• Join Us!
  • Anyone heard this method 3times a week gh
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Anyone heard this method 3times a week gh

Stackt is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 502
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Arrow Anyone heard this method 3times a week gh

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Ok I got this off of anabolicboard ....I dont know about this for maximum muscle mass off of gh take 3times a week ?

How to take HGH for MAXIMUM MASS GAINS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just making this post a Sticky further to the requests from a few posters\mods.

The basis of this post is to highlight the ideal manner in which to gain maximum muscle mass from a GH cycle.

I will be very clear to point out that this is something I have tried and have seen numerous others try in the National and Pro ranks. The source of this Protocol is another trainer thus credit does go to him and not me!

Many people still follow the 5 day on / 2 day off protocol for taking HGH. This protocol mainly came from the “olden” days where HGH wasn’t as easily available; and where it was; the costs were extremely high.

Those that decide to take HGH have two options to follow

Fat Loss and Muscle Mass

ED : Everyday method where HGH is taken in the morning and then the late afternoon

To further enhance fat loss, you may want to consider taking it up to 3x per day.

1 – Pre Cardio: Morning
      2 – Mid morning
      3 – Pre workout \ Post workout (you may want to experiment with this one as some may see a dip in blood glucose if taken before. Whilst you want to have a low blood glucose level if you are in fat loss mode, too low will obviously be counter-productive)

Maximum Muscle Mass

EOD : This method is somewhat new. The idea is to take your entire weeks GH allowance; and then divide it by three and take the GH PWO.

Eg

Let’s say you are going to take 4iu per day on a ED schedule. That would equate to 4iu x 7 days : 28IUs per week

28 IU / 3 : 9.3 IU

Thus, you would be taking 9IU PWO 3x per week

NOTE : If taking GH in this manner, ensure you administer it IM and not SubQ. This will ensure that the GH is absorbed the fastest.

The idea behind this method is to further enhance the “window of opportunity” that’s created in the PWO phase. Taking the HGH in this manner should not require t3/t4 supplementation, however; as a precautionary it is always best to measure your morning temperature to assess if it has fallen. If you notice that it has, t3/t4 may be required.

I can confidently say that for MASS this protocol; when aligned with the correct workout schedule \ diet and AAS assistance, WILL yield the most mass gains that are possible with HGH.

Personally speaking, with the correct combination of

HGH : 3x
      AAS : Test Base and potentially a good Androgen (Fina maybe)
      T3 : on hand incase temperature dip

You should be able to get phenomenal results. Key here is Diet in all honesty. I'm a very big fan of getting the best results with the least amount of gear. It will only help you in your future\later years; so try and curb dosages now.

I do get very concerned when I read of high dosages that people take, when there current level of development is somewhat mediocre. Personally, no one should need to take more then 750 Test / 7-10IU 3x HGH / 75mg Fina EOD to get to a decent stature (and even then, they should work up to this)

Clearly the more muscle you have, the more you have to support and thus dosages have to be adjusted, but if you can; ALWAYS use the least. If you aren't gaining, and you KNOW the "supplements" are legit, LOOK AT YOUR DIET and WORKOUTS.

Intramuscular
      Lets get the biggest we can, with the least amount of bodyfat, using the least amount of AAS, with the least amount of sets! That is what you call Intense! That is what you call RESULTS! (c) Intramuscular AB

Give a stupid person any drug and expect a stupid outcome! Ignorance is what gives Steroids a bad name! (c) Intramuscular AB
      "Workout each rep till I drop the uglyiest , meanest face"

SMILEY FACE is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Anyone heard this method 3times a week gh

ok people i need an explanation for that mehtod^^^^^^^^^ and if any1 has used it or not...Stack and i been figuring that method and i cant get it....
      lets say u are taking 15 ius a day *7=105 ius a week so it means u take 35 ius a day for 3 days a week(unless u want to be dead in no time)..it does not make sense to me nor i will be convinced wt that method....
      what is the difference if u are taking 9 ius a day or 9 ius 3 days a week even though the half life of GH is ONLY 4 hours, in and out.
      help !~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Corrodo is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I will stick to my 5iu ed protocol...Thats what I am about to start tom. 2 shots per day...8am and 8pm. Im not convinced the eod method is even worth trying imo. I used the 5 on 2 off and got good results, so I will stick to that. Interested to see others methods...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Corrodo View Post
      I will stick to my 5iu ed protocol...Thats what I am about to start tom. 2 shots per day...8am and 8pm. Im not convinced the eod method is even worth trying imo. I used the 5 on 2 off and got good results, so I will stick to that. Interested to see others methods...
      that what worked for me best...5 days on and 2 off..am and pm

Stackt is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 502
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

that does sound alittle crazy but I would still like to see if anyone heard this method cause they stickied it on AB

