• Join Us!
  • JIMMY CARTER
  • JIMMY CARTER
  • JIMMY CARTER
  • JIMMY CARTER
  • JIMMY CARTER
  • JIMMY CARTER
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: JIMMY CARTER

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default JIMMY CARTER

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • JIMMY CARTER
      • JIMMY CARTER

• JIMMY CARTER
      • JIMMY CARTER
      • JIMMY CARTER
      • JIMMY CARTER
      • JIMMY CARTER
      • JIMMY CARTER
      DID ANY ONE READ WHAT JIMMY CARTER SAID ABOUT BUSH. NOW I'M OPEN MINDED BUT JIMMY CARTER WAS THE WORST PRESIDENT OUR NATION HAS EVER HAD.AND LISTEN WHEN 911 HAPPEN BUSH WAS ONLY IN OFFICE 8 MONTHS
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

alluprbdy
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: JIMMY CARTER

ya I wasnt around for his term I dont think bush is the worst pres. ever im sure someone was worse. Id say hes been mediocre at best a forgetable president.

OldWiseGuy is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 123
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Jimmy Carter sucked as PRESIDENT. Too many reasons to list here. But here are some;
      gas lines
      inflation rates off the scale
      our people held hostage and Carter never did save them.
      I love women. That's why I'm married and my steady girlfriend lives with me. I've quit my players ways. Love is the most powerful force in the Universe. Use the power by clicking on the Rep icon.

Merc is offline Elite FG Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I wasnt around for carter unless you count the first few month of my life but I dont really remember LOL. I think he is allowed to express his opinion and he has done a lot since he was in office. He did win a nobel peace award which should count for something. I think that Bush will probably be the worst president in my life time but I could be wrong. He just said what was on his mind I think he lost his way when he took office and forgot that he is suppose to represent the people which it seems to me that he has abandon us...This is obviously just my opinion

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by OldWiseGuy View Post
      Jimmy Carter sucked as PRESIDENT. Too many reasons to list here. But here are some;
      gas lines
      inflation rates off the scale
      our people held hostage and Carter never did save them.
      You mean like bush with his reasons for major suckage:

1 Hurricane response and relief with Katrina
      2 Gas Inflation
      3 Homeowner insurance inflation in the coastal states
      4 Major unemployment
      5 Making a mockery of our constitution with the 'Patriot Act'
      6 Killing millions of innocent american soldiers for his own vendeatta
      7 911 and what he gained by it happening
      8 phone and email tapping illegally
      9 holding people without cause or rights
      10 prisoner torture
      11 killing of innocents in other countries
      12 making a mockery of treaties we made with the rest of the world to go on his own quest to conquer and solidify foreign oil and land. (as if people don't already know about the major fortresses we are building in Iraq that is going to be manned heavily even after the war).
      13 The major blackouts months after 911
      14 rolling outages throughout the west coast

That's just the tip of the iceberg (hahah which global warming and not doing anything about it is another one!)................. how was Carter worse?????

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

YOU KNOW ITS EASY FOR US TO BASH PEOPLE AND CALL THEM NAMES AND HE DID THIS AND HE DID THAT BUT YOU KNOW WHAT DIGGLER YOUR NOT IN HIS SHOES AND CANT IMAGINE WHAT THE MAN GOES THROUGH.AND I'M NOT WRITING THIS BECAUSE OF A REP-DEM AND WONT PICK APART ALL YOUR REASONS.WHAT WE READ OR LISTEN OR WATCH IS JUST FOR NEWS MEDIA DRAMA.
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

superdog
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Well, I respect the membership here your all friends in an extended way. But Bush has been a terrible president. People in other countries have a super stong negative opinion of him. You should hear what Australians say about him here in Japan...

Bottom line he has damaged the position of the US in the world. The united states that he inherited from Clinton was stronger than the united states of today.

Testify is offline Elite FG Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

DJ, without responding individually to each item on your list, try to be objective. Many of your complaints could never be the result of one man's will, even the president of the United States of America. Sure he made some questionable decisions - especially in hindsight, but if you are going to debate the quality of Bush's term in office, you should at least stick to the facts. I know you don't like him, but you destroy your own credibility by even mentioning some of those events.

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I've sticked to the facts, and if you've debated with me through the many political debates we've had I've covered each one of those subjects previously and have given many examples of how his actions were direct causes of those results. It's called 'Cause and Effect' for every action there is an effect. He caused all of those things listed either through direct interaction or for ignoring things causing the negative effect.

Secondly Fuzo, your a great guy, and your website is top notch......But I wholeheartedly disagree with your stance. I don't just get my facts from the media. Most of you Bush followers are the ones that do that. I think your forgetting that the media is tied in with government, so of course most of their reports will be partial. However they also need to make some negative stories too about government to keep up the facade of true factual journalism.

