• Join Us!
  • So sad!
  • So sad!
  • So sad!
  • So sad!
  • So sad!
  • So sad!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So sad!

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default So sad!

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • So sad!
      • So sad!

• So sad!
      • So sad!
      • So sad!
      • So sad!
      • So sad!
      • So sad!
      https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070304/...fghan_violence

So many innocents killed for no reason! Could you imagine if some other country had invaded our homeland, and then started firing indiscriminately at everything in site because of a small pocket of violence? People on foot and bicycles were even being gunned down! It's so freaking sad!

What's even worse is I know there are going to be some people out there saying they deserved it.

SpyWizard is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 617
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: So sad!

thank God we have private weapons that are better than most of the foreign military, and that if Canada, or Mexico attacked us we have a Military strong enough to respond in a manner that would not allow for foreign militants to act that way..

Thank God we have a police force that is in significant #'s to keep gangs, and large groups of people confined in a area until the military can get there..

That way the "Gangs" will only burn and still from themselves..
      Ron Paul president 2008

Merc is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Why the heck were civilians standing around after a car bomb and gun fire was going off...If there is a firefight get down and get out other wise you are going to get hit.

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by Merc View Post
      Why the heck were civilians standing around after a car bomb and gun fire was going off...If there is a firefight get down and get out other wise you are going to get hit.
      They said it was in a 6 mile stretch. So many people probably had no clue what was going on.

The ones that were near the blast probably did duck. They said they treated every civilian and car in sight like a terrorist. So that means they shot at anything that moved.

For being the best military in the world, we sure have a primitive way of handling things..........ehhhhh, lets just shoot everything that moves. Maybe we'll get them bad guys!.......................

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i agree it's a shame...i dont like innocent civilians getting hurt anymore than anyone else....but, and dont jump on me that i'm making excusses for the incident, could you imagine being 19, 20, 21 yrs old in that situation. the "bad guys" dont wear uniforms. they dont fight by our rules. anyone around you could take you out NOW!! kids, women, just an innocent looking bystander pulls his weapon from under his loose cloths and pops you in the noggin!! the pressure! looking at your buddies dropping, and you only know the direction the shot came from, not by who. the pressure! people scattering, bullets flying, and your holding an automatic rifle and a clear notion of WHERE it came from, but not exactly from WHO. the pressure! i hate to say it, but i'd be popping ANYTHING that moved!!! it'd be a bad day to be a dog around there if it was me! i want to live!!!
      alot of those "bystanders" know who these guy's are. they know who's in with the "bad guy's" and who aint. do they do anything to stop it? do they police eachother? they know that these "bad guy's" plant bomb's that kill more civilian than military, but do they even try to stop it? warn someone? NO!! but when something like this happens...."oh, look at the evil americans!! look at them kill" give me a break!! i am sorry for the innocents that are lost...maybe when they get tired of it, they'll help thereselves out by telling eachother to knock it off!!
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by DJDIGGLER View Post

For being the best military in the world, we sure have a primitive way of handling things..........ehhhhh, lets just shoot everything that moves. Maybe we'll get them bad guys!.......................
      if the bad guy's would care to identify themselves like we're required to do, maybe it'd cut down on civilians deaths. come on guy's, throw on a uniform, announce your intentions, and come out and play!!! never happen! if civilians want to carry weapon's and play war with us, then, unfortunatly, some innocent ones are gonna die. i'll even go out on a limb and say, if they let us know they would LIKE to wear uniforms, they're just a little short on $, we'll be happy to air drop a bunch....what color and flag would they like to have? (and no american or allied flags, that'd be cheating)

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

pigmeat is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i guarantee diggler, if you was ever in a combat situation and had even a slight doubt if someone was a civilian or militant, you would gun them down....if not, you wouldnt last very long! Sad, but you get in a firefight situation, and you shoot first, ask questions later!!
      SUPERMOD@ LORDSOFIRON.COM (invite only)

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

You guys say that now. Try putting yourself in their shoes....something most americans seem to have trouble doing. I guarantee if another country invaded here you would be armed and ready to defend.

And if your family was walking down the street and was gunned down because some gang shot at the occupying military, you would just say it's ok because civilian deaths are expected???!!!!!!?????

When are you guys going to realise this isn't ok. It's not ok for innocent people to die.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by DJDIGGLER View Post
      You guys say that now. Try putting yourself in their shoes....something most americans seem to have trouble doing. I guarantee if another country invaded here you would be armed and ready to defend.

And if your family was walking down the street and was gunned down because some gang shot at the occupying military, you would just say it's ok because civilian deaths are expected???!!!!!!?????

When are you guys going to realise this isn't ok. It's not ok for innocent people to die.
      in part, i agree with you...but, i have an easier time imagining myself in the soldiers position (no, i never served), why dont you try that...try to imagine being in their shoes. what do you purpose to do to remedy the situation? how can you fix it dj? your quick to criticize, but can you offer up REAL world sallutions?
      your right...i have a hard time putting myself in their shoes. they've been battling eachother for longer than anyone in history. they thrive on killing. they kill eachother for different ideals about the same religion. i cant relate to them...not even, kind of relate! their thaught proccess is so foriegn to me, it will not compute!
      the difference in your annalogy is the structure we have in our society. our police do not consist of death squads. our women are not objects. we do not kill people for difference in religion. we (citizens of america), imo, would ban together as one to fight off the invaders, not turn on eachother!!! sorry, your right, i cannot put myself in their shoes, becouse i cannot see how they can justify killing eachother.

