• Join Us!
  • Something I needed to get off my chest
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Something I needed to get off my chest

Shaun_C is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 441
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Unhappy Something I needed to get off my chest

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Man talk about being e-bullied.I was ganged up on today on another message board.And all for this simple opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun_C
      But I personally (and you know I mean no disrespect) don't buy the "Hormones" line of reasoning.To me that's on par with using "I was drunk" as an excuse for being stupid.Hormones or not she still has reasoning/decision making power
      *It was in reference to a women's *****iness*

To which I got the following replies

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky Disco
      Shaun, WTF?
      I retort

Did I say something wrong?

I don't believe I said anything insulting

And Elvin who responded the first time to my post AT LEAST understood where I was coming from.And took it in the spirit it was expressed.So I don't know what I said that was so bad

It's just that in my personal experience,none of the women I've ever hung with had their "*****" moments unless they were provoked in some way.Otherwise they were pleasant
      I get the following question

Quote Originally Posted by Jux
      If I may ask - how many non-family / non-work-related women do you spend time with on a regular basis?
      I replied

Maybe I've just been fortunate to not be around witchy women.
      And the forum administrator reworded my post to say

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Admin
      Maybe I've just been fortunate to not be around women.
      I reply in defence of myself

I don't really appreciate the manner in which you changed what I said in the quote.That's more of an assumption you choose to make about me w/o actually knowing it for a fact

And honestly why would you want to argue with me over a difference of opinion anyway?

I mean in this thread I never argued,in fact I listened to and acknowledged a lot of what was said.But all in all it was just my opinion based on my personal experience
      To which the forum admin replied

You argued with everyone about their opinion. They said hormones, you said "No, it's not hormones". So that gives me the right to turn around and argue with you. Not just because I believe you're wrong, but because this is my situation and not yours.
      *I fail to see where I argued with anyone in my prior posts*

I'm sorry to call this out in public, but EVERY time someone says something about you or that you don't agree with, you get all huffypuffy and send them a private message. At first it was kind of laughable to me, but now it's just irritating, mostly because you sent me one too!
      And I retort

Um I don't pm every single person who doesn't agree with me or who says something against me.So I don't know where you get that idea from

And I hardly get huffypuffy.And I pm'ed you more to just clear the air then anything else.And I felt doing it in private was more appropriate then calling you out in public.But if that's what you feel then that's what you feel.

And probably nothing I can do will change that
      To which the admin replies

You've sent me like 3 PMs to "clear the air" or find out why I responded a certain way to one of your posts. And so the PM you sent me earlier asked me questions, and I answered them, and then you responded defending yourself, then asked for another reply to it.

I don't have the time or patience to do that. Here's the short for you:

I disagree with you often. I dislike the way you post sometimes. It's nothing personal, and if it becomes as such, you'll know. TRUST ME.

kdonenext?
      And to attempt to end it I say

I'm fine with that,thank you again for your honesty
      And I get this obvious attempt to bait me

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky Disco
      Ok, so now you are not PM-ing people, but just posting an elaborate explanation of why you said what you said and posted what you posted...

Fact Of Life: No matter how hard you try or how many posts you make explaining yourself, there is no way in hell you are going to get everybody to agree with you/like you/stand up for you. You can never please everyone, and I would seriously calm down a little with the opinions on every single subject posted on here, for this behaviour is NOT excatly helping your case. (The acting like a mod on the news and movie forums? The mods are mods FOR A REASON. Stop trying to be like them or try to impress them, it hasn't worked so far.)

And yes, I am well aware that this post is going to get replied to within minutes with another explanation/excuse as to why you posted/said what you did.

*edit* and the space bar is your friend!
      I haven't replied though and I won't since it's gotten WAY beyond school yard shit now.I mean 3 against 1,and all because of 1 opinion that I never really made an issue of.And I know if I reply I'll be playing into her games

And it's REAL professional that all this was started by an admin.

And for the record NO ONE'S even actually taken the time to explain HOW I'm acting like a mod.I mean if they can say it they should be able to give concrete proof of it.IMPO it's more that I express myself strongly and they can't handle it.But instead of taking it up with me in private.They choose to call me out in public

And it comes across as more just siding with the admin just because he's the admin.Well thanks for listening,I feel better having expressed this.I haven't been ganged up on since Jr.High.And it didn't feel good then and definitely doesn't know.

The admin claims it isn't personal,but I say his actions claim otherwise.Because if it wasn't personal he wouldn't have made it public like that

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Something I needed to get off my chest

For clarification this discussion on female hormones wasn't related to Steroids.It was PMS related.

All I simply said is that I don't by the "blame the hormones" mentality as I'm a firm believer in personal accountability.Using the "hormones excuse" to me is like using the "I was drunk excuse"

gearjunky is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 369
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

For clarification this discussion on female hormones wasn't related to Steroids.It was PMS related.

