• Join Us!
  • Liver Tab FAQ & Testimonials
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Liver Tab FAQ & Testimonials

YellowJacket is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 428
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Liver Tab FAQ & Testimonials

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

By Request...

What are liver tabs exactly?
      Liver tabs are high quality, premium pharmaceutical grade glandular substance derived from hormone free, grass fed Argentine beef.
      What are liver tabs intended for?
      Liver tabs are designed to promote optimal muscle growth, a quicker recovery from intense exercise, increae in strength gains, provide the body with vitamins and minerals to function on a daily basis and imrpove over all performance.
      What exactly is in liver tabs?
      Liver tabs contains small amounts of protein, but are intended to provide the body with essential and non-essential amino acids, a wide variety of vitamins and minerals. Vitamins like A, C, D, K, E and the ENTIRE b-complex vitamins, iron, copper, zinc etc.
      What is the best brand of liver tabs and where can I get them? In my opinion Universal's Uni-Liver is by far the best dessicated liver tab product on the market. You can get them at most supplement stores on-line, dpsnutrition.com has the best price, 500 liver tabs for $10.
      How many pills do I take each day?
      The recommended dosages for Universals Uni-Liver is 2 tablets with each meal, but 4 tablets with each meal is much better in improving performance. No more than 24 should be consumed in one day.
      Do liver tabs have any side effect?
      Everything in liver tabs comes from nature, so there are NO direct side effects. The only possible side effect could be toxicity of the fat soluble vitamins over time. Thats why no more than 24 each day is recommended.
      I heard liver tabs are big and hard to swallow....
      I wont lie, these are the biggest pills I take, you can crush them if you'd like but the taste will be too horrible to ingest. I recommend taking one at a time with a large glass of water, after your meal when your body is going to be used to swallowing over and over again, sort of loosens everything up.
      Can liver tabs replace amino acids tabs?
      The answer to this is YES, save your money, buy liver tabs as they can replace amino acid tablets, Extra b-complex tablets, a multi vitamin and even ZMA with the added zinc it has. Liver tabs contain enough amino acids combined with a healthy diet to totally eliminate another supplement of amino acids.
      Who should take liver tabs? Are they for newbies?
      Liver tabs are all natural and are for ANYONE who wants to achieve mass gains, strength gains and a strong immune system. I knwo a few people who do not ever train and still supplement with liver tabs, vegetarains supplement with liver tabs to get their essential amino acids. From the most experienced lifter to the new guy on the block, liver tabs are for everyone. Liver tabs are old school and the reason they have been around since the 50s is because they work.
      When do I use liver tabs?
      Liver tabs are good for both cutting and bulking. Bulking to aid in recovery from those heavy, long workouts and to get you full of good aminos. Cutting because they contain amino acids that will help guard in muscle loss due to cardio. B-complex to synthesis the large amount of protein you ingest in both cutting and bulking. Most users use them year around, as do I, and they are affordable enough where you can do so.
      Can I get mad cow disease from liver tabs? or any other disease?
      Before liver tabs go into the freezing process to be formed and kept preserved, the actual meat is checked for anything possible signs of a disease or bacteria. So the answer is no, is not likely at all you will acquire anything from liver tabs
      Can you tell me personally what you've gotten from taking liver tabs?
      I am probably the biggest liver tablet advocate on the internet. I have been using these for years now for several reasons, first is the price can be beat, Im a grad student and dont have money to waste on supplements that "might" work. Secondly I can tell a significant increase in the rate my muscles are able to recover and I feel much stronger and more hard after supplementing with liver tabs. Lastely, liver tabs replace a lot of other supplements out there, why not pack everything your body needs into a few tabs a day?
      * * If you have anymore questions or if I left anything out, post it, thanks, YJ

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Some testimonials, this is from the 1st page of a search, I could have went on forever, these are from bb.com, my orginal home, and if you've been around there, you knwo the majority of these mames are very reputable....

"in my opinion i would rather take liver tabs. i just started about 2 months ago, and in my estimation im getting more out of them than i did glutamine and the best part is each tub of uniliver has 500 tabs for only about $10. so it will last about a month and half and you cant beat the protein price, not to mention the other goodies i have been taking uniliver tabs for about 6 weeks now. i can really feel the difference as far as recovery and energy levels in my body. i started a cuttting diet last week, and usually im tired as hell and body aches, but so far im doing good -Instiutional

" My experience (first time user), been taking them for about 5 weeks (cutting), and I ran out on sunday. On monday I had my chest workout and I was tired as hell, I thought it was because of my diet (never changed it) and yesterday I realize that it was because of the liver tablets. I'm sure it wasn't a placebo effect," Bachovas

"just bought some uni-liver's last week. IMO one of the most underrated, cost effective, and useful supplements." - P.T.B.W

"So just drop the idea of ZMA, invest that money in some liver tabs " - DawggieDawg69

"That's why I choose Liver tabs over BCAA's. Take it post workout liver tabs you take throughout the day." - DYnomyte001

"They seem to do something. I take 12 before I train. I have more energy and recover faster than i have in a long time" -Patrick Arnold

"i'd never stop taking liver tabs. i've tried a lot of supps and would never use most of them again but liver really works for me." - Richie

