento PD in CA that record the race of the driver of every stop made because the ACLU filed suit on them for racial profiling.

I know I'm off on a tangent but this black guy in line today at the store made a racist remark towards the white cashier and it ticked me off...almost got into a fight when I asked him if he'd like a role reversal...He told me to watch my back I told him my glocks got my back and he left!

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by 6p6 View Post
      I know I'm off on a tangent but this black guy in line today at the store made a racist remark towards the white cashier and it ticked me off...almost got into a fight when I asked him if he'd like a role reversal...He told me to watch my back I told him my glocks got my back and he left!
      Good for you bro!!!

I had to go to Lowes to return something because they gave me wrong information. So I waited for the manager whom was black and was talking nicely to a black customer. When he finished I approached him and explained that they need to train their people better because nothing is more frustrating than for someone to give me false information rather than tell me they don't know, or find out the correct answer. I was there 4 times that day for the same thing so by that time I was tired of the incompetence.

Immediately this guy tells me I have no right to say his employees are incompetent and started yelling at me. I elaborated and told him I wasn't saying they were incompetent but that their training was, and they were trained improperly.

This guy still was making a scene and belittling me in front of everyone. So I stopped this guy dead in his track and said " I see what's going on here! Your racist because I'm white!" This lit him up. He immediately shouted "WHAT?!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN RACIST?? I CAN'T BE RACIST! I'M BLACK!" I countered that instantly and said "So your saying that black people can't be racist? That racism only applies to white people? That statement alone proves you are racist! I saw how nicely you treated the customer before me that was black. How come I didn't get the same treatment? OH that's right....I'M WHITE!!" I told him he'll be hearing from my laywer for the discrimination lawsuit.

Needless to say I contacted their corporate office, and that scumbag was reprimanded! Last I saw he is no longer management! Ha ha! Racist scumbag got a taste of his own medecine!

I hate racism and everything it stands for. I truly hope someday color and ethnicity has no bearing on how you treat someone. I think it's truly ignorant to treat someone differently solely based on race and ethnicity. You'd think by now people would see past this. But now the minorities are victimizing themselves. When they stop doing that, I honestly think racism will nearly disappear soon after!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by 6p6 View Post
      I have a friend whose a cop back east and he told me he dreads stopping anyone of color because immediately its a racist issue for stopping them for speeding or running a stop sign. He works nights and he's like "how the hell am I supposed to know even if the driver is male or female its dark"...I know there's Police Depts like Sacramento PD in CA that record the race of the driver of every stop made because the ACLU filed suit on them for racial profiling.

There are a lot of un-educated/ghetto blacks who are just as bad as hill-billy redneck KKK mofos when it comes to racism. If they follow the ghetto mentality they will never learn and they pass it along to the kids.
      NO PAIN, NO GAIN
      KNOW PAIN, KNOW GAIN

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by DJDIGGLER View Post
      I hate racism and everything it stands for. I truly hope someday color and ethnicity has no bearing on how you treat someone. I think it's truly ignorant to treat someone differently solely based on race and ethnicity. You'd think by now people would see past this. But now the minorities are victimizing themselves. When they stop doing that, I honestly think racism will nearly disappear soon after!
      IN 50 years the globe will be so integrated that race/ethnicity won't matter, but there will always be something that causes conflict. I bet it'll be something stupid like "I'm part black, white, hispanic and asian you're just half back and white, I'm mixed more so I'm better." Hopefully it won't be something that stupid.
      NO PAIN, NO GAIN
      KNOW PAIN, KNOW GAIN

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

IN 50 years the globe will be so integrated that race/ethnicity won't matter, but there will always be something that causes conflict. I bet it'll be something stupid like "I'm part black, white, hispanic and asian you're just half back and white, I'm mixed more so I'm better." Hopefully it won't be something that stupid.
      Yeah that would be pretty lame! I think next will be segregating based on weight not race.

Your right though. Ignorant hicks & ghetto thugs both annoy me. They are helpless and have closed minds!

6p6 is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 29.0%
      is armed and ready...R U?

I am:
      Wtf

Level

the only bias anyone needs is on FAT...not PHAT but FAT...like the stuff around your midsection! LMAO

T-Man007 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I see that happening in urban places of America, but not the Globe. Just look at what Europe is doing to those African immagrants right now. They don't want them coming over because of how this country has profiled black people. Right now there are thousands of African immagrants trying to cross the Mediterranian and they are getting shuffled to this little island and left there with no way off. It's horrible but it's true. And, my mom and sister just got back from a wedding in Ireland about 6 months ago. Now, if anyone thinks the south is racist against blacks, go to Ireland. My mom said it made her sick to her stomach to hear what they said about them. For those of you who have read the story, it's on my mom's side that I have Native American and African American blood. A very small part, but still, it's there and it made her disgusted. My mom is also Irish too. So here she is having one side of her very own ancestors ripping on people who make up another side of her genetic make up. Even if it is a very small part because it was so long ago, it's still there. Anyways, back to my point, Europe is very anti-black in most countries and they will literally 'run them off' as my mom was told. She asked how do you just run people off and they told her, 'you don't want to know'. So, it must be pretty bad.

So, as for the globe, there will always be segregation, but I think the urban areas of America like NY, ATL, LA and so forth will be just like you said bro. You won't be able to tell black from white in the future but the rural areas and other countries will be different IMO.
      I used to have superhuman powers....until my therapist took them away.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man007 View Post
      I see that happening in urban places of America, but not the Globe. Just look at what Europe is doing to those African immagrants right now. They don't want them coming over because of how this country has profiled black people. Right now there are thousands of African immagrants trying to cross the Mediterranian and they are getting shuffled to this little island and left there with no way off. It's horrible but it's true. And, my mom and sister just got back from a wedding in Ireland about 6 months ago. Now, if anyone thinks the south is racist against blacks, go to Ireland. My mom said it made her sick to her stomach to hear what they said about them. For those of you who have read the story, it's on my mom's side that I have Native American and African American blood. A very small part, but still, it's there and it made her disgusted. My mom is also Irish too. So here she is having one side of her very own ancestors ripping on people who make up another side of her genetic make up. Even if it is a very small part because it was so long ago, it's still there. Anyways, back to my point, Europe is very anti-black in most countries and they will literally 'run them off' as my mom was told. She asked how do you just run people off and they told her, 'you don't want to know'. So, it must be pretty bad.

So, as for the globe, there will always be segregation, but I think the urban areas of America like NY, ATL, LA and so forth will be just like you said bro. You won't be able to tell black from white in the future but the rural areas and other countries will be different IMO.

Yeah I know about Europe. I'm from France! Racism wasn't that big of a deal back in the 80's. Now days it's more prevalent from what I hear. All over Europe blacks and Arabs are pretty much scum to every body else. Have you ever seen the documentary on the racism black soccer players face across Europe? People throw banana peels at them on the field. Even the PM of France said back in 1998 when France won the World Cup "France didn't win, Africa won," because the majority of the French soccer players are African. Anyways I also read a report stating how white Europeans are not producing kids at the same rate as the African and Arab immigrants so they will be the minority in a few decades. The country with the worst birth rate was Russia I think?

Anyways I'll take being called the n-word or have banana peels thrown at me over being killed by some idiot with a car bomb because we don't have the same religion!
      NO PAIN, NO GAIN
      KNOW PAIN, KNOW GAIN

kite is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

I doubt it will come to that, but with race mixing and racism fading, attention will be turned more strongly onto difference in opinions on matters of faith. Look for more attacks on Christianity, more hatred towards Islam and everyone else will be pretty well fukked as well.