LET’S GET TO the good stuff. Since we are working at “some other organizations press-release pace”, I know have direction.

YES, the Festival is going to a different organization. Yet the powers to be want us to “keep in touch”.

YES, we do not feel uncomfortable and disappointed about this and could have put into play any program that equaled or surpassed the bodybuilders, strongmen, IPF, etc. or only one else! Really testing a selective 10%, one of the top three, record breakers, is effective!?!?!?!?!?!?

YES, the WPO is alive and fear’s nothing living or death.

YES, the 2008 WPO Finals will be held in Columbus, Ohio the same exact weekend as the Festival.

YES, without the huge production costs, more funds will be directed toward past prizes and the 2008-pool.

YES, without having to worry about the “family-culture” of the Festival, we are going uncensored, more explosive, louder music (you pick it!), more weights, freak lifting, more media (before and after), and more total exposure, more fun!...more to come!

BENCH PRESS MEET...details to come.

We Have Huge plans being developed for over sea’s competitions’ both in the WPO/WPC, details to be released soon.In one of my past post I mentioned that this organization is a raging river, adapting to any obstacle. Good luck to the other organizations, we are already passed you!

Mike Sweeney