• Join Us!
  • WOW!
  • WOW!
  • WOW!
  • WOW!
  • WOW!
  • WOW!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WOW!

angryoldman is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default WOW!

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • WOW!
      • WOW!

• WOW!
      • WOW!
      • WOW!
      • WOW!
      • WOW!
      • WOW!
      All I can say is wow. Very moving. If you don't tear up, you're inhuman.
      https://www.break.com/index/memorialday06.html
      “I don't look ahead... I keep focused on my next opponent. I am looking forward to my next opponent, I don't think past that point.”
      --Manny Pacquiao

Big Mike's speach to Congress telling them to phuque off on the steroid ban:

https://www.moviewavs.com/0049230534/...y/statemnt.mp3

Fitnessgeared's resident Smart ass

TestRip7 is offline Elite FG Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: WOW!

Awesome video AOM. God bless the men and women who were brave enough to fight for our God given freedoms.

Disclaimer: Any information that TestRip7 shares is strictly for entertainment and role playing purposes only. TestRip7 is a fictional character and in no way condones the use of any illegal substances or activities otherwise.

LilFella is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 11
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

kite is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Damn.

CJ24/7
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Awesome video!!!!

F@CK those towel heads!!!

kite is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

The pic of the kid at the end holding his bear and crying is the clincher.

Fit2bLarge is offline Elite FG Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

blood in exchange for oil

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fit2bLarge
      blood in exchange for oil
      “I don't look ahead... I keep focused on my next opponent. I am looking forward to my next opponent, I don't think past that point.”
      --Manny Pacquiao

Phreak is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 157
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

well i guess i'm inhuman.

these soldiers didn't die for our "freedom"... what a joke.

they died enforcing a foreign policy that big business in america has engineered.

it's funny how during this period the oil companies are reporting record profits huh...?

give me a ****ing break. our "freedom" was never threatened by iraq... not once.

we invaded that country under false pretenses (no WMD's ever found, no links to Al-Queda or 9/11) and now americans are continuing to die as we force "freedom and democracy" on yet another sovereign nation.

and to keep the public support, the administration tags every american death as one that has been lost "defending freedom".

they are appealing to our sense of loss and sadness at the human waste they have created and are using it against us to keep the war machine running.

what has every retired general said about the war in Iraq???? hmmmm.

https://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...181629,00.html

https://www.signonsandiego.com/news/m...7m16zinni.html

https://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,,1753854,00.html

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2006/0...l_n_21637.html

nice.

of course it is sad when people die and to see their families suffer. but ask yourself what it is they are dying for exactly...

economics.

personally, i am sickened by videos like the one this thread is about, because they suggest that these young people are dying for a noble cause, when in fact they are not. i am further sickened when i see how many people are duped by this most basic of tactics, somehow tying the sorrow of loss to the defense of freedom. this is emotional manipulation of the simplest order.

if you want to get emotional about this video, direct your anger and sadness at the folks who keep sending young americans to Iraq in support of their agenda.

these people are dying so the very, VERY rich and powerful in this country can get even richer.
      Last edited by Phreak; 05-31-2006 at 11:58 AM.
      so fresh and so clean clean

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

oh and by the way, if we "liberated" Iraq because it was led by a savage dicatator who threatened world peace, why have we not "liberated" north korea? a country where 1 million children starve to death a year... a country who has nuclear weapons and refuses to let outside parties visit it's prisons, where atrocities are committed every day?

you gonna tell me kim jong il (sp) doesn't threaten world peace???

and what about the 15-20 countries in africa where tribal wars result in people being hacked apart with machetes in the streets? where starvation rates and AIDS continue to rise when the govts of those nations do nothing? is this not brutal and inhumane treatment?

what about what happened in bosnia???

oh!!! wait a minute! i know! none of those countries are sitting on the world's second largest reserves of crude oil.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Phreak
      oh and by the way, if we "liberated" Iraq because it was led by a savage dicatator who threatened world peace, why have we not "liberated" north korea? a country where 1 million children starve to death a year... a country who has nuclear weapons and refuses to let outside parties visit it's prisons, where atrocities are committed every day?

you gonna tell me kim jong il (sp) doesn't threaten world peace???

and what about the 15-20 countries in africa where tribal wars result in people being hacked apart with machetes in the streets? where starvation rates and AIDS continue to rise when the govts of those nations do nothing? is this not brutal and inhumane treatment?

what about what happened in bosnia???

oh!!! wait a minute! i know! none of those countries are sitting on the world's second largest reserves of crude oil.
      Gosh, I hate talking politics and religion. But hey, do me a favor? Watch this video and tell me what you think of it. Personally, I LOVE the video. The woman, she tried suing the police department. The judge, laughed her out of the court room.
      https://www.break.com/index/policetazer.html
      Ya know why I love the video so much? Because I count like 6 or 7 times the police officer asks her to get out of the car. And when she doesn't oblige, he tazers her. He warned her. But she didn't listen.
      Point? We knew Sadaam had weapons of Mass destruction. We knew it. He has used them on his own people and killed over 10,000. Remember his testing grounds in the Kurdish villages where he dropped mustard gas and several other checmical weapons? He has used them. We know that. He has or had them. We know that for a fact. You can't use checmical weapons if you don't have them. he used them, which means he had them. So thenn along come the UN inspectors. They ask Sadaam to let them in. He says NO. Again and agaian and again they ask, and he says NO. Now, who did Sadaam have the biggest hard on for? The U.S.A.. I know, every country has a hard on for the USA. But Sadaam had a major hard on for the US since Desert Strom. So now, the US says "hmmmmm, he HAD chemical weapons in the past. he's not letting inspectors in. Something MIGHT be up?" So we give him a final ultimatum "Let the inspectors in, or we attack." Sounds fair to me.
      Now, some say "We were given the wrong intelligence." Maybe we were. But that still doesn't clear up the fact that he had weapons of mass destruction, used them in the past, and might still have them. You talk about North Korea. Kim Jung Il has nuclear weapons. But his hard on is for South Korea. Of course, the US as well. But mostly South Korea. If we step in the middle of the North Korean conflict, and God forbid S. Korea gets nuked, we look very bad. So I think the way we are handling it is very diplomatic. Plus, kim Jung is like a little 5 year old kid screaming and jumping up and down saying "look what I have, Look what I have!!! Gimme attention!!" Believe me, Kim Jung wants to settle this peacefully. If the US and S. Korea attack, he'd be dead in a day. So that's why we're not focused more on N Korea. Israel? Who's their major hard on for? India. of course, the US is in there as well. But again, we step in the middle, God forbid India gets nuked, they retaliate with Nukes themselves, yada yada yada. we look bad all the way around again. If the war in iraq is about oil, how come I just paid $2.98 a gallon tonight? Where's all this phuquing crude oil everyone keeps talking about? Send it over!
      --Manny Pacquiao