5on 2off seems to be d right call
      "Workout each rep till I drop the uglyiest , meanest face"

Stout1 is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 62
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_MIKE1979 View Post
      ok people i need an explanation for that mehtod^^^^^^^^^ and if any1 has used it or not...Stack and i been figuring that method and i cant get it....
      lets say u are taking 15 ius a day *7=105 ius a week so it means u take 35 ius a day for 3 days a week(unless u want to be dead in no time)..it does not make sense to me nor i will be convinced wt that method....
      what is the difference if u are taking 9 ius a day or 9 ius 3 days a week even though the half life of GH is ONLY 4 hours, in and out.
      help !~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Up above in Stackts post

Let’s say you are going to take 4iu per day on a ED schedule. That would equate to 4iu x 7 days : 28IUs per week

28 IU / 3 : 9.3 IU

Thus, you would be taking 9IU PWO 3x per week

NOTE : If taking GH in this manner, ensure you administer it IM and not SubQ. This will ensure that the GH is absorbed the fastest.
      Basically say I normally use GH like most people do, 2X a day. 2ius A.M., then another 2ius in afternoon or P.M. That doesn't matter, but what matters is I take a total of 4ius every day. There are 7 days in a week. That means 4ius every day multiplied by 7 days in a week would = 28 ius of GH shot every week.

Up to par? If so proceed

Now this "new" protocol (don't know how effective it is though) says to administer it PWO.

Now above we figured we shot 28iu's GH a week on our every day schedule but we are NOT doing that this way, we only shot PWO. So....

If you work out three times a week it would be:

28ius (number we got above on how much GH we use) divided by 3 (number of days we workout) would = 9.3333 iu's GH in each shot after we work out.

If you work out four times a week it would be:

28ius (number of iu's of GH we shot on every day schedule that we already figured out from above) divided by 4 (number of days a week we work out) would = 7ius GH in each shot immediately after work out.

And he says to shoot IM for faster absorbtion. Haven't read and/or heard bout that one yet.

And Mikey your math is terrible. If you take 15ius a day now and you shoot an every day schedule you then would be:

15ius day MULTIPLIED by 7 days in a week = 105ius GH shot in a week

You then take that 105ius, which we found out was how much you shot on an EVERYDAY schedule and take that number and DIVIDE it by number of days worked out.

So if you work out three days a week:

105ius divided by 3 days a week worked out = 35ius GH PWO shot

105ius divided by 4 days a week worked out = 26.25ius GH PWO shot

105ius divided by 5 days a week worked out = 21ius GH PWO shot

And I agree I don't understand it either. Why would you want to "blast" yourself with that much GH knowing it has such a short active life. I still think the every day, 2X a day dosing protocol is more practical and safer from adverse side effects.

Just as in any hormone/compound/"drug"/etc. You take the substance based on it's active life. If you know that you are taking XXXX and it only last's 5 hours, but you need the effects the compound gives you after that. What do you do? You would hopefully readminster it again to get the desired effects and results for a set length of time.

I just don't understand how taking GH PWO only with a several hour active life is beneficial. I could be wrong but I just don't see it.
      Thomas Jefferson - "When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny."

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

^^^Sorry about my math, i doing something else and at the same time i was typing..that for correcting it....
      but Stout it does matter to take gh AM and PM... and especially after lifitng due to the spike of the insulin in your system or b4 bedtime is when u are low and ready to recover(during sleep).

T-Man007 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Well, I've read up on it alot and there is a medical site that did expain the IM injection being faster absorbed. It makes sense because fat tissue, which is pretty right below the skin, doesn't carry blood like muscle does. So, an IM injection would get it into the blood faster. Also, this study showed that even with Sub shots you can increase absorbtion time by doing the inner thigh as opposed to the abdomin. According to them, it was faster.

With that said, I agree with my boy Sout here on the fact GH has a very very short half life. So, why would you won't to put so much in at once. It would make more sense to me to at least do two shots a day. Even if you follow the same method and only take it 3 times a week, the better thing to do would be double shots.

Now, back to this study...(I will have to find it for you guys)....the study was very clear that if you MUST take a single shot, it was their opinion that moring was the best. Also, they did not suggest night time shots because it would/could interfer with your natural GH release when you sleep. The best was morning and late afternoon and then when you go to sleep, you get the natural release.

But, if someone can break this 'new' method down to a more indepth reason then I'm all ears. I would love to maximize the use of it. Right now I'm doing ED and started at 3 IU's. I think I'm going to stop Sat and Sun because from what people have said, they didn't notice any difference between 7 days and the 5 on/2 off. So, why not stretch it out more?
      I used to have superhuman powers....until my therapist took them away.

Merc is offline Elite FG Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Quote Originally Posted by Corrodo View Post
      Me too I like my 5 days on 2 off 5 ius a day. Works good for me so I will stick to what works.