• Join Us!
  • All about my new job and diet situation...
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All about my new job and diet situation...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
      crombie09
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default All about my new job and diet situation...

I just read what I wrote and it was so damn long and boring to read Im just going to get to the point. Edit: This is still pretty long but I shortened it, really!

I quit my job as a bartender. I got a job as a "store manager in training" at a car place that pays really well and has great benefits. Most of you know that my diet and training have been good (well really good) the last 3-4 months. Im on cycle right now consisting of test/deca/winstrol and started it off with dbol. This job is a total change for me!!! I've gone from working 4pm till 10 or 11 pm in an air conditioned building with nice clothes on to..... working 7am-645 ish the last 7 days (Sunday was only 12-6) with no a/c or fans in work shorts and a polo shirt with tennis shoes on.

Honestly the 1st couple days kicked my ass. Its really hot (today was 102 degrees in the shop under the shade) and I sweat like something is wrong with me (all the guys ask why I sweat so much ), I guess its all the supplements Im on. I love working on cars and so far love the job its just very physically demanding. Im on a salary that requires 50 hours a week, didnt start till last Tuesday and had to catch up on hours. Also we dont really get breaks or even a lunch break. I kinda like that I dont have to take the whole hour break but no break kinda sucks. Anyhow one if us goes and grabs food for everyone and then we kinda stand around and eat it as best we can. The 1st few days I ate double cheeseburgers and fries all day after eating egg whites and oats in the morning and then going home and eating chicken, rice and greens.

The 3rd day I told myself that I shouldnt be eating this crap and made myself lunches for a few days. We have a tiny fridge that is full of stuff, so I had to go buy tubberware that would fit, all the stuff I had was too big! I have been cheating here and there the last few days but Im doing better now. Its really hard when you've been working for 8 hours with 3-4 hours to go, busting your ass and someone asks if I want a piece of pizza or some gatorade....ya know?

I need some better ideas of things I can eat on the go, so I dont get in trouble. Oh did I mention that the regional trainer's office is in our store? So nobody gets away with anything while he's there. You're standing around? Hes tells you to mop, take out the trash or clean the bays, ect......

This is what I've been eating the last few days

Wake up- protein shake
      Take shower and eat eggs and oats before leaving/ on the way to work
      Muscle Milk and and extra scoop of whey (about 50g protein total)
      Chicken/Brown rice and a big salad
      Muscle Milk and and extra scoop of whey (about 50g protein total)
      Looked around the store for healthy snacks but had no idea so if I get hungry before I leave, I eat peanut butter crackers.
      Then I get off and eat something balanced like Chicken/Rice/Veggies
      Before bed I drink protein or have a spinach leaf salad with tuna and olive oil/ vinager

So any ideas? I saw some trail mix type stuff but the nutrition facts looked awful on the back. I think I was eating so good that I freak about eating junk. Anytime anyone offers me food, I eat it too. Granola bars, chips, pizza, a sandwhich, whatever....Im just starving for food all day, I think b/c Im using a lot more energy that normal.

I drink water all day long, I would say several gallons at least. We have those 5 gallon dispensers and I use a 12 oz cup downing 2-3 cups full everytime I get water which is quite often. I had some gatorade today b/c I was feeling ligh-headed and didnt want to pass out from the heat, yeah its that damn hot.

Also the other night I was all bummed out, thinking my body was going to go to shit from eating junk for 3 days when my chic stopped by... we hadnt seen eachother in a few days and about ripped eachothers clothes off! She told me that I was crazy about looking bad, that Im more cut than I was last week. Maybe b/c I sweat my ass off for 11-12 hours a day?

When I started the job last week I weighed 122.5 lbs (there is a nice digital scale in the stock room, why I have no idea) and the last 3 days I have weighed 118-118.5 lbs. I've only made it to the gym once in the last 7 days but am going to start going at 5:30 I guess before I go to work, just having a hard time adjusting to the new schedule.

Last thing the job isnt easy I get crazy pumps in my arms working on cars and doing it so damn fast! Im sore a lot when I go in and the biggest difference is in my quads and calves, Im thinking from bending down and laying under cars?

