• Join Us!
  • keeping it cold?
  • keeping it cold?
  • keeping it cold?
  • keeping it cold?
  • keeping it cold?
  • keeping it cold?
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: keeping it cold?

ByRoN
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default keeping it cold?

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • keeping it cold?
      • keeping it cold?

• keeping it cold?
      • keeping it cold?
      • keeping it cold?
      • keeping it cold?
      • keeping it cold?
      • keeping it cold?
      ok looked and looked and looked and came up with as along as growth was not mixed it was ok at room temp but then found a couple people say that its ok for 30 at room temp then it has to go in the fridge whats you comment on this? how do you know how long it set before you got it from you source i know that once its mixed it goes in there. thanks guys!

ByRoN
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: keeping it cold?

FOUND THIS ON ****!!!

from GENSCI.

Both Jintropin and Igtropin are made so that they can withstand temperatures up to 37 degrees celsius for over a month and 45 degrees celsius for over a week. Shipping takes 3 to 5 days (never more than 6). Before the shipping everything is stored in perfect enviroment (between 2 - 8 degrees celsius). When you recieve it, you should keep it in the refrigerator. DO NOT FREEZE IT!

# before reconstituted:
      if refrigerated between 2 - 8 degrees celsius it's good for over a year (untill expiration date)
      # at room temperature (up to 37 degrees celsius) it's good for over 30 days
      # at up to 45 degrees celsius it's good for about a week

after reconstituted:
      # it has to be refrigerated at all times. It's good for 20 days

How do I mix it (reconstitute)?

You buy insulin syringes (the smallest) with unit marks on the side. Break the neck of the 1ml water vial, stick the insulin syringe in, pull the water out (it should all fit in the syringe since it's 1ml). Break the plastic cap off off the Igtropin vial, clean the rubber with alcohol then stick the needle trough it. DO NOT INJECT STRAIGHT INTO THE POWDER WITH FORCE, doing so would damage the cells. You need to let the water gently slide down the side of the vial. After you are done injecting, pull the needle out and put the safety cap on it (so you don't get it contaminated). Take the vial and gently swirl it between your fingers. Do this for several minutes untill all the white powder has disolved. Pull air into the insulin syringe and inject it into the vial to release the vacum. Don't inject air into the HGH (correction) itself, you don't want bubbles in). Keep the needle in the vial and turn it around so the vial is up and syringe is down. Slowly pull the entire content of the vial into the syringe and there you have it.

How long is Jintropin good once reconstituted?

Once reconstituted it's good for about 20 days in refrigerator (between 2 - 8 degrees celsius).

How much do I use?

Depends on what you want to accomplish. For body rejuvenating purposes people use 1 or 2 IU per day, for bodybuilding purposes the standard dose is 4IU per day. You shouldn't need to go above that unless you are treating severe burns or your doctor tells you so.

Where do I inject?

You inject it into the stomach fat (like insulin). Pick a different spot each time.

What kind of syringes do I need?

Insulin type (the thinest) syringes with unit marks on the side are perfect. They can be bought cheaply in any drug store.

ByRoN
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: keeping it cold?

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • keeping it cold?
      • keeping it cold?

• keeping it cold?
      • keeping it cold?
      • keeping it cold?
      • keeping it cold?
      • keeping it cold?
      • keeping it cold?
      O YEA I CANT EDIT WHERE I GOT THAT FROM I HOPE THAT ITS OK THAT I STATED THAT