• Join Us!
  • Can someone help..?
  • Can someone help..?
  • Can someone help..?
  • Can someone help..?
  • Can someone help..?
  • Can someone help..?
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Can someone help..?

diggi
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Can someone help..?

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Can someone help..?
      • Can someone help..?

• Can someone help..?
      • Can someone help..?
      • Can someone help..?
      • Can someone help..?
      • Can someone help..?
      • Can someone help..?
      Well its me again.. another drama talk...and seems like another relationship gone bad..down the toilet.

Been dating this girl off and on for about 9 months.. there were bumpy times but good ones for the most part..she's a really sweet and nice gal.. and i learned not to make any mistakes with her that i did in previous relationships and it paid off.. now.. we did break up a few times.. just to give eachother a break..and to clear our heads..but each time.. we realised that we really can't be apart..

lately for the past few days..she's been acting weird.. and odd.. no..she got other man..or anyting like that.. but someone's been spreading some heavy lies..and rumors about me..to her..and I just don't understand why she believes them over me.. someone who is jelaous.. at me told her how i abused my ex GF (WHICH IS A BIGGEST LIE AND IT HURTS ME THAT SOMEONE WOULD SAY THIS ABOUT ME..I DONT KNOW WHO MAYBE AN EX GF CUZ SHE'S JELAOUS).. and lied soooooooooo many things about me that are not true.. which caused her to dump me.. I'm stuck right now.. who the hell would come after me like that and start these LIES.. I don't know.. she won't tell me either.. I've been asking her to tellme the whole story all she tells me is I don't wanna talk to you anymore.. what you did.. is sick.. ur a psycho..this and that and I'm like is going on...I'm so lost.. and confused I have no idea.. I can't just ignore this and let it go.. what can I do now.. ??/

Corrodo is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Can someone help..?

Life is to short for this stuff brotha!! So anytime she hears something from here on out she is just going to believe it?? That isnt who you should be with. BUT if you TRULY want to make it work, just explain yourself and give her space to figure it out. I have been in your shoes and I did just that and it ended up not working out in the end because I couldnt believe she did not believe me. Even if she decides in a week or so to work it out, you might have some resentment towards her and will have future issues.

I can only imagine your frustration cause I have been there. All you can do is tell your side and let her figure it out for herself. Because more you plead your case the more she will push back imo. There are alot of haters out there who want nothing more than to bring other people into there misery. My advice is to let it go for awhile and see what she says in a few days. If she still doesnt believe you and wants it to be over then part ways, cause you shouldnt have to defend yourself to someone who is supposed to care about you that much. There are more girls out there and ones that communicate better and stand by your side when shiit like this goes down. Best of luck bro and dont stress too much cause you can only be yourself and cant control situations that are out of your hands.

diggi
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

thanks brotha.. it helps alot.. some people really need to get a phucking life..

supasaiyan99 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Corrodo View Post
      Life is to short for this stuff brotha!! So anytime she hears something from here on out she is just going to believe it?? That isnt who you should be with. BUT if you TRULY want to make it work, just explain yourself and give her space to figure it out. I have been in your shoes and I did just that and it ended up not working out in the end because I couldnt believe she did not believe me. Even if she decides in a week or so to work it out, you might have some resentment towards her and will have future issues.

I can only imagine your frustration cause I have been there. All you can do is tell your side and let her figure it out for herself. Because more you plead your case the more she will push back imo. There are alot of haters out there who want nothing more than to bring other people into there misery. My advice is to let it go for awhile and see what she says in a few days. If she still doesnt believe you and wants it to be over then part ways, cause you shouldnt have to defend yourself to someone who is supposed to care about you that much. There are more girls out there and ones that communicate better and stand by your side when shiit like this goes down. Best of luck bro and dont stress too much cause you can only be yourself and cant control situations that are out of your hands.
      I agree. If she doesn't want to be by yourself and listen to your side of the story then just let her go. The foundation of every relationship is communication. If she is unwilling to communicate then that's just her loss!
      NO PAIN, NO GAIN
      KNOW PAIN, KNOW GAIN

AlmostThere
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Can someone help..?
      • Can someone help..?

• Can someone help..?
      • Can someone help..?
      • Can someone help..?
      • Can someone help..?
      • Can someone help..?
      • Can someone help..?
      Its a no brainer for me if you have treated her well and have been honest with her so far there should be no reason for her to doubt you. I woulda showed the the door when she started to question me over BS. Dont worry bro one of these days you will find a woman who is mentally stable. I think there are a cpl left in the world.