• Join Us!
  • PEGylated MGF Profile
  • PEGylated MGF Profile
  • PEGylated MGF Profile
  • PEGylated MGF Profile
  • PEGylated MGF Profile
  • PEGylated MGF Profile
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PEGylated MGF Profile

The Game is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 231
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default PEGylated MGF Profile

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • PEGylated MGF Profile
      • PEGylated MGF Profile

• PEGylated MGF Profile
      • PEGylated MGF Profile
      • PEGylated MGF Profile
      • PEGylated MGF Profile
      • PEGylated MGF Profile
      • PEGylated MGF Profile
      PEGylated Mechano Growth Factor (MGF)

Quick summary: MGF is a splice variant of the IGF produced by a frame shift if the IGF gene. MGF increase the muscle stem cell count, so that more may fuse and become part of adult muscle cells. This is a process required for adult muscle cells to continue growing.

Why PEGylate MGF?
      MGF exhibits local effects in skeletal muscle and without modification is not systemic (can’t travel through the body). The problem with synthetic MGF is that it is introduced IM and is water based so it goes into the blood stream. MGF is not stable in the blood stream for more than a matter of minutes. Biologically produced MGF is made locally and does not enter the bloodstream and is short acting so stability is not an issue. By PEGylating the MGF we can make synthetic MGF injected IM almost as efficient as local produced MGF. Clinically proven Advanced Pegylation, the technology of polyethylene glycol (PEG) conjugation, holds significant promise in maintaining effective plasma concentrations of systemically administered drugs. It does this by surrounding part of the peptide with a unique structure made of polyethylene glycol, which can be attached to a protein molecule. The result of a correct PEGylation is simlar to the protective mechanism of a turtle shell. The polyethylene glycol groups protect the peptide but don’t surround it completely. The active sites of the peptide are still free to do their biological function. In this case the shell is a negative charged shield against positively charged compounds that would affect the protein. This also provides a nice steric chamber for the peptide to reside in. So it’s a happy turtle

Neurological research has shown that utilizing PEGylated MGF resulted in a longer more stable acting version of the MGF peptide in serum/blood.

Bottom line
      PEGylation can improve performance and dosing convenience of peptides, proteins, antibodies, oligonucleotides and many small molecules by optimizing pharmacokinetics, increasing bioavailability, and decreasing immunogenicity and dosing frequency. PEGylation also can increase therapeutic efficacy by enabling increased drug concentration, improved biodistribution, and longer dwell time at the site of action. As a result, therapeutic drug concentrations can be achieved with less frequent dosing—a significant benefit to patients who are taking injected drugs.

The PEG itself does not react in the body and is very safe. PEG has been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as a base or vehicle for use in foods and cosmetics and in injectable, topical, rectal and nasal pharmaceutical formulations. PEG has demonstrated little toxicity, is eliminated intact by the kidneys or in the feces and lacks immunogenicity. The risk associated with current PEGylated drugs are due to the way the drug itself acts not the PEG. MGF, as it is being currently sold, is getting a bad rep from people due to the fact they feel that they are not seeing gains from it. Many people believe that the use of MGF in their cycles or protocols just flat out won't work, however, this is far from the truth.
      More MGF information
      Complete Overview of MGF or IGF-IEc

From its sequence, MGF is derived from the IGF-I gene by alternative splicing and has different 3' exons to the liver or systemic type (IGF-IEa). It has a 49 base pair insert in the human, and a 52 base pair insert in rodents, within the E domain of exon 5. This insert results in a reading frame shift, with a different carboxy (C) terminal sequence to that of systemic IGF-IEa. MGF and the other IGF isoforms have the same 5' exons that encode the IGF-I ligand-binding domain. Processing of pro-peptide yields a mature peptide that is involved in upregulating protein synthesis. However, there is evidence that the carboxy-terminal of the MGF peptide also acts as a separate growth factor. This stimulates division of mononucleated myoblasts or satellite (stem) cells, thereby increasing the number available for local repair

