• Join Us!
  • gyno reduction
  • gyno reduction
  • gyno reduction
  • gyno reduction
  • gyno reduction
  • gyno reduction
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: gyno reduction

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
      LOCO is offline VET
      Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 102
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default gyno reduction

found this on AF... is very usefull..

[quote]
      originally from JuicedGymRat on ibb dealing with gyno.

Okay guys, I'm a little long winded here so bear with me. This is my best attempt at a thorough look at gyno info and reduction info (both surgical and non-surgical) and hopefully it will make it into the educational threads so people can direct others with questions to it. Some of this will be nothing new for alot of members.

To begin with, gyno is short for gynecomastia the "benign enlargement of the male breast resulting from proliferation of the glandular (hard/fibrous) component of the breast." It results from "altered estrogen-androgen balance, in favor of estrogen, or increased breast sensitivity to normal circulating estrogen level."

Estrogen increases fat storage (especially in men with female pattern fat distribution due to estrogen receptor location and density), it also helps the skeletal system (bone density, calcium utilization...) and helps maintain good cholesterol levels, so estrogen is something we dont want to completely eliminate.

We all have a small gland under each nipple as part of our natural anatomy, however many men (upto 60%) experience this gland enlarging (gyno) during puberty, due to the surge of testosterone which results in an increase in estrogen because the test is converting via aromatase into estrogen. Some/many men experience weak gyno not from abnormally high estrogen levels, but because they are more sensative to natural levels of estrogen.

AAS that can aromatize is a common cause of gyno when taken without proper anti-e's. Progesterone is another cause (however somewhat less common naturally) of gyno from AAS such as high doses of deca, etc... (or sensativity).

Other less common causes are excess aromatase (which is responsible for converting test to estrogen..), endocrine disorders, major genetic disorders (gyno will be the least of your concerns is this situation IMO) and excessive alcohol intake as well as smoking pot. There are also many naturally occuring estrogens called "phytoestrogens" which are found in the foods we eat and some can trigger an estrogenic response in the breast tissue.

Many men also may not have true gyno (weak or severe) but simply store fat on their chest before they store it anywhere else. For anyone looking to reduce existing gyno or tighten up your chest, the following is the bests things you can do (as far as I have researched and tried.)

The best thing you can do if your concerned is to goto a doctor and preferably an endocrinologist (or andrologist) and get a full blood test for every hormone level they offer.

Now, to help lower estrogen levels and increase testosterone, zinc lozenges (no need to buy expensive ZMA) can be added to your diet at one 20mg lonzenge ED... take it either between meals or apart from any large meals and meals containing milk (calcium) because zinc and calcium (and other minerals) fight for absorbtion. This zinc supplementation helps by lowering aromatase levels, however it is important to note that too little estrogen is dangerous and has negative effects (bone density, cholesterol, etc..) so keep it at 20 mg ED (yes 20 mg extra even though you prolly get 15mg RDA in your multivitamin, very little of that is being utilized/absorbed due to the other minerals in the multivitamin.) (IMPORTANT>> do not use zinc while on the following reduction cycles, use it "post cycle" after all other anti-e's are stopped.)

Reduction cycles to try> During all of the following, a reduced calorie diet (500-1000 calories below your lbm maintenence level) is mandatory, and cardio work 3-4 times per week is VERY VERY beneficial during these as well. The goal of these are to reduce the overal fatty storage around the chest/nipples and in many cases indirectly (or directly) reduce the hard (fibrous/glandular) tissues.. the results aren't magical, but are certainly worth a try for most people and when done correctly are your best bet (like i said as far as ive found to be true..)

MODERATE CYCLE (i have tried 8 days of this and had good results, this is the safer of the two cycles)

yohimburn at 3/4 pipete on each nipple area 2xday (right after morning and evening shower, READ THE FAQ at the yohimburn page listed below) until bottle is empty
      arimidex (or liquidex) at 1/2mg to 3/4mg ED or EOD for three weeks
      NYC (norephedrine, yohimbine, caffiene) at 4 pills ED (2 in the morning 2 before workout) for first two weeks

It is important to note that the arimidex/liquidex dosage is flexable depending on how your respond to it... if you are getting alot of headaches and joint pain, lower the dosage and increase calcium intake (note> these drugs lower your IGF-1 levels.. i think somewhere around 15-20%)

AGGRESSIVE CYCLE (i do not recommend this unless you are experienced with AAS and have further researched all of the drugs involved and are aware of the dangers... I have not tried this, but know a person on another board that did basically this and had good results.. however his bf was rather high to begin with).

Anavar at 15mg ED for six weeks
      Arimidex at 1mg ED or EOD for six weeks (not wise IMO)
      nolva at 15-20mg ED for six weeks
      yohimburn (same dosage, instructions as the "moderate cycle above".. however you will prolly need two bottles)
      NYC at 4 pills ED for first two weeks, then two weeks off, two weeks on.
      Clen (dont know the doseage.. research !!) for the two weeks when not running NYC.

