• Join Us!
  • Been gone for a few days..
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Been gone for a few days..

crombie09
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Been gone for a few days..

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Anyone notice? Anyhow once again Im having girl problems. I guess for now on, Im going to just treat girls like shit and not put my heart into anything. It hurts too damn bad. I have been depressed and royally screwed up my diet. Not to mention all I had to drink. Drinking makes me feel better at the time but the next day I wake up with a hangover and its seems like Im where I was the night before but even more upset.

This is the girl I've been seeing for a month and a half, we spent time together everyday except went she went to see her Mom. I really thought things were going well. Thursday she took me out to eat so I could meet her bestfriend and the friend loved me, saying how much better I was than her previous boyfriends. That night we watched a movie and talked about future plans, like me helping her move and what we were going to do for her b-day next month. Then I called her on Friday b/c we had plans, she said that her parents got in a huge fight and she needed to see them so we couldnt hangout tonight like we planned. I was upset but let her do what she needed to do. Anyhow she didnt call for 3 days and then finally emailed me some bs that she was sorry and the weekend was hectic. I returned the email like all was ok and told her we should hangout sometime this week and havent heard from her since. Blah. I dont really care, it was just so unexpected and I want to know what the hell happened.

I had a long talk with my buddy and he thinks that I might be using girls to distract me from whats going on in my life. He thinks that I need to get all my shit together and not be so serious with girls even if I like them a lot. So Im trying to get over this whole thing and get back on my diet and I will be going to the gym tonight. I got a real job yesterday where I'll be working a lot but normal hours 7am-6pm four days a week and then 5 hours one day. Im a manager in training and Im going to get full benefits. I just hope I can stick to the schedule and keep motivated in the gym.

NATE is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 103
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Been gone for a few days..

Congrats on the new job! Don't worry about the girl too much, it could be nothing, it could be something but what does it matter? She's not the first and she isn't the last. You're alive and kicking and have a new job to focus on. Everything happen for a reason, bro. Maybe the love of your life will be found here at your new job, you never know! Stay positive, stay strong and take control of your life. Only you can do it, so do it. Then everything will be gravy and work itself out.

crombie09
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thanks Nate. That really makes me feel better. Yeah I know there are other girls out there and I'll find a good one someday. Thing thats bothers me is that everything was going so well and then BAM, nothing, shes gone and I dont even know why. I've been friends with this girl for about 6 months while I worked with her and then we kinda got together and I was already quitting the job we worked at together so it wasnt a big deal. We talked about all kinds of shit at work and were really just friends, thought she was such a good person.

NATE is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 103
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Don't sweat the small stuff bro...move on and forget about it. Six months of your life aint jack, even if it was the best six months....chalk it up to a learning experience and let it go.

Stout1 is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 62
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

You been seeing this girl for a month and a half and she is causing this much distress in your life?
      Thomas Jefferson - "When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny."

Fit2bLarge is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

[quote=NATE]Don't sweat the small stuff bro...[quote]

yup, this is the best advise you can take

diggi
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

thats really not alot of time tbh brother..but we men get easily attached so i completely understand you.

supasaiyan99 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Congrats on the new job! I just went through something similar so I know how you feel bro. Girls are weird and complicated. One minute they are all over you and pretend to like you, then for no good reason, they don't return your calls or e-mails. You just have to take it like a man and move on. Just don't let her know her actions got to you. I think girls get a kick out of knowing they are making you stressed/depressed and emotional!
      NO PAIN, NO GAIN
      KNOW PAIN, KNOW GAIN

Stackt is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 502
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

There are gonna be some bumps in life but you have to get over it and move on better things will come to life ! If you keep thinking about the past it you'll get depressed and all and go out party like an animal been there done that ! Just a small nick .....Crombie your doing so well improving training just keep it up !These things sometimes I like to think about it when I go to the gym and say to myself I'll show these mofos something get stronger, bigger and better then everyone !
      "Workout each rep till I drop the uglyiest , meanest face"

crombie09
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Well I emailed her today about how she at least owes me an explanation and a lot of other stuff. She finally got back to me and let me know she was going back to her ex. She said he has her heart. She was scared that I would get angry. I actually feel relieved! I thought she didnt like me or that she caught me with another girl. Haha. She told me how great it was to spend time with me and that Im an awesome guy, she just met me at the wrong time. Guys this girl is amazing, yeah I kinda fell for her quick but we had so much in common and we both want to move back to Austin around December or January. It just seemed so right. I told her that I think its great that shes following her heart and I really believe that. Would I want to be with a girl that loves someone else? Hell no. So I'll remember the good times and move on. Oh I told her if he screws up again and shes really sure they're done, to give me a call.

kite is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

You're better off dude.