During the early stage of skeletal muscle development, myoblasts (muscle stem cells) fuse to form syncytial myotubes, which become innervated and develop into muscle fibres. Thereafter, mitotic proliferation of nuclei within the muscle fibres ceases. However, during postnatal (after development) growth, additional nuclei are provided by satellite cells (myoblast) fusing with myotubules. Muscle damage-recovery seems to have a similar cellular mechanism, in that satellite cells become activated and fuse with the damaged muscle fibres (reviewed by Goldring et al. 2002). This is also pertinent to certain diseases such as muscular dystrophy in which muscle tissue is not maintained and which have been associated with a deficiency in active satellite (stem) cells (Megeney et al. 1996; Seale & Rudnicki, 2000) and in myogenic factors (Heslop et al. 2000). Skeletal muscle mass and regenerative capacity have also been shown to decline with age (Sadeh, 1988; Carlson et al. 2001). The reduced capacity to regenerate in older muscle seems to be due to the decreased ability to activate satellite cell proliferation (Chakravarthy et al. 2000). The markedly lower expression of MGF in older rat muscles (Owino et al. 2001) and human muscle (Hameed et al. 2003) in response to mechanical overload has been associated with the failure to activate satellite cells, leading to age-related muscle loss (Owino et al. 2001). Your muscle cels can not grow once they have reached a certain size unless they obtain more nuclei from the myoblast. MGF increases the myblast available to donate their nuclei to the adult muscle cell.
      “MGF appears to have a dual action in that, like the other IGF-I isoforms, it upregulates protein synthesis as well as activating satellite cells. However, the latter role of MGF is probably more important as most of the mature IGF-I will be derived from IGF-IEa during the second phase of repair. Nevertheless, it has been shown that MGF is a potent inducer of muscle hypertrophy in experiments in which the cDNA of MGF was inserted into a plasmid vector and introduced by intramuscular injection. This resulted in a 20 % increase in the weight of the injected muscle within 2 weeks, and the analyses showed that this was due to an increase in the size of the muscle fibres (Goldspink, 2001). Similar experiments by other groups have also been carried out using a viral construct containing the liver type of IGF-I, which resulted in a 25 % increase in muscle mass, but this took over 4 months to develop (Musaro et al. 2001). Hence, the dual role MGF plays in inducing satellite cell activation as well as protein synthesis suggests it is much more potent than the liver type or IGF-IEa for inducing rapid hypertrophy.”

These results are based on actual transplantation of the DNA coding for the peptides. This is a permanent effect and much more potent than IM injections of the peptide itself. You will not see a 20% increase in muscle mass through IM injections as claimed above.
      It's All ABout The Pain and If You Can Take It!!
      Researcher, Biochemist, FBaller, IBE MOD
      Trainer TheGame46@flawlessTraining.com

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: PEGylated MGF Profile

PEGylated MGF dosing Protocols

The PEGylated version is going to be much longer lasting making a 1-2 dose per week procedure possible. I still think its best used with IGF or AAS to maximize the benefits so here are some sample protocols

Once a week PEG MGF/ IGF
      Sunday 100-300 mcg MGF you can choose to site inject if you wish. I think splitting large doses may benefit.
      Monday –Fri IGF 50mcg e/d

Twice a week PEG MGF / IGF
      Sunday and Wed MGF 50-150 mcg
      MT, ThF IGF 50 mcg

These protocols are just to start as this is brand new feel free to tweak them if you like. I will update them after we have done some testing.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Wow no one is interested in what may be the biggest peptide to reach the market since IGF?

mick10-07 is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 322
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

interested.....but need more testing and dosing info. I'm running igf right now with some good results. nothing huge but its qaulity muscle.
      I'm a Muscle Farmer....This years Crop is gunna be awesome.

Gyno is sexy!

bgmke7
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

below is your words on another thread about mgf profile.there you state that original mgf is stable in someone's system for 12-24 hours.now im sure this was back when IBE was trying to sell plain mgf right? ok,so now IBE comes out with pegylated mgf(which has been around since before anyone got their hands on any mgf,so why didnt they do their research sooner,anyway).so,now your statement is that plain mgf or synthetic is only stable for a matter of minutes due entering the blood stream or something to that effect right? ok,so which are you sure is correct now? your trying to push a new product for IBE and telling everyone that "oh,wait all that plain mgf that IBE sold you is useless,you need to get this new pegylated mgf from IBE.this will work"............im a little confused so say the least.........

Methods of use:
      MGF inhibits differentiation, which is the actual fusing of the myoblast to the myotubule. So to optimize the effects of this one would want to try and take the MGF in a manner that differentiation would not be effected post work out.
      With the original version of MGF, it is only stable in your system for 12-24 hours. So taking it the day before a workout would provide sufficient time for the MGF to wear off.

If one wanted to maximize the effects of MGF they could stack it with something that increased differentiation. In the case of IGF, the would want to take this on days they don't take MGF, or in the case of AAS it would depend on the types of AAS and the esters.