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

kite is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by pigmeat View Post
      i guarantee diggler, if you was ever in a combat situation and had even a slight doubt if someone was a civilian or militant, you would gun them down....if not, you wouldnt last very long! Sad, but you get in a firefight situation, and you shoot first, ask questions later!!
      Absolutely! It sucks when innocents die, but if you gotta point a finger, point it at the insurgents. Terrorists use these people as sheilds in that they try to blend in with the civies and they don't give a flying **** if they get Joe Blow killed. Our guys can't take those chances or they will be the ones to catch a bullet.

T-Man007 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

It's easy to saw what you think is right and wrong when you aren't over there and in their shoes. Suit up in military clothing and have some of your fellow brothers in arms attacked and knowing you could be next, see what happens. It's called 'fight or flight' mode and what makes Marines what they are is they are wired for 'fight' mode. The unfortunate part, is the result. Yes, you may save yourself and some other Marines but chances are civilians might get killed.

But, let's not over look the real picture, the real picture is not the soldiers responding as they have been trained to respond, the real story is the coward pieces of crap scum bags who willing put their own country men in harms way. They are the real scum bags. Period. They knew dam well that out soldiers would respond that way and they did it anyway. That's the party who is really at fault here. If they had never attacked our soldiers in the first place this would have never happen. Every result has an action that caused the result. The problem is the militants and their disregard for human life, not our soldiers who were doing nothing more than trying to preserve their own lives. I'm sorry bro, but if someone attacked one of my fellow brothers in arms, you can bet your ass I'm laying everyone down! That's a fact!
      I used to have superhuman powers....until my therapist took them away.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man007 View Post
      I'm sorry bro, but if someone attacked one of my fellow brothers in arms, you can bet your ass I'm laying everyone down! That's a fact!
      oh man, i pick t-man for my fg 1st annual paintball compition!!!
      that's the way it should be. and that was my point. the diff. between someone invading the u.s., and the situation in iraq is, the catholics wont be tied up killing the christians, the christians wont be going after the baptist, you cant even use that annology bro..

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

diggi
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

we already have that stuff here.. for number of years now.. crips.. bloods.. ms-13.. innocent people die every day.. come to Dorchester, MASSACHUSETTS and see what goes on.. in that city...

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by daved150 View Post
      in part, i agree with you...but, i have an easier time imagining myself in the soldiers position (no, i never served), why dont you try that...try to imagine being in their shoes. what do you purpose to do to remedy the situation? how can you fix it dj? your quick to criticize, but can you offer up REAL world sallutions?
      your right...i have a hard time putting myself in their shoes. they've been battling eachother for longer than anyone in history. they thrive on killing. they kill eachother for different ideals about the same religion. i cant relate to them...not even, kind of relate! their thaught proccess is so foriegn to me, it will not compute!
      the difference in your annalogy is the structure we have in our society. our police do not consist of death squads. our women are not objects. we do not kill people for difference in religion. we (citizens of america), imo, would ban together as one to fight off the invaders, not turn on eachother!!! sorry, your right, i cannot put myself in their shoes, becouse i cannot see how they can justify killing eachother.

For one you shoot at who's shooting at you. If you don't know you get to cover and find out where it's coming from. Then isolate and decimate!

Number two you don't occupy countries to steal their oil. If you occupy someones home to steal their belongings your bound to get shot. They don't belong there and the USA needs to get their assses out of Iraq ASAP!

We don't kill people for religon? What about freaks assasinating doctors for performing abortions because it's against their religon? What about people bombing abortion clinics because it's against religon?

As for turning against each other, the only reason they are doing that is because they are fighting for control. Are you saying we have never fought each other for control? What about the Civil War? You can't tell me that a huge number of people didn't die over different ideals and beliefs!

To top it off I'd also like to add that we've been involved in more wars in the last three hundred years, than any other country in the world. What do you think others opinions are of us? Do you think it's easy for them to put themselves in our shoes?

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • So sad!
      • So sad!

• So sad!
      • So sad!
      • So sad!
      • So sad!
      • So sad!
      • So sad!
      Quote Originally Posted by T-Man007 View Post
      It's easy to saw what you think is right and wrong when you aren't over there and in their shoes. Suit up in military clothing and have some of your fellow brothers in arms attacked and knowing you could be next, see what happens. It's called 'fight or flight' mode and what makes Marines what they are is they are wired for 'fight' mode. The unfortunate part, is the result. Yes, you may save yourself and some other Marines but chances are civilians might get killed.

But, let's not over look the real picture, the real picture is not the soldiers responding as they have been trained to respond, the real story is the coward pieces of crap scum bags who willing put their own country men in harms way. They are the real scum bags. Period. They knew dam well that out soldiers would respond that way and they did it anyway. That's the party who is really at fault here. If they had never attacked our soldiers in the first place this would have never happen. Every result has an action that caused the result. The problem is the militants and their disregard for human life, not our soldiers who were doing nothing more than trying to preserve their own lives. I'm sorry bro, but if someone attacked one of my fellow brothers in arms, you can bet your ass I'm laying everyone down! That's a fact!
      I'd love to see you say the same thing if someone came over here to 'SO CALLED' Free us! Hey we're going to free your country, but meanwhile we're going to steal your oil, and then build a humongous fortress here so we can have indirect control of your nation. Yeah that's freedom allright. American Freedom. Maybe we can help them with their constitution and show them how not to follow it. Our governments good at not following our constitution!