• Join Us!
  • First Cycle... Need Advice
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Cycle... Need Advice

daddy1122
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default First Cycle... Need Advice

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

I am thinking about starting to use AS. I have been training for about 2-3 years now. I know i am young and probably shouldn't start at such a young age but i am doin it because my senior yr is coming up and i want to perform very well in football. I am probably going to take Deca-300 by Quality-Vet (300mg of Deca per ml) for 8-10 wks (not sure yet) and wounder how long should my cycle be and when should i up the dosage, and also what should i take so that i don't lose it all. I heard that with Deca that whatever you gain is what you will pretty much keep, is this true (keeping with intense workouts and eating right of course)?

I know i am young.. and most of you guys won't help me out because of my age.. but i would really appreciate your guy's input on how i should go about doing this. The only reason why i am doing or am going to do just deca is because the school can't find out. Also will i keep most of the weight i put on while on the deca??

bigjim33
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

i will not get involved in this thread other than this is the response you should get and what you should do:
      DO NOT TAKE GEAR! YOU SHOULD WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE AT LEAST 20!

monstercojones is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 279
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

where the beer flows like wine and the women flock like the salmon of capistrano
      Level

alot of what you said is incorrect, but im not going to get into it because you are way too young. dont touch gear for a few more years, you can grow alot naturally with good diet and training.
      "i swear you're about as subtle as a brick in the small of my back..."

Big420
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Your right you are to young.

daddy1122
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by YellowJacket
      At least 21. This is my problem....

kids coming on a forum, previously stating they know they're too young, then wanting help. At least you could do is do your own research so you dont get flamed as hard. Everybody wants to do steriods these days huh? Amazing.

Just to let you know i have been doing research for around 8 months and know what is good and what isn't. I know lots of people that do gear and tell me how to do it and what not... however my family is not that tall.. and i haven't grown in like 1 1/2 so i am pretty much done and i am pretty damn experienced in weight lifting (core lift is 1100 lbs and that is with out the roids). So i have done my research.

YellowJacket is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 428
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by daddy1122
      Just to let you know i have been doing research for around 8 months and know what is good and what isn't. I know lots of people that do gear and tell me how to do it and what not... however my family is not that tall.. and i haven't grown in like 1 1/2 so i am pretty much done and i am pretty damn experienced in weight lifting (core lift is 1100 lbs and that is with out the roids). So i have done my research.
      If you have done your research, then you would know the effects of AAS on your young endocrine system, your underdeveloped organs (liver), effects on hair loss, acne and you would know that 'Im done growing' is one of the more ignorance excuses to use AAS. Also, if you would have done your research you would know that a Deca only cycle is totally worthless and if you would have really dont your research you would know 300mgs of Deca a week is like sucking tit through a sweater, thats not even worth the syringe you fill it with. My advice is get some creatine, flax oil, whey powder and a multi vitamin, you're not even close to being done growing, whether thats what you want to hear or not, thats the truth.

I didnt see your plans for post cycle recovery, since you have done your research, you know deca shuts you down pretty hard and you would also know EQ is much better choice. But I dont have to tell you this, you already knew it.

daddy1122
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by YellowJacket
      If you have done your research, then you would know the effects of AAS on your young endocrine system, your underdeveloped organs (liver), effects on hair loss, acne and you would know that 'Im done growing' is one of the more ignorance excuses to use AAS. Also, if you would have done your research you would know that a Deca only cycle is totally worthless and if you would have really dont your research you would know 300mgs of Deca a week is like sucking tit through a sweater, thats not even worth the syringe you fill it with. My advice is get some creatine, flax oil, whey powder and a multi vitamin, you're not even close to being done growing, whether thats what you want to hear or not, thats the truth.

I didnt see your plans for post cycle recovery, since you have done your research, you know deca shuts you down pretty hard and you would also know EQ is much better choice. But I dont have to tell you this, you already knew it.

I have had many friends that have went on Deca just alone and have seen great results. however the first cycle i am prob not goin to see much, but my 2nd and maybe a 3rd cycle that is where i will see all the gains. and i would start at 300 go up to like 500 then gradually come back down to 300 maybe even 200. and i was thinking about getting on clomid and either HCG or Nolvadex. And about what u said the flax oil, creatine, etc.. i did all of that and yes i did see results, however i pulled and slightly ripped my lat/lower-lombar and i lsot 4 months of training on top of the 20 pounds that i put on, and that is why i am going to juice. (there are other reason that have to do with football but i am not going to get into all that).

And by the way.. i wasn't trying to be a smartass or anything.. i just thought that if i was going to do it that mayeb someone would atleast help me in being safe.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

however the first cycle i am prob not goin to see much, but my 2nd and maybe a 3rd cycle that is where i will see all the gains.
      Now see if you would have really done your research, you'd know to take advantage of your 1st cycle as it will mroe than likely yield the most gains if your diet, training and sleep is stellar.

and i would start at 300 go up to like 500 then gradually come back down to 300 maybe even 200.
      If you would have really done your research, you'd know theres really no point in tapering.

and i was thinking about getting on clomid and either HCG or Nolvadex.
      Probably should do much more research on this.

And about what u said the flax oil, creatine, etc.. i did all of that and yes i did see results, however i pulled and slightly ripped my lat/lower-lombar and i lsot 4 months of training on top of the 20 pounds that i put on, and that is why i am going to juice. (there are other reason that have to do with football but i am not going to get into all that).
      So you're using AAS to recover from injury? Think your tendons can keep up with the muscle growth?

Now, no need to lie, its fairly obvious you havent even begun to research,

daddy1122
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

So you're using AAS to recover from injury? Think your tendons can keep up with the muscle growth?

Now, no need to lie, its fairly obvious you havent even begun to research, or someone should kick the shit out of your enligh teacher for not teaching proper researching techniques. Id hate to see what your dietary recall for any given day looked like. Let this be a lesson, no juice for kids. [/B][/QUOTE]

My muscle is now heald and i have been ok'd to train and if u wanna know my diet for each day u can email me and i will gladly send it to you.. (around 3000-4000 calories a day) and about the going up and down with the deca.. my uncle competed in body building and knows how to do this stuff..

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

My muscle is now heald and i have been ok'd to train and if u wanna know my diet for each day u can email me and i will gladly send it to you.. (around 3000-4000 calories a day) and about the going up and down with the deca.. my uncle competed in body building and knows how to do this stuff..
      So whats your basal metabolic rate? And your macronutrient ratio, assuming you're bulking.?

Oh well then in that case....why are you coming here? Get your info. from your uncle...

hongkongguy is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 110
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

did they mention side effects......deca gyno..scary bro.stick around here first my friend.
      the number one chinese dj in the whole mutha fukin world"dj tommy" from hongkong you all......

shout out to...hong kong bodybuilding association

bigjim33
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

YJ has brought up the main things you should have researched since you even said you were too young, but you don't seem to know any of that. we have told you not to do it for your own good

monstercojones is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 279
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

where the beer flows like wine and the women flock like the salmon of capistrano
      Level

be nice
      "i swear you're about as subtle as a brick in the small of my back..."

BullFX
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by basskiller
      Gentlemen.. it's fine that you voice your opinion that the guy should wait and or do more research.. But please take it a little easier on him .. We were all newbies once. Instead of *****ing at him.. show him where to look for this info.. Maybe some links.
      agree w/ u

daddy , bro u should hang around and read on the training section, learn more about training , different techniques and get ur diet together.... and keep readin on anabolics also and ull be ready in a few yrs from now

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

By showing him links, you are condoning the use of anabolic steriods to teenagers, not something I would be personally proud of.