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by angryoldman
      Gosh, I hate talking politics and religion. But hey, do me a favor? Watch this video and tell me what you think of it. Personally, I LOVE the video. The woman, she tried suing the police department. The judge, laughed her out of the court room.
      Ya know why I love the video so much? Because I count like 6 or 7 times the police officer asks her to get out of the car. And when she doesn't oblige, he tazers her. He warned her. But she didn't listen.
      Point? We knew Sadaam had weapons of Mass destruction. We knew it. He has used them on his own people and killed over 10,000. Remember his testing grounds in the Kurdish villages where he dropped mustard gas and several other checmical weapons? He has used them. We know that. He has or had them. We know that for a fact. You can't use checmical weapons if you don't have them. he used them, which means he had them. So thenn along come the UN inspectors. They ask Sadaam to let them in. He says NO. Again and agaian and again they ask, and he says NO. Now, who did Sadaam have the biggest hard on for? The U.S.A.. I know, every country has a hard on for the USA. But Sadaam had a major hard on for the US since Desert Strom. So now, the US says "hmmmmm, he HAD chemical weapons in the past. he's not letting inspectors in. Something MIGHT be up?" So we give him a final ultimatum "Let the inspectors in, or we attack." Sounds fair to me.
      Now, some say "We were given the wrong intelligence." Maybe we were. But that still doesn't clear up the fact that he had weapons of mass destruction, used them in the past, and might still have them. You talk about North Korea. Kim Jung Il has nuclear weapons. But his hard on is for South Korea. Of course, the US as well. But mostly South Korea. If we step in the middle of the North Korean conflict, and God forbid S. Korea gets nuked, we look very bad. So I think the way we are handling it is very diplomatic. Plus, kim Jung is like a little 5 year old kid screaming and jumping up and down saying "look what I have, Look what I have!!! Gimme attention!!" Believe me, Kim Jung wants to settle this peacefully. If the US and S. Korea attack, he'd be dead in a day. So that's why we're not focused more on N Korea. Israel? Who's their major hard on for? India. of course, the US is in there as well. But again, we step in the middle, God forbid India gets nuked, they retaliate with Nukes themselves, yada yada yada. we look bad all the way around again. If the war in iraq is about oil, how come I just paid $2.98 a gallon tonight? Where's all this phuquing crude oil everyone keeps talking about? Send it over!
      i ****ing love that video bro!!!! i musr have watched it a hundred times... stupid *****.

i hate talking politics and religion too; i'm kinda sorry i went off in this thread actually. let's just (respectfully) agree to disagree on these points...

sometimes i just get a little heated...

lol

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Phreak
      i ****ing love that video bro!!!! i musr have watched it a hundred times... stupid *****.

i hate talking politics and religion too; i'm kinda sorry i went off in this thread actually. let's just (respectfully) agree to disagree on these points...

sometimes i just get a little heated...

lol
      Agreed. We both agree we like the chick getting tazed. I've seen it like 60 times already, and I still tear up with happiness and excitement when I watch it. What sweet justice it is that a bitter racist beyotch got what she deserved. And the best part, the court case got thrown out.
      --Manny Pacquiao

Stout1 is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 62
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by angryoldman
      Wow.

Okay first off it was 5,000 not 10,000. Big difference.

Second....It happened in 1988. Not like waiting 16 years to do something about it.

Third...If you think that is bad try North Korea, Iran, Africa, etc. All are parts of equally inhumane acts against man kind.

Fourth...Who is the USA? We are not the world police, we can't enforce American laws abroad at other cultures exspense.

Fifth...Isn't the USA the only country to usa WMD?

Sixth...i can go on but i will stop
      Last edited by Stout1; 05-31-2006 at 10:24 PM.
      Thomas Jefferson - "When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny."

AlmostThere
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • WOW!
      • WOW!

• WOW!
      • WOW!
      • WOW!
      • WOW!
      • WOW!
      • WOW!
      Maybe i have a different view of things then most. The way i see it those men and women who died in service to our country were upholding the duties they swore to. Fighting our enemies whether they be foriegn or domestic.

I view the whole middle east as a cesspool. Lets not forget that both Iraq and Afghanistan had training camps for the zealots that attacked our country. I personally sleep alot better at night knowing that the zealots dont have to travel all the way to the US anymore to take shots at americans. The only difference is instead of attacking unarmed civilians they have to deal with our military.

Shitting on the memory of soldiers doing their job fighting our enemies is in very poor taste. If you dont believe those poor middle eastern zealots are your enemy then try vacationing there.