I was doing shoulders today and was listenin to my MP3 and all of a sudden this African-American dude that I never saw in my gym before walks in and starts to work out shoulders too. Well as I was resting I looked him a few times and couldn't believe my eyes. He must be in his late 20's..early 30's.. around 6'0, maybe 245-250lbs shredded. His bodyfat must be under 7% for sure. Funny thing is, his upper body is ENORMOUS and his legs look like he just regulary works them..nothing special.. so as he walked in the gym.. everyone just was like WHOAAAAAAAA .. so anyways he goes to do seated military presses.. and guess what haha dude puts 4 (45lbs plates) on each side and does them like hot cakes for 10 reps.. I couldn't believe my eyes.. that is some serious ****ing strenght.. then I noticed he was doing pullups with a waist belt and had 2 45lb plates strapped on him..and did like 15 or 20 reps didn't count..

Now the weird part comes..his head is in abnormal shape.. his neck behind of his neck theres this bone that is just weird to look at.. and his chin and cheek bones are like so damn out and his mouth is so small..looks like an alien..

Could this be from GH ??

Other then that this dude is just a freak.. if he had legs he could be competing for MR.OLYMPIA 110%.

Damn I wish I was black .. black dudes are always gifted with better genetics..