• Join Us!
  • We're next.....
  • We're next.....
  • We're next.....
  • We're next.....
  • We're next.....
  • We're next.....
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We're next.....

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default We're next.....

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • We're next.....
      • We're next.....

• We're next.....
      • We're next.....
      • We're next.....
      • We're next.....
      • We're next.....
      • We're next.....

solidground is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 90
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: We're next.....

britains a step ahead of us, but were on our way to a police/surveillance state..rfid chips are my biggest worry though. these things are everywhere already and people have no idea.
      (candidates@google:ron paul )

T-Man007 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

You know, it's a two way street for me. One....I would love the fact that if we all had some kind of chip and some sick phuk kidnapped my son with the intent to do harm to him and the FBI could be on him in minutes, that is very very comforting to me. But, side two, someone would know where you are all the damn time. Eventually it would roll out into a service you could join and even those close to you could keep tabs on you. It would take away everything that is free about freedom.

So, I can see both sides of the arguement on this one for sure. It would reduce kidnappings, it would reduce fugitives at large, it would reduce illegal aliens (because they wouldn't have the chip), it would increase the number of closed murder cases (I'm sure they would be able to trace your chip and the chips that were close to you at the time of the murder...eventually), etc. But, man, how can you just take away our right to walk from place to place without having to worry about if someone is watching me pick my ass or something.

I just don't know about this one. I dislike a lot about it but I also would find comfort in it too from a parent/husband point of view. Just imagine (those of you who are married) you wife beind kidnapped. God, that would be the most sickening feeling in the world, but if you knew they could trace her chip and have her in no time, that would be a very conforting thing.

And, many people who are parents of out of control children would probably like to be able to track their children. This, I do NOT agree with. If you build trust with your child, they will be honest with you. You lay down the rules and they will obey if they respect you. There is no need to violate there privacy anytime you want. So many back and forth issues on this one, that's for sure.
      I used to have superhuman powers....until my therapist took them away.

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i think along the same lines as t. while i believe the sucky part is "someone would know where you are at all times", they'd have to WANT to know who and where you are...who the hell would want to know where and what i'm doing?? that'd be one bored individule
      but, should my kid be snagged, i'd thank the lord for this!
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

superdog
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I don`t like it. We caught crimals and contolled crime for centuries without constant surviellance.

Hell, if they really want to reduce crime they should concentrate on improving the economy so people have jobs- working people are much less likely to commit crime A) They have money B) They have somthing to loose.

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

^also very true!
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

T-Man007 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by superdog View Post
      I don`t like it. We caught crimals and contolled crime for centuries without constant surviellance.

Hell, if they really want to reduce crime they should concentrate on improving the economy so people have jobs- working people are much less likely to commit crime A) They have money B) They have somthing to loose.
      See, I'm not worried about that kind of crime, I'm wanting an improvement in child molestation, rape, kidnappings and murder, the kinds of crimes that are committed by people who are educated and have jobs. Just look at that dude from VT, he was smart and obviously had money to go to that school, but still went nuts. It's those kinds of crimes that can't be resolved by jobs. Just because someone has a job or even a good job doesn't put their desires to molest children aside. Those are the phukers that worry me. The ones you never expect until it happens. Those are the people I think the government should have 24/7 surveilance of. Just think about it, you are a child molestor and you have certain places you use to get these kids but now they are monitored by camera, would you still go? I would think they would think twice before they nabbed some kid and that's all I want, for them to reconsider their actions. But, like I said, if I want to go and piss behind a tree I don't want someone watching me. Just imagine how many less kids would get nabbed if people knew cameras were everywhere. Hell, just imagine how many less rapes, drug deals, senseless murcers and other stuff would reduce if you knew there were camera everywhere. Even a drive by shooting, they could follow the car from camera to camera until the cops got on you. People would think twice.