"hey i take my uniliver tabs through out the day 16 daily. Its worth the effort" -Snakeman

" Regarding your question I must say that liver tabs have increased my strength in 7 months I have been taking them"-rdelavega

"I feel that liver tabs help me in this department......I seem recover" - SCORPIO

"I take about 4 before a workout, and 4 tabs every 10 minutes during my workout for a total of 28-32. This halts catabolism enough that I notice a marked decrease in soreness the day following an intense workout." - John Benz

"These things are amazing. I have started taking them instead of a multivitamin and I feel and see the difference. I advise anyone that does not get enough protien in there diet, are really tired throught the day, and/or just need a good multi/bcaa supplement." - Lethal Burn

"liver tabs are the shit! you really start seeing a difference when you start using them.And you cant go wrong with the price....IMO theyre the most underated supplement out there!" - Blindfaith

"I've noticed increased energy levels when I take liver tabs. Good supp. in my book, especially for the price." -Tman

"Yep! Liver tabs are good!" -bbbd

* As y ou and I know there's 1,000's more satisfied people out there and hundreds of more quotes and threads from people who stand by liver tabs, I dont have time to find them all, but you can do some searches around the net and people will tell you......

deadlift58
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

good post bro, im gonna pick up a bottle of them, ill probably end up hittin up like 16 a day...i was thinking, would it be beneficial to take a few after my weight training before i hit cardio?

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

They're optimal with meals or with large amounts of water, so if you're drinking the amount of water you should be, you'll be alright.

Alpine
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Liver Tabs Help Fight Cavities !!!

Nice Post Man - Im going to look into these. I currently take Centrum Performance, ZMA + all the vitamins (like a Multi) in my AST Nytro-Pro-40 MRPs. If I started to use Liver tabs would I need to drop something? Thats a lot of Zinc all added up. You can have too much zinc fairly easily with all of those combined. As far as vitamins and stuff goes what would you consider a safe/good daily amount ? I also bump up on the C, E , along with Saw Palmetto.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Well Id drop the multi when taking liver tabs. Over a period of time, fat soluble vitamins will build up and become toxic and trust me, that sucks. Between your diet, a multi or 2 and 16 or so liver tabs, thats a good amount of fat soluble vitamins.

PIT is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 143
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Thanks Bro.

PIT
      Do, or Do Not, There Is No Try!

Sage is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 90
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by YellowJacket
      with large amounts of water, so if you're drinking the amount of water you should be, you'll be alright.
      not only for absorbing the pills, but to swallow them suckers down (being a size that no other pills can compare to)
      :p Sage
      "im the greatest scienitifically inclined mind since einstein"

Mod @ gaining-mass.com
      Mod @ massnation.com

deadlift58
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

where can i see the nutritional facts? i saw the universal ones, and it said nothing about vitamins and minerals with the exception of hte B's

Sage is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 90
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by deadlift58
      where can i see the nutritional facts? i saw the universal ones, and it said nothing about vitamins and minerals with the exception of hte B's
      here man...Sage

Supplement Facts:
      Serving Size: 2 Tablets (60 grain)
      Servings Per Container: 125
      Amount Per Serving % DV*
      Calories 7
      Protein 1.7g 4%
      Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 40 mcg 3%
      Vitmain B2 (Riboflavin) 400 mcg 24%
      Niacin 2 mg 10%
      Vitmain B6 (Pyridoxine) 80 mcg 4%
      Vitmain B12 24 mcg 400%
      Folic Acid 52 mcg 13%
      Biotin 10 mcg 3%
      Para-Aminobenzoic Acid 26 mcg **
      Choline 80 mg **
      Inositol 14 mg **

Other ingredients: Dessicated bovine liver, whey, terra alba, choline citrate, inositol monophosphate, niacinamide, magnesium stearate, stearic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamin monophosphate, para-aminobenzoic acid, and cyanacobalamin.

Typical Amino Acid Profile (Per 120 Grains of Liver):
      L-Arginine† 240 mg **
      L-Leucine† 400 mg **
      L-Isoleucine† 240 mg **
      L-Valine† 280 mg **
      L-Lysine† 380 mg **
      L-Histidine† 12 mg **
      L-Tryptophan† 50 mg **
      L-Methionine† 110 mg **
      L-Threonine† 180 mg **
      L-Phenylalanine† 220 mg **
      L-Tyrosine 160 mg **
      L-Cystine 54 mg **
      *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. **Daily Value not established.
      "im the greatest scienitifically inclined mind since einstein"

Mod @ gaining-mass.com
      Mod @ massnation.com

deadlift58
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

so where are the vitamins A, C, D, K, E that yj talked about?

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

They are trace, how trace, no one knows. But notice they are all fat soluble. If they were prevelant in high abundance, you could only take a few a day without building up toxic levels. So they are trace and when you take the average 12-16 a day, you're getting a good number in the end.

bigjim33
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

nice post

Alpine
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

What exactly happens if you reach toxic levels anyway. For instance say you took A Multi (Centrum) + extra C, E daily. Plus an MRP or two a day which is like a multi. Do you think that would be too much? Know a resource that lists various vitamins and their recommended daily limit and/or what they can do when toxicity level is reached?

deadlift58
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!