• Join Us!
  • I hate this *****!!!!!!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hate this *****!!!!!!

T-Man007 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default I hate this *****!!!!!!

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

I got this client who used to send me on an average 5-6 appraisals a month. If I'm lucky I get 2 because of this stupid ***** they hired to do their processing. She keeps sending deals to her 'friend' instead of me. My client just told me that this ***** claims I never return her calls and that's why she goes to her friend. This ***** has never left me one message. Of course, my client is not in a position to fire her but she is causing problem between me and them.

My client called me all stressed out and said he had this emergency deal he needed done so I told him to send it over. Well, this ***** tells him that I gave her a market analysis lower than what they needed so she gave the deal to her friend. I NEVER EVEN TALKED TO THAT *****! God, I am so damn pissed right now. That lying ***** just took $350 from my family and gave it to her phukin friend. I swear, if it was a guy I would go beat his ass to a pulp and make him admit he's a lying phuking dick. But I can't because it's a woman and I just don't treat women like I do men, even if they are sorry worthless pieces of crap!

Ok, I feel better.
      Last edited by T-Man007; 06-22-2006 at 06:27 PM.
      I used to have superhuman powers....until my therapist took them away.

Stout1 is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 62
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: I hate this *****!!!!!!

lol, at your ending

Yup, thats the life of "sales" type jobs. Sucks, but that is the way it is
      Thomas Jefferson - "When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny."

supasaiyan99 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Damn bro!!! Sorry about that! is there someone higher up you can report her to? That is just wrong and dirty!!!! karma is a biatch though, she'll get what's coming to her!!!!
      NO PAIN, NO GAIN
      KNOW PAIN, KNOW GAIN

mick-G is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Can you try to talk to your client on the side about this girl they hired and see if they can do something about it? After all you were doing business with them way before she was hired, and to me it isn't providing a good business relationship. Actually she is interferring with you and the client's business. If i was a client of a company like yours and i hired a girl and i found out she was dealing underhandedly i would tell her "Your Fired!"

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by mick-G
      Can you try to talk to your client on the side about this girl they hired and see if they can do something about it? After all you were doing business with them way before she was hired, and to me it isn't providing a good business relationship. Actually she is interferring with you and the client's business. If i was a client of a company like yours and i hired a girl and i found out she was dealing underhandedly i would tell her "Your Fired!"
      Here's the deal. They brought her on and trained her so they could get bigger. Now, the tow owners are too busy to do the job themselves and they are two busy to train someone new. So, they are basically stuck with her until they get past some of their growing pains.

Rage is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 242
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

That is frustrating but what goes around comes around. She'll get hers. It's her karma.
      -Rage (aka Andrew @ Muscle Maniax)

"Ok I'm here it's Saturday night at 11:00 pm and no one is on so I will go work out then!!"--Captain Canuck

[Referring to Pump]"I am like, uh, getting the feeling of coming in a gym, I'm getting the feeling of coming at home, I'm getting the feeling of coming backstage when I pump up, when I pose in front of 5,000 people, I get the same feeling, so I am coming day and night. I mean, it's terrific. Right? So you know, I am in heaven."--Schwarzenegger

SMILEY FACE is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

foocking back stabbers...but ur ending made me laugh so hard.

crombie09
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Man you can do something, just be creative. Find a way to ruin her. See where she hangs out and get one of your good looking guy friends to hookup with her and then ket her BF find out or something pimp like that. I usually get what I want b/c I think of good ways to make the other person look bad or just annoy them till they go away.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by crombie09
      Man you can do something, just be creative. Find a way to ruin her. See where she hangs out and get one of your good looking guy friends to hookup with her and then ket her BF find out or something pimp like that. I usually get what I want b/c I think of good ways to make the other person look bad or just annoy them till they go away.
      Crombie, I'm begining to think we were seperated at birth! LOL

I do know this, there was one deal she gave toher friend who screwed up the whole deal by saying she could get more value than I could and then came it right where I thouth it would. My client told her that he wasn't paying because she told him one thing and did another. LOL

crombie09
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Too bad I dont live closer, I'd ruin her for you.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by crombie09
      Too bad I dont live closer, I'd ruin her for you.
      I'll check ticket prices....LOL

