• Join Us!
  • The ignorance of some people
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: The ignorance of some people

corvettedudeman
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default The ignorance of some people

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Some people are just so damn stupid. A friend of mine was talking to me about juice. He is one of my best friends and he has juiced before and is about to start again and it is sad all the tings he doesn;t know. He's done 2 cycles and he's still 5"10 150 lbs.

The other day he asked me how many "c's" i was going to take and how many "c's" he should take. He didn't ealize that there are different mg/cc.... I asked him if he had clomid and he asked me what clomid was. I asked him if he was going to use anti estrogens and he was going to use 10mg of nolvadex a week.

He tolc me that he could feel the sustenon giving a big kick the next day and when i told him about esters he just didn;t get it. He didn;t beleive that it takes a few weeks to really kick in. He didn;t beleive that it was a long acting test. He also wanted to run dbol at the end of his sust cycle.

He only had 5 amps of sust and i asked him what he was gonna use after the sust was gone and replied just regular "testarona"

And there are many other people that i know like that. Its insane how ingnorant some people are about juice and are still using it. He doesn;t want to listen to me. I told him you have done 2 cycles and havent got any bigger and i have gained over 70lbs through 2 years of juicing. I told him to listen to me but he wont. Im just ranting right now but people need to wisen up. They need to stop putting shit in their body that they dont know what it is.

Big420
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

ok

goliath.jr is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 250
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

The burden of originality is one that most people don't want to accept. They'd rather sit in front of the TV and let that tell them what they are suppose to like, what they're suppose to buy, and what they're suppose to laugh at. You have Beavis and Butthead telling you what music you're allowed to like and not like, and you've got sitcoms that have canned laughter that lets you know when to laugh if you're too stupid to know when the joke is. People are too lazy and too stupid to think for themselves because America has raised them that way.

mod @ superiormuscle.com

jack hust
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

some people are real stupid

Dr.FeelGood
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I know all about it, when I asked what sort of diet a guy in my gym was following while on his DBOL ONLY CYCLE he replied "oh im eating awsome and so healthy Ive been eating salads and shit" all I could do was call him a moron and walk away shaking my head. It is theis assholes that give the juice a bad rep by fucking up their bodies by taking shit they know nothing about and when the dont get the results the just use more. I have been researching AAS for over a year know and still not sure if I am quite ready.

Keiser
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I agree with the bouncer's advice

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Drveejay11
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: Re: The ignorance of some people

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      i agree brother, you don't know how many times a day I deal with these stupid fucks. best thing to do is just walk away because your gonna end up getting pissed for nothing.
      YEP!

totally agree!

njjuicer is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 569
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

those guys are great though i enjoy a good laugh when they are explaining to me how they juice lol
      The Don Juan of Fitness Geared

njjuiceer@cyber-rights.net

Csecratary fo Staet for Natoinla Decauation

hammer
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Ignorance

I had a friend ask me how to do an 8 week cycle of dbol with 100tabs. He about shit when I asked him what he was going to do with the other 6 weeks.

monstercojones is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 279
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

where the beer flows like wine and the women flock like the salmon of capistrano
      Level

Originally posted by Dr.FeelGood
      I know all about it, when I asked what sort of diet a guy in my gym was following while on his DBOL ONLY CYCLE he replied "oh im eating awsome and so healthy Ive been eating salads and shit" all I could do was call him a moron and walk away shaking my head. It is theis assholes that give the juice a bad rep by fucking up their bodies by taking shit they know nothing about and when the dont get the results the just use more. I have been researching AAS for over a year know and still not sure if I am quite ready.

one of the smartest posts i have ever read

bigpimpc
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: Ignorance

Originally posted by hammer
      I had a friend ask me how to do an 8 week cycle of dbol with 100tabs. He about shit when I asked him what he was going to do with the other 6 weeks.
      lol!

orto is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 75
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I know alot morons like that. And usually they are so smart and trying to give you an advice...

viper10139 is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 261
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I agree with bouncer!!!

THE JUICE
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Ive had alot of morons asking me for advice and shit like that. They ask me what Im taking and what I would recommend. First of all I tell them do your research first, then think about whta your doing. They think this is the easy way to get bigger muscles. They think it is the fast way to get bigger muscle. I admit Yes its faster than natural but it takes hard work and dedication to achieve good results. You cant just get totally huge from one day to another, you gotta eat right, train heavy, and rest.

I had this one time when a bud of mine which this was around 3-4 years ago wanted to get bigger. This guy never in his life lifted weights and he got some gear. He only had a shot of Deca 50mgs, thinking this was gonna turn him into a Superman. Oh and the guy who sold it to him ripped the hell out of him. Sold that one shot to him for about what you can get for 10cc bottle of Test. Talking about rip-offs.

Another time was when my best friend decided to pop too. His first cycle consisted of 250mgs of Sostenon for 6 weeks. The only ting that sucked about him was that he would only eat 2 times a day. Wouldnt eat breakfest, wouldnt eat high protein foods, and would eat MCdONALDS basically everyday. He did went from 140 pounds to about 155-160, but it wasnt muscle at all well some. All he would train was Chest and Biceps.

Man I tell myself why these people spend so much money on gear and dont use it right. That is why they fuck themselves up everytime. You got to know what your doing before trying it.

Ive had other experiences.

Oh this is the stupidest one of them all. I had this friend who wanted to get some gear. He would always wanna train with me and suck up too me bad. Ive never had anyone suck up to me that bad like this dude. So we went to get his gear. He got some Test Prop and some Denkall Dbol. Well this guy was so dumb that he didnt know how to even take it. Oh when we went ot get his gear I wasnt stupid, but the person from which he got it from ripped him off bad. I didnt say shit there but told him cause he was so stubbron that he wanted it so bad. So I was like fucked it I told him and he didnt listen to me. Well the whole thing about this was after he got his gear he never called me back. I was like fuck that, people use you for when they need somehting. I heard from somew other friends that this guy got busted with them. The thing was he went to the local Wal-Mart to buy some syringes with a bud of his. I think they were filling them up in his car and injecting in his car, that the store security came by and asked them what were they doing. The officer thought they were stealing the car, so he called back-up. The real cops came by and searched his car. BUSTED. They arrested him and took him in. That was the stupidest thing Ive ever heard in my life, what kind of idiot is gonna inject some juice in a store parking lot. Well this guy had court and he missed his hearing. Well I dont really know what happend after all of this but I could really tell yuou how stupid some poeple really are.