Some sample MGF/IGF protocols
      3 day HST method
      MGF sun, tue, thur
      IGF mon tue wed (workout days)

4 day split
      Sun MGF upper body
      Monday MGF lower body IGF upper body
      Tue IGF lower body
      Repeat thur/fri

5 day split
      B/C MGF is not stable in the bloodstream, it will not effect the muscle you don't inject. So as long as you are using the original MGF you could inj MGF and IGF on the same days without worrying about conflicts b/t the peptides.
      Just inj the MGF in the muscle you will owrk the following day.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

when the MGF first came out we had limited research to go off of and we still do. But the original studies suggested a 12-24 life time in serum in vitro. Later studies have shown than in Vivo life time of the peptides is even shorter, much shorter.

This is a cost of being innovative and trying to be the first to bring things to the market. The PEG has shown good results for increased life time in vivo in neurological studies. So I am confident that it will work awesome b/c I saw results from the MGF reguardless the short time. They just werent ass good as I hoped. I'm starting the PEG next week. So I will be able to comment from first hand expereince of the difference.

bgmke7
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by The Game
      when the MGF first came out we had limited research to go off of and we still do. But the original studies suggested a 12-24 life time in serum in vitro. Later studies have shown than in Vivo life time of the peptides is even shorter, much shorter.

This is a cost of being innovative and trying to be the first to bring things to the market. The PEG has shown good results for increased life time in vivo in neurological studies. So I am confident that it will work awesome b/c I saw results from the MGF reguardless the short time. They just werent ass good as I hoped. I'm starting the PEG next week. So I will be able to comment from first hand expereince of the difference.
      OK,at least your being honest.i would like you to know that IBE who you are( i think affiliated with,if im wrong then i appologize),is trying to say that plain mgf doesnt work at all.by your own admission you state that you saw results regardless its limited half-life.thank you.
      later

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I saw results, but that just means that the peptide works, but not significantly enough to produce significant muscle gains. Its a waste b/c of the short life

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

PEGylated MGF Profile
      Here it is plain and simple for you. Without any complex peptide understanding required other than the fact that PEGylation increases the stability, and lifetime of the peptide.

MGF is responsible for increasing muscle stem cell count through a process called proliferation.

As you see the effect going left to right here is exponential. The more stem cells you have the more that can be stimulated and replicated. In order to singal this replication there has to be sufficient saturation of cell receptors. Because attachment to a receptor is by simple probability, the more peptide and the more time the more probable a cell will reach saturation and begin to replicate.

IF regular MGF has a shorter life span, it has a significantly smaller chance at saturating cells. It is not stable in the blood so its only real chance to bind is right at injection. If you calculate probability of binding via (time x concentration) and then PEG last appx 300 times longer, the probability of MGF having a significant effect is about 300 times at the same dosage. In other words you would need 300 times the regular MGF to bind to as many receptors as the PEGylated version. And even at that case the loss of peptide to the blood so fast would still limit the effects of MGF.

Now you must also consider the cumulative effects of having longer term MGF action. AS you saw in the image, the number of receptors will increase, this increase the probability further for the PEG version so now every time you undergo muscle stem cell replication within the 4-8 days the PEG version is active you increase the probability proportional to the increase in cell number.

So without knowing anything more than multiplication and the law of probability one can see that PEG MGF is significantly more effective.

bgmke7
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by The Game
      I saw results, but that just means that the peptide works, but not significantly enough to produce significant muscle gains. Its a waste b/c of the short life

your statement didnt sound like this before.just doesnt sound right now that your gang has a new product out and"oh my" all of a sudden it was a waste to take that plain mgf.i dont think so.like i said about IBE people know what you guys are about.we are not stupid.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

You can take all the MGF you want I don't care. I'm here to educate. You choose not to learn, you choose not to grow. Thats your perogative. I have answered all your questions on every other board you tried to start trouble on.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

so does it work or not?? the bottom line is that if its worth me buying......i'll leave the science and research to the nerds. just load the syringe already.

Gyno is sexy!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

The PEGylated version is hundreds times more effective overall. Thats the one I would consider worth buying.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • PEGylated MGF Profile
      • PEGylated MGF Profile

• PEGylated MGF Profile
      • PEGylated MGF Profile
      • PEGylated MGF Profile
      • PEGylated MGF Profile
      • PEGylated MGF Profile
      • PEGylated MGF Profile
      I'm thinking on an end of summer bash with that stuff. I'll let you know how it goes i guess....

good info by the way. nice to have guys willing to share....

Gyno is sexy!