• Join Us!
  • Inj. Frequency Question...
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Inj. Frequency Question...

daddy1122
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Inj. Frequency Question...

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Ok, so after reading some threads and some studies I was just wondering which inj. schedule people thought worked the best and which is better physiologically.
      Right now i am currently on the 5/2 split and only about 3 weeks into in so not looking to see anything (by the way 2iu upon awakening will ramp up eventually), but i read about the EOD inj. (a study on this board actually) that a doc said that it was actually better for your body. so I would be doing 4iu eod.. just wondering what everyone thinks about it..

also running the generic blue tops.. kefei.. thanks
      Edit/Delete Message

Corrodo is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Inj. Frequency Question...

5 on 2 off for me bro an dIm about 5 months in to blue tops and LOVE THEM.....Im sticking with the 5/2 split, it seems to be working...I do know of a guy who is running 6iu eod and seein ggood results....I for one am running 2.5iu am and 2.5 iu pm and its working great...Didnt see the REAL change in physique and lean gains till about 12 weeks in.

daddy1122
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by Corrodo View Post
      5 on 2 off for me bro an dIm about 5 months in to blue tops and LOVE THEM.....Im sticking with the 5/2 split, it seems to be working...I do know of a guy who is running 6iu eod and seein ggood results....I for one am running 2.5iu am and 2.5 iu pm and its working great...Didnt see the REAL change in physique and lean gains till about 12 weeks in.
      did you start off right away at 5iu or did u ramp up?

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I started at 2iu for about 4 weeks, then 3ius for four weeks etc etc...until Im at 5iu, where I will stay....I could barely stand the sides at 2iu so couldnt ramp up if you paid me..lol So once you start out at 2-3 ius and the sides go away (puffy hands, sore joints-wrist-knees-elbows, water weight gain.....everyone is diff...) you can ramp up an iu...and follow that accordingly until you have reached your optimal dose.

daddy1122
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I started at 2iu for about 4 weeks, then 3ius for four weeks etc etc...until Im at 5iu, where I will stay....I could barely stand the sides at 2iu so couldnt ramp up if you paid me..lol So once you start out at 2-3 ius and the sides go away (puffy hands, sore joints-wrist-knees-elbows, water weight gain.....everyone is diff...) you can ramp up an iu...and follow that accordingly until you have reached your optimal dose.
      yeah thats exactly what i was planning on doing.. however, regarding the sides.. right now going into my 4th week i am not experiencing any sides.. my father mentioned something to me the other day about looking "puffy" but i dont see it neither does any of my buddies.. but no joint pain or anything.. just been sleeping A LOT lately.. go to bed at like 2ish and wake up at 12ish.. i know its a horrible sleep pattern going to bed that late but i am still trying to get myself back into a routine.. but will probably go up to 3iu after awakening starting next wk..

but u said you had sides at 2iu??

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by daddy1122 View Post
      yeah thats exactly what i was planning on doing.. however, regarding the sides.. right now going into my 4th week i am not experiencing any sides.. my father mentioned something to me the other day about looking "puffy" but i dont see it neither does any of my buddies.. but no joint pain or anything.. just been sleeping A LOT lately.. go to bed at like 2ish and wake up at 12ish.. i know its a horrible sleep pattern going to bed that late but i am still trying to get myself back into a routine.. but will probably go up to 3iu after awakening starting next wk..

but u said you had sides at 2iu??
      yeah I noticed, water gain, sore wrists and joints...also VERY tired as well...I know plenty of guys who didnt experience maybe one of these and some experience them all....so like I said everyone is diff...If you trust your source Im sure your good to go bro...and kefei is a good generic brand...I started on those and loved them

daddy1122
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

yeah I noticed, water gain, sore wrists and joints...also VERY tired as well...I know plenty of guys who didnt experience maybe one of these and some experience them all....so like I said everyone is diff...If you trust your source Im sure your good to go bro...and kefei is a good generic brand...I started on those and loved them
      just started to get some joint pain this week.. the strange part is that the CTS is hurting hella bad in my right hand but not my left at all.. probably cause I had surgery on my right hand and a screw put in there.. but just hurts crazy bad, hard for me to lift or do anything.. knees starting to hurt (havent hurt me in 4+ years... sucks) but hoping to knock it up to 3 ius next week.. maybe.. also my face does look puffy..

also was woundering why does growth make joints hurt if its suppose to be a good aid in strengthening your joints/tendons? is it just cause in the beginning your body's not used to that much growth around in your body and causes your hands to grow a little? if that is so then why doesnt my face hurt? as those are usually the bones that are pretty much the same as hands/feet.. meaning they should grow more too... thanks

Rolsroyce is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 409
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Quote Originally Posted by daddy1122 View Post
      just started to get some joint pain this week.. the strange part is that the CTS is hurting hella bad in my right hand but not my left at all.. probably cause I had surgery on my right hand and a screw put in there.. but just hurts crazy bad, hard for me to lift or do anything.. knees starting to hurt (havent hurt me in 4+ years... sucks) but hoping to knock it up to 3 ius next week.. maybe.. also my face does look puffy..

also was woundering why does growth make joints hurt if its suppose to be a good aid in strengthening your joints/tendons? is it just cause in the beginning your body's not used to that much growth around in your body and causes your hands to grow a little? if that is so then why doesnt my face hurt? as those are usually the bones that are pretty much the same as hands/feet.. meaning they should grow more too... thanks
      yeah i got numb fingers on right hand but not left. Maybe because im right handed. Just starting back up so we will see.