All I simply said is that I don't by the "blame the hormones" mentality as I'm a firm believer in personal accountability.Using the "hormones excuse" to me is like using the "I was drunk excuse"
      Like i said to you before, next time be more clear about your post, that might help.
      Now if you want to debate a topic like that then we can do it.
      You said girls that are in pms stage would use this excuse to be more *****y? maybe not all but some right?
      i say that if you know how the female body works, then you would know that they produce alot more estrogen then men and from my experience, i had at one point too much estrogen in my body. the sides was HBP, moddyness, water ret. and more. i have also experience how women hormones are alot more complicated then men. My wife gave birth to my daughter and around 2 months after she had a hormone imbalence. she was more *****y, sensitive, and getting jelious ect.. so my opinion about all this is NO i dont think the majority of womens use pms as an excuse to be *****s
      Gearjunky is only an imaginary character
      I realy weight 135lbs and never used a dumbell in my life.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Like i said to you before, next time be more clear about your post, that might help.
      You said girls that are in pms stage would use this excuse to be more *****y? maybe not all but some right?
      i say that if you know how the female body works, then you would know that they produce alot more estrogen then men and from my experience, i had at one point too much estrogen in my body. the sides was HBP, moddyness, water ret. and more. i have also experience how women hormones are alot more complicated then men. My wife gave birth to my daughter and around 2 months after she had a hormone imbalence. she was more *****y, sensitive, and getting jelious ect.. so my opinion about all this is NO i dont think the majority of womens use pms as an excuse to be *****s

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Also to let everyone know that i'm a bit drunk right now and posted 3 times lol
      i'm off to bed ladies

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Also to let everyone know that i'm a bit drunk right now and posted 3 times lol
      i'm off to bed ladies

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

oh and to let all know that i'm drunk like a fish right now.
      so i might of written some nonsense shit so dont be hateN

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

wow...this seems like nothing certainly grew into something!! lol. i agree with steel a. but, really, you can have your own opinion...if that was ALL that was said, i cant understand the prob. i dont think i've ever been around anybody that found this subject so touchy....it's kinda funny.
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by steeladdiction
      Honestly bro, you should have known something like that was going to happen posting and debating a topic like that. I can promise you it's going to get the same reaction here, especially when our beautiful female members read it. Hopefully here members won't do any bashing since everyone is aloud to have their own opinion.

Believe me, besides seeing my wife's hormones change between periods and child birth, now my oldest daughter is starting to "mature". She is moody, has headaches, and changing day to day. PMS, hormones and everything else that females go through is VERY real. We don't give the ladies near enough credit for going through this crap every single month!
      And I thank you for that post,it would've been a lot better if those other members expressed it like that.But no they had to make it personal & FTR (For The Record) I'm FULLY aware of the effects of PMS hormones.And in my posts in that thread I never said otherwise.I even made CERTAIN to say it was my opinion.But rather then tell me why my opinion is wrong in a respectful manner.They went for the throat which is NOT cool

Quote Originally Posted by daved150
      wow...this seems like nothing certainly grew into something!! lol. i agree with steel a. but, really, you can have your own opinion...if that was ALL that was said, i cant understand the prob. i dont think i've ever been around anybody that found this subject so touchy....it's kinda funny.
      Tell me about it,I'd link to the thread for proof.But it's in a private forum therefore not everyone has access.

I think the admin went off because he just broke up with his girlfriend and had to take out his frustrations some where.I'd report him to the other admins (who he admits he's had a go at a few times) but that might bite me in the ass so I'm dropping it.I just hope those 2 got the rage-a-hol out of their system.Because if that's a reflection of their real life personalities.It's no wonder the admin can't hold down a relationship w/a girl friend

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default My opinion's based on this

I've known SOME women who used the PMS thing as a "get out of jail free" card.And they used it A LOT

They go off on something small,they say "I can't help it,it was the PMS" I guess it's just my view.And honestly even if you disagree with it,I'm DEFINITELY not deserving to get flamed for it

Thanks for letting me get this off my chest though.And thank you even more for not flaming me

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: My opinion's based on this

I've known SOME women who used the PMS thing as a "get out of jail free" card.And they used it A LOT

They go off on something small,they say "I can't help it,it was the PMS" I guess it's just my view.And honestly even if you disagree with it,I'm DEFINITELY not deserving to get flamed for it

Thanks for letting me get this off my chest though.And thank you even more for not flaming me
      bro...i havent seen anyone ever get flamed around here for thier personal opinion (unless thet were jamming it down another's throat)...i know what your saying, and i've worked with girls like that (mostly kids). glad you could find a place to vent!
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

angryoldman is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I would really like to comment on this! But I'm really lost, and really bored. Sorry
      “I don't look ahead... I keep focused on my next opponent. I am looking forward to my next opponent, I don't think past that point.”
      --Manny Pacquiao

Big Mike's speach to Congress telling them to phuque off on the steroid ban:

https://www.moviewavs.com/0049230534/...y/statemnt.mp3

Fitnessgeared's resident Smart ass

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by daved150
      bro...i havent seen anyone ever get flamed around here for thier personal opinion (unless thet were jamming it down another's throat)...i know what your saying, and i've worked with girls like that (mostly kids). glad you could find a place to vent!
      And again I thank you,I never jammed my opinion down their throat's either. Honestly I think they just have a hard on for attacking me for anything I say. The fact that it's always the same people is proof.I mean not agreeing with me is fine,but just because you do doesn't mean you need to attack me for it.Good thing it wasn't a political discussion.

I chose here for the reason that you can't view threads without registering.So I could vent w/o fear of a lambasting.Which I would deserve for putting this out in public on that board.

I know that people say don't take boards seriously.But honestly you're relating to people.So what you post is a reflection of you.And honestly there's no reason to relate to someone like that.Especially not when said person has been a part of the community for a few years.

I've always said in that place,if you've got a problem with me pm me and we'll talk it out.Otherwise just leave it alone

mick-G is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Bro really, lol...to make a blatant comment like that shows that you don't have much experience with women. Sounds to me like you are making comments based on immature young girls behaviors. No flame intended, but maybe after youve had some experience and when you are in your mid-30's then make some comments that are based on real fact and experience with women that are for real. Pms is all about hormones and womens endo systems. Frankly im suprised some women didn't make some comments on this, lol!