Sheeesh thats a lot, tried to make it as short as I could, just had a lot to say.

a-bomb83 is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: All about my new job and diet situation...

switching schedules is pretty rough. just be creative with the food you take. maybe make some sandwiches on whole wheat bread. eat as well as you can before and after work, but during, just take some shakes, maybe buy some rtd's (a little more expensive, but you're paying for convienence) and take sandwiches. i think that would be your best bet. until you get in the full swing of things after being there for about a month or so, then you can maybe outline a diet a little better. but for now, get a hold of what you can and can't do at work to get a better feel for it, then in a few weeks, put together a diet more suited to your work environment.
      Hey, I never saw a skinny bodybuilder before - eat away!
      - Testify

THE BEST WAY TO GET OVER A GIRL IS TO GET UNDER ANOTHER ONE

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

and i think you mean 222 and 218lbs, not 122 and 118,lol.
      - Testify

crombie09
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by a-bomb83
      and i think you mean 222 and 218lbs, not 122 and 118,lol.
      LMAO! See! Told you the job wore me out. Thanks for the advice bro.

SMILEY FACE is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

^LMAOL..bro, its tough, why dont u find a better job, i know working on a car is a *****, just look crombie and that is tooo much hours..
      yes its hard at first not till ur body gets used to it but wt all the hot weather and shit, u need a lot of electrolyte so u dont get dehydrated, too much water is not good either, it will deplete ur multi mineral...and def u need carbs to keep u going brohter...its tough

ps: anymore pics of those 2 girls that u can send me to my yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

crombie09
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_MIKE1979
      ^LMAOL..bro, its tough, why dont u find a better job, i know working on a car is a *****, just look crombie and that is tooo much hours..
      yes its hard at first not till ur body gets used to it but wt all the hot weather and shit, u need a lot of electrolyte so u dont get dehydrated, too much water is not good either, it will deplete ur multi mineral...and def u need carbs to keep u going brohter...its tough

ps: anymore pics of those 2 girls that u can send me to my yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
      Well this job is a good job bro. Im making a lot more than I was bartending and I get health coverage, finally. 50 hours isnt that much is it? This week has been hard only b/c I had to play catch up and work extra. I guess I could get some gatorade but am reluctant b.c I dont want to phuk up the diet. Anything you recommend me eating?

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by crombie09
      Well this job is a good job bro. Im making a lot more than I was bartending and I get health coverage, finally. 50 hours isnt that much is it? This week has been hard only b/c I had to play catch up and work extra. I guess I could get some gatorade but am reluctant b.c I dont want to phuk up the diet. Anything you recommend me eating?
      eating or drinking? and no 50 is not that much..its tooo hard to work 50 hr on cars

crombie09
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_MIKE1979
      eating or drinking? and no 50 is not that much..its tooo hard to work 50 hr on cars
      Yeah well both, things to eat and drink. Easy things to eat so I can still get cut up. Also yeah right now I am working on cars, I have to learn all the positions so I can manage these guys. In a few months, all I will do is talk to customers, do paperwork and make sure everyone is doing thier job correctly.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

yeah, mikey's right. you should (on top of at least a gallon or so of water) drink a lot of gatorade.
      - Testify

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

LIQUIDS> I HATE IT BUT ITS THE BEST FOR GETTING ELECTROLUTE IS V8 JUICE....

FOOD: U NEED A LOT OF GREENS WT EVER MEAL AND KEEP EM SMALL MEAL SO U CAN GO BACK AND FORTH TO EAT, EVERY MEAL INCLUDE GREENS/SALADS/VEGETABLES....OF COURSE SOMETHING QUICK LIKE WHITE CHUNK TO TUNA CAN IN WATER AND NOT OIL AND WHITE CHICKEN BREAST IN WATER AS WELL AND SHAKES HERE AND THERE

crombie09
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Yeah Im trying to keep as much in the fridge as I can but its hard b/c its so small. What about MRPs? Maybe a few of those a day? Im looking at this Myoplex, looks pretty good.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by crombie09
      Yeah Im trying to keep as much in the fridge as I can but its hard b/c its so small. What about MRPs? Maybe a few of those a day? Im looking at this Myoplex, looks pretty good.
      myoplex delight or light, some shit like that.. u dont want myoplex deluxe..i never tried mrp

kite is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I think abomb and mike already covered everything, lol. Good luck man, switching things up can be tough.

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

tough schedule bro. Good luck with everything. I'd give you some better input but since I'm not, nor have I been in that predicament I really couldn't give you a good opinion.

Stackt is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 502
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Thats hard I know how you feel .I had to work at a clothing store and barely had time to eat our lunch break was whenever we had time and my manager gets mad when I eat 8 meals a day ! So I usually munched on some protein bars cause you can put it down and come back for it when we have customers .The worst was when were busy and you dont eat till about 6pm from working at 9am you run around pissed with a pounding headache like your gonna kill someone lol especially when your on the cycle .Thats why I chose a job where I can eat but hey if the moneys/benefits worth it stick with it ,other than that I look someplace else .
      "Workout each rep till I drop the uglyiest , meanest face"