I however dig deeper and read into many things from many facets.....Websites, politicians, videos, government articles, news, media......You put that all together and logic will show you where the lies are. It's not too hard to tell when someone is lying. I've always said if there's two sides to a story, one side shows fault on both sides, and one side shows they are perfect and the other is at fault, the side that is claiming they are perfect is lying. Because remember it takes two to start a fight. Use that with government and realise that they never accept responsibility for anything. Actually it's quite the opposite....They point the finger at anyone but themselves. So knowing that why would anyone believe any words that come out of their mouth if we know they are always lying?

It's logic man. Not to hard to see between the lines, you just need to look.

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by Testify View Post
      DJ, without responding individually to each item on your list, try to be objective. Many of your complaints could never be the result of one man's will, even the president of the United States of America. Sure he made some questionable decisions - especially in hindsight, but if you are going to debate the quality of Bush's term in office, you should at least stick to the facts. I know you don't like him, but you destroy your own credibility by even mentioning some of those events.
      Please if your going to take the time to say something like that, list what I said that destroys my credibility so badly? I'd love the chance to counter each thing and explain my reasoning.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

DUDE I'M COOL WITH YOU DISAGREEING I JUST DONT FEEL THAT THIS MAN IS ALL AT FAULT WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAID.

Merc is offline Elite FG Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

DJ there were a couple of things in your list that I think you might want to rethink. First #1 wasnt someone else in charge of that not Bush? #6 maybe I am reading it wrong but I am pretty sure the number is not at a million...yet

Also torture has and will continue to go on long after bush leaves the white house and it started long before he came into the white house. The same thing for illegal taps, holding people for long periods of time , rolling outages.

I am with you on a lot of things that you post but some of the things you listed were around well before Bush and will be around after too.

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by Merc View Post
      DJ there were a couple of things in your list that I think you might want to rethink. First #1 wasnt someone else in charge of that not Bush? #6 maybe I am reading it wrong but I am pretty sure the number is not at a million...yet

Also torture has and will continue to go on long after bush leaves the white house and it started long before he came into the white house. The same thing for illegal taps, holding people for long periods of time , rolling outages.

I am with you on a lot of things that you post but some of the things you listed were around well before Bush and will be around after too.
      #1 Bush handled the Katrina thing poorly. He should have had all agencies well prepared way before the storm hit. He had many days notice from the hurricane center. Although there's never a guarantee where the hurricane would hit, there was a guarantee it was going to hit somewhere in the southern coast. Kind of like 9/11 where he had Government relief prepared before the attacks (so preparing before can be done).

#6 your right it wasn't in the millions and I'm wrong their. But I was being dramatic on that one. Just making a point. Regardless the number is waaaaaay to high. I don't see him sending his daughters or the childeren of anyone in his administration to the front lines. I guess they feel their children are more important than the children of the citizens of this country!

We were in a treaty of some sort that prevented us or anyone else from torturing prisoners. How do you feel when you hear an American soldier is tortured? How do you think that country feels about us torturing their people? People forget we invaded Iraq not vice versa. Iraq didn't cause 911, Al qaida did. Al qaida had not ties whatsoever to Iraq, in fact Saddam was against them.

Illegal taps I'll give you that one. The difference is Clinton and others were more secretive about it. Bush just comes right out and acts as if it's ok to violate our constitutional rights, as if we don't deserve them.

Holding people for long periods is different than holding them for long periods without charges or a right to a lawyer. That little doozie was thanks to the 'Patriot Act'. The patriot act allows them to arrest and detain anyone indefinitely even if they THINK someone is a terrorist. According to government policy some of the things that classify a person as a potential terrorist is someone carrying an atlas (which most tourists do), anyone in blue jeans and a white tshirt (which many people wear), and anyone that refers to their constitutional rights (which I thought we have the right to as citizens of this country, so why would it make us a potential terrorist to voice our god given rights?)!

Last the Rolling blackouts occured in the West coast during the Bush administration. I'm 99% positive that wasn't an issue pre Bush. That was all tied in with those giant corps Tyco, Worldcom etc etc.

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      DUDE I'M COOL WITH YOU DISAGREEING I JUST DONT FEEL THAT THIS MAN IS ALL AT FAULT WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAID.
      Which did you disagree with?

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • JIMMY CARTER
      • JIMMY CARTER

• JIMMY CARTER
      • JIMMY CARTER
      • JIMMY CARTER
      • JIMMY CARTER
      • JIMMY CARTER
      • JIMMY CARTER
      JUST DISAGREE I DONT GET INTO BEEFS WITH POLITICS