My plan with my current gym is done in a few days.. now the plan I want is the one I can pay with cash up front..either 3 months...6 months .. or 1 year.

One year for a single person is $325, thats not bad but a few things started to bother me about this place. I know everyone here so thats great and the place is 5 mins driving from my house. The owner took out some great machines (even t-bar) because "nobody was using it" and his other excuse was he had to "fix them" and he will either bring the old ones back (fixed) OR get new ones..well its been 3 months and still nothing..also the AC is not working he told us it should be running by May 1st..well its June now..it really gets muggy, sticky hard to breath..he has lame ceiling fans running but that doesn't help.

Now, I found this GREAT place "Mike's Gym" its about 15mins driving from my house ..don't know how long when its alot of traffic.. this place has a pool, jacuzzi, sauna etc..great locker rooms, showers etc..

equipment is all nautilus plus state of the art , 3 floors.. 1st floor all back, 2nd shoulders, 3rd legs and abs.. its just sick..

Plans they have are following:

100$ down, 29$ a month - no contract
1$ down, 35$ a month - 1 year agreement.
69$ down, 19$ a month - 2 year agreement

I like the first one alot, not a big fan of signing up for anything as I have no clue what might happen in the future.

So what would you do...

My current gym also has good but "used" equipment, but they took out tbar out and never got it back.. so I have to do the old school tbar-owing..