SMILEY FACE is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

congr on your job..been there and done that.. and yes, get your shit togehter crombie and everything will come...TRUST, WHEN U ARE NOT LOOKING, THE RIGHT GIRL WILL SHOW UP..... YES i feel u, been there and done that and IT HURTS ESPECIALLY IF U HAVE A WARM HEART...dont be a dick 2 any girl u meet, just be crombie....and dont fall for em too quick..have em as a friend first, get to know em from head to toe and then give it a try

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I'm warning you before you read this crombie not to get offended. You ask for advice so I'll shoot it at you straight, no bs.

First off by reading your post I'm surprised noone else caught on to the fact that you are being waaaaaay to posessive! You hang with her Thursday then give her some shiit when she can't get together with you the next day even though you had plans? I mean you shouldn't be hanging out with her everyday. It's not healthy for any relationship right away. It will definitely make her lose interest in you. You need to make her miss you and crave to have you in her presence. You won't accomplish that by being with her every possible second you can. Your probably scaring her off with how clingy your being.

Secondly putting to much affection up front is very dangerous as it shows that you fall for people to easily. This type of attitude could easily scare of the right girl. You need to act more like a friend at first and slowly let things flourish. You seem waay to emotional about things. You need to toughen up a little and have some damn confidence in yourself. You have no reason to doubt yourself so stop being so negative. Maybe she has lost interest, or maybe this bout with her parents is really taking a toll on her and she is needing some time to reflect on her life with no outside interruptions. You have no clue till you talk to her so don't jump to conclusions.

Plus if you keep calling her and emailing her and she hasn't returned your call it makes you seem like a psycho stalker. I always tell my friends this and they never listen. Then they lose the chick and I laugh at them and say serves you right. One call and one email is sufficient. Anymore than that and your going overboard.

Another thing I forgot to mention is if her parents were having a huge fight it could mean divorce and she didn't want to air her families dirty laundry. That is the time for you to be supportive. Not the time for you to worry about yourself and hanging out with her. You hang out with her everyday. You need to show some empathy for things like this otherwise it makes you seem like a self involved jerk.

Just an outsiders opinion on what you are portraying.

Btw, I think your a cool guy crombie. You just need to do some soul searching and really make some changes in your life.

SMILEY FACE is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by DJDIGGLER
      It's not healthy for any relationship right away. It will definitely make her lose interest in you. You need to make her miss you and crave to have you in her presence. You won't accomplish that by being with her every possible second you can. Your probably scaring her off with how clingy your being
      Secondly putting to much affection up front is very dangerous as it shows that you fall for people to easily. This type of attitude could easily scare of the right girl. You need to act more like a friend at first and slowly let things flourish. You seem waay to emotional about things. You need to toughen up a little and have some damn confidence in yourself. You have no reason to doubt yourself so stop being so negative. Maybe she has lost interest, or maybe this bout with her parents is really taking a toll on her and she is needing some time to reflect on her life with no outside interruptions. You have no clue till you talk to her so don't jump to conclusions.

Plus if you keep calling her and emailing her and she hasn't returned your call it makes you seem like a psycho stalker. I always tell my friends this and they never listen. Then they lose the chick and I laugh at them and say serves you right. One call and one email is sufficient. Anymore than that and your going overboard.

Another thing I forgot to mention is if her parents were having a huge fight it could mean divorce and she didn't want to air her families dirty laundry. That is the time for you to be supportive. Not the time for you to worry about yourself and hanging out with her. You hang out with her everyday. You need to show some empathy for things like this otherwise it makes you seem like a self involved jerk.

Just an outsiders opinion on what you are portraying.

Btw, I think your a cool guy crombie. You just need to do some soul searching and really make some changes in your life.

DITTO... THAT IS WHAT I WAS MISSING WHEN I ****ED UP WT COUPLE OF MY EXS B4 AND U ARE DAMN RIGHT COZ ONE OF MY EX A WHILE BACK TOLD ME SAME SHIT THAT U ARE TELLING CROMBIE..SHE TOLD ME THAT FROM HER POINT OF VIEW.....EXCELLENT ADVICE......
      DUNNO WHAT TO TELL U DIGGLER, U COVERED IT ALL....
      CROMBIE, LISTEN TO HIM, HE IS RIGHT, SINCE ONE OF MY EX TOLD ME SAME EXACT SHIT WITHOUT KIDDING

ByRoN
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

wow! this is like my life over again! a year half!