• Join Us!
  • What do you ALL think about this (gf, sex related)
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: What do you ALL think about this (gf, sex related)

diggi
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default What do you ALL think about this (gf, sex related)

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

I didn't want to post this anywhere else but here in General forum since I will get most responses from you smart fellow FG members ...

Here's the story...

I've been with this girl for a full month now..things are great she likes me alot and I honestly like her too.. she's just what I wanted in a woman..

She has slept with only one guy and that was her ex bf .. they dated for a few years.. and broke up about 8 months ago. She is completely over him and she wants to see where our relationship will take us both.

Under no circumstances do I think she's a slut or a ***** but more likely a wild girl that likes to have fun with her friends when she's drinking..

She does drink ..sometimes gets drunk and just acts foolish which sometimes bothers me.. its not what she does that pisses me off its her behavior when she's drunk.. she's saying alot of stupid nonesence words, dancing and just looking like a mess..but she doesn't get like this every week.. maybe once a month of even longer..but she is indeed a drinker.

Back to the story.. last night.. we went to her friends house..and there was bunch of other people.. 7 females (including my GF) and myself..so I was the only guy.. now.. my GF started drinking...and drinking.. and seriously got drunk.. and all of a sudden we started to kiss, fool around.. and then I can see that her "being drunk level" has dropped from 9 to 6..so now she knows what she's doing.. at least I think this way.. so we go to this room.. and ended up having sex..it was great.. while we were having sex..she kept mentioning my name and how she never wants to lose me.

Now, it took her 1 year to have sex with her ex bf (she lost her V to him aswell) and now she was telling me why it only took a month for her to sleep with me ?? I'd also like to know this..?

She doesn't regred anything..she tells me she did this because she likes me like no other guy she liked before.. yes even her ex..and she cares about me so she just "wanted to have sex with me".

Before this all happened the same night she asked her friends if she should have sex with me.. and what if she does.. WILL I think that she's a SLUT because she had sex with me after only 1 month of being a couple..

Now, what do you think ?? was this a mistake.. ? from her or my side.. ? was alcohol playing a role here ?? I know for fact that she wouldn't do this if she was sober.. but maybe she wanted something to losen her up a bit so she feels more relaxed and comfortable ??

I dont want this to be.. when she wakes up in the morning..not to rember that my good ol friend jimmy was inside of her.. ?

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: What do you ALL think about this (gf, sex related)

like s.a. said, just talk to her. if she brings up the "do you think i'm a slut" thing, just reassure her you dont. if she dont bring it up, dont you. just dont treat her any diff. show her the same respect you did before...i wouldnt worry about it
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

diggi
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

right...she is a young girl only 23.

Stout1 is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 62
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

You think a girl is going to honestly tell you how many people she has had sex with and when she lost her virginity? Slim to none chance of that happening.

Something doesn't add up or she is lying...1 year to have sex with b/f. 1 month to have sex with you. Then she says "You don't think I'm a slut do you?"

Doesn't add up.
      Thomas Jefferson - "When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny."

kite is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Tell her yes but that you really like sluts so it's ok. Nah, j/k, I've been asked that same stupid question before and I just say no and go hit it. If she is a slut you'll find out soon enough. If not, youre all good.

badasz32 is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 405
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i dont know the girl personally so i dont have the same insight. but i would kinda agree with stout, u will never know how many guys a girl has been with. and for that matter who cares?? it doesnt make a big deal if she slept with 1 or 10 or more. all that matters is that she is with u now.

just talk to her bro. aslong as u feel like u didnt take advantage of the situation then dont worry about it. hell when my gf drink I love it, i can get her to do all sorts of wild shit that would never happen when she was sober. just enjoy bro, u didnt have to fight that hard or wait a year. thats a bonus in my book. they only way u should feel bad is if she passed out and u dead horsed her. lol.
      Badasz1@Hushmail.com

diggi
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by badasz32
      i dont know the girl personally so i dont have the same insight. but i would kinda agree with stout, u will never know how many guys a girl has been with. and for that matter who cares?? it doesnt make a big deal if she slept with 1 or 10 or more. all that matters is that she is with u now.

just talk to her bro. aslong as u feel like u didnt take advantage of the situation then dont worry about it. hell when my gf drink I love it, i can get her to do all sorts of wild shit that would never happen when she was sober. just enjoy bro, u didnt have to fight that hard or wait a year. thats a bonus in my book. they only way u should feel bad is if she passed out and u dead horsed her. lol.
      good call..

i

supasaiyan99 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by badasz32

I Agree!!!!
      NO PAIN, NO GAIN
      KNOW PAIN, KNOW GAIN

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by Stout1
      You think a girl is going to honestly tell you how many people she has had sex with and when she lost her virginity? Slim to none chance of that happening.

Something doesn't add up or she is lying...1 year to have sex with b/f. 1 month to have sex with you. Then she says "You don't think I'm a slut do you?"

Doesn't add up.
      That's what I was thinking too! Nothing wrong with her sleeping with you though after a month of dating you. Most chicks these days give it up within the first few dates. Or maybe I'm just one smooth mofo

mr.nitro is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 460
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

my girl was a 19 year old virgin when I met her, and we had sex on the first day we started dating. its weird, but she's no slut. weve been together 9 years now and married for 1 year, and im the only one she has ever had sex with. like I said, its wierd, but she's no slut.
      body building gerbil

lxorl is offline Elite FG Resident
      Overall activity: 7.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

i f she is telling the truth... then the 1 year with the X makes sense.. she lost her virginity and it took her a while to give it up.... after that its all down hill. they realize its not that big of a deal and now they like it. Much longer than a month and I am done waiting..... I dont think anything is odd with what you just explained. and most of my first times with anyone have been drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Stout1

Doesn't add up.
      I'm Just an old chunk of Coal, But I'm gonna be a DIAMOND some day.