• Join Us!
  • IPA vice pres. Gene Rychlack on Westsides pullout.
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: IPA vice pres. Gene Rychlack on Westsides pullout.

kite is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default IPA vice pres. Gene Rychlack on Westsides pullout.

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

i knew sooner or later the other shoe would drop. i had inside knowledge this was coming and today louie simmons dropped the bombshell. HE AND WESTSIDE ARE OUT OF THE APF & THE WPO!!!!!!!!

i wanted to make this post several weeks ago but i had other matters to deal with. but watching and being stunned by what i saw; KK once again laying blame on someone else for his ineptness brought back memories of 1 yr ago when KK proclaimed it was shawn lattimer's and my fault for him being unable to produce prize money for last years ARNOLD CLASSIC. he dubbed it "THE GENE EFFECT" this year he blamed the ukrainian lifters for the winners not getting their money. totally ignoring the fact that he owes tens of thousands of dollars to many lifters that rightfully won it in past competitions.

now KK has resorted to extortion to wrangle money out of lifters so he can line his pockets. i've never heard of a "GUEST LIFTER FEE". when i ever guest lifted, i got paid to do it. not the other way around. people have gone to jail for the crimes KK has committed . now's the time for him to go bye bye!!!!

i previously issued a call to arms for all my fellow lifters to stop being "SUCKERS" and stop buying KK's bad bill of goods. stop enabling him to maintain his tenuous grip on our sport by entering his meets.he knew he had power over you, but in reality, YOU HAD THE POWER!!! YOU ARE THE COMMODITY!!, without you he HAD NOTHING. but you all were afraid to take a stand. i was embarassed by how all the elite lifters stuck their heads in the sand and ignored how KK treated lifters and strong armed our european brothers with threats of extortion and blackmail. how would you like it if the shoe was on the other foot???? wouldn't you be begging for assistance. just because we come from different parts of the world doesn't mean we are any different as human beings.

now that Louie Simmons and WESTSIDE has joined myself and Donnie Thompson in our boycott. now hopefully there can be a REAL money meet where the cream can rise to the top.

i'm laying out an invitation for a world summit of the top lifters in the world to come together and lay the groundwork for a pro organization that's for the lifter's run by the lifter's , and governed by the lifter's.

the wool has finally been pulled from everyone's eyes and they now see what kind of lowlife KK really is. some saw it right away ,others needed a little more help. now nobody should be afraid of joining the stand and saying enough is enough. it's time for a change. time for KK to fade away into obscurity and his ball swinging sidekick Sweeney to go back to the 7th moon of the crab nebula or whatever dimension he comes from.

...i will make this promise to all my brothers and sisters. as the vice-president of the IPA, i will do my damndest to expedite the growth nationwide of the IPA. we will bring our "LIFTERS FOR LIFTERS" motto to the masses.

we need partners to work with to ensure this growth. as it takes more than 1 or 2 men to make things happen. any willing participants may contact me to inquire about bringing the IPA to your area. we are in the midst of instituting qualifying procedures to grant entry to the world championships and the senior nationals.

we definately need to add more state level meets. but the growth will proceed at a very deliberate pace.

LONG LIVE THE IPA!!!!!!

powerlifter22 is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 63
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: IPA vice pres. Gene Rychlack on Westsides pullout.

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

IPF needs to get big again