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

YEA...THAT SUCKS BRO, BUT IT WILL COME AROUND TO BITE HER IN THE A$$. THE OWNERS WILL FIGURE OUT SHE'S PROB. GETTING A KICKBACK, HENCE, STEALING FROM THEM, AND LAUNCH HER. I WOULD EXPLAIN TO THE CLIENT THAT THEIR BUISNESS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO YOU, AND ASSURE THEM THAT YOU GIVE THEM TOP PRIORITY, BUT AT THE RATE THAT THIS EMPLOYEE KEEPS FARMING OUT THEIR WORK, YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO INCREASE THE SERVICE LEVEL YOU PROVIDE TO OTHER CLIENTS AND MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEM ONCE THIS EMPLOYEE MOVES ON. IT MAY BE A LITTLE RISKY, BUT IF THEY ARE LETTING HER CALL THE SHOTS, YOU DONT HAVE MUCH TO LOOSE.
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by daved150
      YEA...THAT SUCKS BRO, BUT IT WILL COME AROUND TO BITE HER IN THE A$$. THE OWNERS WILL FIGURE OUT SHE'S PROB. GETTING A KICKBACK, HENCE, STEALING FROM THEM, AND LAUNCH HER. I WOULD EXPLAIN TO THE CLIENT THAT THEIR BUISNESS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO YOU, AND ASSURE THEM THAT YOU GIVE THEM TOP PRIORITY, BUT AT THE RATE THAT THIS EMPLOYEE KEEPS FARMING OUT THEIR WORK, YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO INCREASE THE SERVICE LEVEL YOU PROVIDE TO OTHER CLIENTS AND MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEM ONCE THIS EMPLOYEE MOVES ON. IT MAY BE A LITTLE RISKY, BUT IF THEY ARE LETTING HER CALL THE SHOTS, YOU DONT HAVE MUCH TO LOOSE.
      Wow, I thought about something very similar to that last night. I was thinking about saying something along the lines of "I really appreciate your business and I really like you guys but it has become very difficult for me to count on a certain amount of income from you guys. I have told potential new clients no because I wanted to make sure I could provide the best sercice possible for you. If things keep going in this direction I may have to take on more clients and I can't promise you the service you used to get when you were one of my best clients. You know I give my best clients the best service and you guys are no longer in the top 3."

And, this is true. I could count on them for abour 30-35 appraisals a year. Now, because of her, it's significantly less. They were in my top 3 clients and now they are down. This thing is, me and one of the owners are good friends. So, he goes to bat for me 100%. But, the other owner and I aren't as close. He doesn't sabatoge me but he doesn't help either. He's one of these passive people who just doesn't want to get involved. And, he's the majority owner.

So, here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to start sending the two owners, and the *****, gift certificates to Starbuck and lunch places. I'm going to bring lunch to the all of them once a month. I will go out of my way to do more than her firend can do and I will push her out of the picture. I happen to know that her friend is just a Register Appraiser which means she has a supervisor that takes about half her income to sign off on her work. It's the law that you must work under someone for your first 2,000 hours. I also know she doesn't have very many clients at all. So, I know she can't afford to do the things I propossing and therefore I will just out shine her.

Anyone who has ever been in a service or sales postion has at one time or another been replaced for someone who buttered the bread a little better than they did.

crombie09
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man007
      I'll check ticket prices....LOL
      Why you laugin?

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man007
      Wow, I thought about something very similar to that last night. I was thinking about saying something along the lines of "I really appreciate your business and I really like you guys but it has become very difficult for me to count on a certain amount of income from you guys. I have told potential new clients no because I wanted to make sure I could provide the best sercice possible for you. If things keep going in this direction I may have to take on more clients and I can't promise you the service you used to get when you were one of my best clients. You know I give my best clients the best service and you guys are no longer in the top 3."

And, this is true. I could count on them for abour 30-35 appraisals a year. Now, because of her, it's significantly less. They were in my top 3 clients and now they are down. This thing is, me and one of the owners are good friends. So, he goes to bat for me 100%. But, the other owner and I aren't as close. He doesn't sabatoge me but he doesn't help either. He's one of these passive people who just doesn't want to get involved. And, he's the majority owner.

So, here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to start sending the two owners, and the *****, gift certificates to Starbuck and lunch places. I'm going to bring lunch to the all of them once a month. I will go out of my way to do more than her firend can do and I will push her out of the picture. I happen to know that her friend is just a Register Appraiser which means she has a supervisor that takes about half her income to sign off on her work. It's the law that you must work under someone for your first 2,000 hours. I also know she doesn't have very many clients at all. So, I know she can't afford to do the things I propossing and therefore I will just out shine her.

Anyone who has ever been in a service or sales postion has at one time or another been replaced for someone who buttered the bread a little better than they did.
      SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT PLAN. THE ONLY THING I WOULD SUGGEST IS TO SAVE YOUR $ WHEN IT COMES TO HER. SHE WONT CARE ABOUT THE GIFTS (OH, SHE'LL USE THEM, MAYBE EVEN TO TAKE HER "FREIND" TO LUNCH!) SHE'LL CONTINUE TO PUSH FOR THE FREIND. I WOULD APPEAL TO THE PARTNER WITH THE MAJORITY SHARE...IF YOU CAN AFFORD SPIFFS, DO IT IN "SERVICE REBATES" FOR DISCOUNTS ON YOUR SERVICES INSTEAD. EVERY FOURTH APPRAISAL FREE, OR SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINE TO GIVE THEM INCENTIVE FOR MULTIBLE APPRAISALS. OR AN EASY $500 REBATE (OR WHATEVER) DIRECTLY TO THE COMPANY FOR EVERY 4TH APPRAISAL....YOU GET WHAT I'M SAYING
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...