MY FINAL THOUGHTS..........

Just wanted to relay my feelings after attending this year's event.

I want to start off by congratulating "THE BENCH MONSTER" Ryan Kennelly on his win and a strong 909lbs bench. a close run at 959lbs. i spoke to ryan before and after he lifted and caught up on things. i want to wish ryan well and godspeed in his quest to join me as the only OFFICIAL 1,000 lbs bencher. i respect ryan as a competitor and as a friend. he is truly a class act!!!

big shout outs to Mike 'The Big Bad "Wolfe and Scott "The Longest" Yard on their impressive performances 859lbs and 826 lbs respectively.

finally got to meet "The Freak of Nature" Rob Luyando. this guy is the real deal!!! very nice guy . congrats on the huge 837 lbs bench

Mike Wolfley once again astounding performance!!! 738lbs UN-****ING REAL!!!!!

i came away very impressed with the performances of Brad Heck and Jason Coker. Fred Boldt the epitome of WESTSIDE BARBELL ....never say die attitude

my buddy Joe Mazza upped his pr to 633 lbs near miss at 655. YOU THE MAN JOE!!!!

the dueling Vladimir"s duking it out. watch out for those two

finally a new face to the mix...The Great White North's Clint Harwood. spoke to him briefly backstage, nice young man. a lot of potential .

some didn't do anything to impress me.won't name names,but seemed like too much hype, not enough substance.

all in all, the show was better,probably because trash was excluded. but don't get me wrong, there were still things that were ****ed up. at least there were 2 servicable benches in the warmup room. but there again was too many people that had no business being in the warmup area. i stayed on the outside looking in out of respect for the lifters who were getting ready. i don't get off like some by strutting around making sure everyone knows i'm there and disrupting the flow . it seemed everyone had sufficient time to get ready. since somebody wised-up and didn't plan a cheering demo after the meet on the main stage.

the one thing that was glaringly obvious is the horrid officiating. the only good official was russ barlow. as i said over and over, gordon santee should have his privileges revoked and he be remanded to a retirement facility. everyone knows my feelings on KK's lapdog sweeney. the touch and go's and the non-lockout rack commands were atrocious. you could see on the video screen as the bar descended downward, the stream of light coming from in front of the stage would be broken by the moment the bar touched. but i rarely saw a distinguishable pause. at least they red-lighted the most blatant t&g. i felt many lifts weren't locked out. also they overlooked the bar at arms length handoff. i saw many lifts started downward before the handoff guy let go of the bar.

also Matt K lost his middleweight title over terrible judging. Blue"s bench should have been turned down.

What the **** was the deal having FAGZILLA emcee the lifting??? that pile of excrement does nothing but bash geared lifting. i was disgusted at the moment when it was Ryan's turn and that piece of **** 'zilla announced him. like him ripping Ryan off never happened. GO THE **** AWAY YOU PIECE OF **** FAGZILLA!!!!!!!!!!!

i had the pleasure of meeting my fans who traveled from all over this world . all your kind words and support mean very much to me. had the opportunity to meet jeremy hoornstra, chatted with sam byrd, chatted with legends tina rinehart and george halbert among many others.

also wanted to thank '"Coach"Dick Hartzell and the rest of the gang at JUMPSTRETCH for their support and having me appear and sign autographs at their booth.

i figured i'd address this after the show as to not take anything away from the lifters who were competing. but a few weeks ago, i received calls from my friends sebastian burns and bill crawford. they both informed me that i was being extended an inviitation to compete at the ARNOLD BENCH BASH. i immediately rejected the offer, all this speaking out was never a way to wrangle an invite. KK only did it as a P.R. move and try to save face. i will not step foot on that stage as a competitor until major changes are made.

And now i see another well known lifter has complained of favoritism in the WPO. i've been saying that for the last 3 years. double-standards,favoritism among other things are par for the course . if you don't drink the kool-aid and tow the company line, you're on the outside looking in.

IT'S TIME THE WPO IS DISBANDED, LET A NEW FEDERATION BEGIN THAT'S FOR THE LIFTER'S, RUN BY THE LIFTER'S AND GOVERNED BY THE LIFTER'S.

TIME TO WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE BOYS,