Now> like i said, as with both of these cycles, i suggest you gain a good understanding of the products/drugs involved and be careful.... also, if you are wondering "do i have gyno" then there is a good chance you don't have it.. alot of ppl get so worried about it that it becomes "mental gyno", symptoms of real gyno include soreness under the nipple, hard tissue (gland) growth under the nipple, lots of itchiness around the nipples....

Also> yohimburn can cause water retension which can look discouraging during the cycle but don't fret, that will go away and the results will most likely become more apparent further into the cycle and even upto weeks after the yohimburn is stopped (as time is needed for the water to recide), also if you lose alot of fat on either of these cycles, skin retension can take awhile to catch up with the fat loss, so don't worry if you lose fat but still have loose skin.

Now, surgical reduction. Surgery is expensive, but well worth the money if you get it done right and by a good surgeon (RESEARCH YOUR DOCTORS, ask around, ask him about expereince with gyno, etc.... don't accept dumb doctors). The links at the bottom have good sites for gyno surgery info, so i'll just let you read there about it. One note about surgery... it will keep you from workin out for about six weeks, but this is very important to obey the doctors orders for good results... (ie WEAR THE COMPRESSION WRAP which almost all surgeons will say you need post surgery). Also.. you can sometimes get insurance to pay for surgery if you convince them that it is not for cosmetic reasons but is needed due to a "hormonal problem".

one last note, I'm no expert on this or AAS, please please read more on whatever you are doing or any problems you have.. plz feel free to correct anything you see wrong with what i've said, like i said this is here to help people

Links>

Info on aromatase and gyno = https://journals.endocrinology.org/e...315/0060315.pdf(requires adobe acrobat reader)
      Info on gyno = https://www.emedicine.com/med/topic934.htm
      Info on endocrine disruption = https://ace.orst.edu/info/extoxnet/f...e/endocrine.htm
      Info on phytoestrogens = https://www.ifst.org/hottop34.htm
      Info on surgery = www.drnadler.com AND www.plasticsurgery4u.com
      Info on yohimburn = www.yohimburn.com
      NYC = www.anabolicfitness.net (legal)

jack hust
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

good info on gyno bro

jjgarcia3
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

great read!!!

califitness
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I just recently got the surgery and it was well worth it. In my case, I was hold up from workout out for about three days. I got surgery on Friday and I was back in the gym sunday doing arms. The only thing that I had to stay away from was Chest and Back. Two weeks later I was able to hit it hard. I had a little swell after my first back workout but it went down shortly after. My advise is if you can get it done, then do it.

Califitness

superchicken is offline Respected Member
      Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 396
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i got rid of a decent case of gyno i got from syno and tren, i used ldex 1mg ed nolva 20mg ed, and yohimburn a few times a day on the nips. went away in about 1 month, before the treatment you could see my little titties through a thich shirt or 2, now you cant see anything at all with my shirt off even,. thank god.

football54 is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 94
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

good post. great read!
      life is _____?

life is hitting a guy so hard that he forgets his own name and remembers yours forever!
      FOOTBALL IS LIFE SO LIVE IT UP!

macro is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 154
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

if using yohimburn for chest fat or nipple puffyness (an area where effectiveness varies as puffyness can also be due to prolactin) it is VERY HIGHY reccomended (more so than usual :p) that you use the DF version.

also FEMARA is quite a bit stronger and should be more effective in helping to reduce E fat pockets as well as (in some cases reducing hard tissue)..

important note- any reduction in hard tissue over time is not due to direct action of yohimburn, though may be due to reduction of local aromatase activity (less fat= less aromatase)..ie yohimburn should not be considered a treatment for HARD TISSUE gyno
      MP

AnotherUser
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

What type of doctor would you see about gyno sugery? A plastic surgeon? Also, approximately how much does it cost and how long does it take? For recovery, do you have to wear any strange undergarments? Just curious, considering having it done this summer so I can not worry about it and juice away

TxLonghorn is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 293
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by AnotherUser
      What type of doctor would you see about gyno sugery? A plastic surgeon? Also, approximately how much does it cost and how long does it take? For recovery, do you have to wear any strange undergarments? Just curious, considering having it done this summer so I can not worry about it and juice away
      Plastic surgeon

$3000-$5000 typically

Recovery undergarments...yes, but nothing too bad, just a vest to help reduce swelling.
      My only email is
      txlonghorn@elitefitness.com

Double
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: gyno reduction

how effective is yohimburn...what exactly does it do?

edvedr
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: gyno reduction

i am unfortunate and got gyno 3 times. topical products with yohimbe have had a small effect. it did work a little but not much. next i'm gonna try the fermara.