But, it's still an infringement on my privacy so I'm not saying i"m for it, but with all these over sensitive ***** liberals (no offense to all liberals, just the ones who fit this example) who think criminals should get lessor punishments and that the punishment should we can forget about the idea of tougher punishment. If you raped someone and got castrated and a brand on your forehead, or you molested a child and got one hand cut off, castrated and a brand on your forehead, or you beat your wife and get your hand cut off and a brand on your forehead you think twice before doing stupid ****. Just imagine the impact of going through life with a "R" branded on your forehead for raping someone. Or losing a hand and having to learn to do everything with the other hand because your sick ass touched some innocent little child, that would reduce those crimes a lot. But, like I said, this country has gotten too damn sensitive for that stuff. Back when there was no gun control at all, very little law enforcement and public hangings, crime was very low statistically compared to today. I know some crime has to do with lack of education and lack of opportunity, but most crime is that of people who want to do the crime because the punishment isn't sever enough. I've met many people in my life during my party days who used to sling and when i asked them 'what if you get caught?' They would say 'so what, I do a year or two and get out.' That's the mentality of most criminals. But, if this country started making the punishment fit the crime, man, people would think twice.

Thats my opinion anyways.
      I used to have superhuman powers....until my therapist took them away.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

it comes down to how you view the people in power and what you think their goals are..This is the key component of a police state..The media shows over and over all these kidknappings, is it to help the missing people or so parents will be open to chips in their kids and cameras all over the place??Fear works when it comes to limiting privacy..

Also we have to look at laws and limitations like these from more then one viewpoint, and the possibilty of them being misused ..For example the military commisions act of 2006 takes away habeas corpus..Many Americans said great because they think its only applicable to people in Guantanamo bc thats what the news told people it was for..Meanwhile this can be used on ANYONE who is a terrorist, under the patriot act, pretty much anyone who commits a crime can be considered a terrorist..My point is evaluate laws and privacy issues on whether or not the govt can abuse them on regular citizens and not get away with it bc how the law was written.

We can not let rfid chips, cameras, and national id cards become part of American Society, the govt can and will abuse these tools..Whats the diff between **** Germany's "papers please" stops and Americas soon to be national id cards?

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

^ i meant get away with it, not "not get away with it".

T-man u represent how millions of parents feel, Imo This is why the Media covers so much kidnappings..EVERYTHING on news is on the news for a specific and planned out reason.

6p6 is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 29.0%
      is armed and ready...R U?

I am:
      Wtf

Level

can you say mark of the beast? revelations boys read it...its coming I just hope not in my lifetime!

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

WHO'S TO SAY WE DONT ALREADY HAVE IT. YOU KNOW HOW MUCH **** THEY HAVE AND WE THE PEOPLE DONT KNOW IT
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Yeah go to maryland Fuzo. They have camera's everywhere. Red lights cameras, aggressive driving camera's, DC has camera's everywhere also.

It is absolutely surprising to me that anyone would support this. Here's a direct quote from one of our founding fathers that has given everyone one of you your freedom..........................................

"Those who are willing to trade freedom for security, deserve neither freedom nor security"...Ben Franklin

Do you think that man would stand for this? Would you mock one of the men that gave you your freedom by so willingly giving up your freedom for security?

How about keeping an eye on your kid so he doesn't get kidnapped?

How about not letting any freaks by your kid?

How about the government employing more people to shut down any sites containing children in improper ways?

How about getting a gun for protection and carrying it like your forefathers intended you to do?

Why are so many so willing to give up their freedom for security?

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

oh just to be clear, only the first part of my previous post was to you Fuzo. The rest was intended for others.

superdog
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Try this on for size...

As a foriegn resident in Japan I`m required by law to carry my govt issued ID card at all times, failure to present the card when requested by police results in inprisonment. Where I live the cops don`t hassle you too much but in Tokyo where the cops are tough... different story.

How would you like that type of situation for US residents in the US. That would suk big time.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • We're next.....
      • We're next.....

• We're next.....
      • We're next.....
      • We're next.....
      • We're next.....
      • We're next.....
      • We're next.....
      YEAH I HEAR YA SD BUT YOU KNOW THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN HERE IN THE US. AND ANSWER YOUR PM'S
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/