• Join Us!
  • L-carni
  • L-carni
  • L-carni
  • L-carni
  • L-carni
  • L-carni
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: L-carni

little daddy is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 294
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Question L-carni

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • L-carni
      • L-carni

• L-carni
      • L-carni
      • L-carni
      • L-carni
      • L-carni
      • L-carni
      Wrong spelling but is this supplement worth it i was told to take it befoe morning cardio to get my body in fat burning mode.ive read that this is total B.S.just wanted to know what you guys thought.and if i should try it what is a good name brand to try ??????THANKS

YellowJacket is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 428
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Is that like circus carni?

But the supplement is a joke. It has no proven fitness application alone. When used in conjunction with other AAs, it has some effect, but not worth using alone.

orto is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 75
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Copied:
      L-carnitine is an amino acid which nourishes the heart, nourishes and strengthens muscles, and nutritionally supports the circulatory system. L-Carnitine is considered to be a "carrier" of fat to the mitochondria or "fatburning" area of the cell. This remarkable amino acid-like substance is not only necessary for the metabolism of fat at the cellular level; it is also essential in the forming of firm, lean muscle tissue in the body. Recent studies support earlier research which shows that the heart has the greatest amount of L-Carnitine of any muscle in the body. L-Carnitine has also shown to be instrumental in the metabolism of cholesterol. Some overweight people may lack L-Carnitine in their bodies. The heart produces most of its energy from fats; thus is dependent upon L-carnitine. An L-Carnitine deficiency causes extreme metabolic impairment to heart tissue. On the other hand, supplemental L-Carnitine has proved to be beneficial to heart patients.

Copeid:
      What is L-Carnitine?
      L-Carnitine is not an amino acid in the strict sense (it is not used as a neurotransmitter or in protein synthesis), however L-Carnitine bears many resemblances to amino acids and is usually grouped under this heading. L-Carnitine (the "L" refers to its chemical polarity) is used by the body to transport long chain fatty acids to the mitochondria in your cells, where they are burned for energy. Since this fat burning is such a major source of muscular energy, deficiencies in L-Carnitine are manifested as low energy levels and muscular weakness. L-Carnitine deficiencies can also appear as mental confusion or cloudiness, angina (heart pain) and weight gain.
      Sources of L-Carnitine
      L-Carnitine can be manufactured in the body provided the requisite vitamins and minerals are also present. These vitamins and minerals are B1, B6, C, and iron. The amino acids lysine and methionine are also needed for L-Carnitine synthesis. L-Carnitine is also present in meats and other animal foods, so if you are a vegetarian or vegan you may want to consider supplementing with L-Carnitine. This would be especially important if you are an athlete, since you are using lots of L-Carnitine during periods of exertion1,2.
      More on L-Carnitine Deficiency
      We know already that L-Carnitine deficiency, by denying the mitochondria the needed fatty acids, decreases energy output, but let's look at the other side of this energy equation. If you aren't burning fat, you must be storing it. This obviously leads to a variety of health problems, namely fatty build-ups. L-Carnitine supplementation can help prevent fatty build-ups in the heart and liver (especially likely if you are a regular consumer of alcoholic beverages). Putting it all together, L-Carnitine emerges as a great supplement: it increases energy, burns fat (making it excellent addition to a weightloss program), and improves heart and liver health all at the same time!

I've taken 1 g before my morning cardio when cutting but I can't tell you I've lost fat because of cardio or L-car. Maybe it was just psycological...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

thanks for the help !i had heared it was pretty much a joke!!
      never give up just keep lookin ahead hopefully she will have a nice ASS.

bigjim33
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

i took the inkectable form and it did nothing like it was suppose to...save your money it is a waste

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

thanks been hearing about injectable kind so thanks for answering that question in advance!!!!!!thanks
      never give up just keep lookin ahead hopefully she will have a nice ASS.

bigjim33
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by little daddy
      thanks been hearing about injectable kind so thanks for answering that question in advance!!!!!!thanks
      no prb.

beachgirl
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

yeah i was wondering about the injectable kind. I know someone who used it and I can reallly tell.

bigjim33
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by beachgirl
      yeah i was wondering about the injectable kind. I know someone who used it and I can reallly tell.
      what kind of genetics and body composition did the person that got good results from it have? it could have been because of other factors, because i sure didn't notice a damn thing

beachgirl
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

true, they have great genetics and a quick metabolism...And they jsut started T3 again, so that could help. Im kinda scared to inject anything in myself anyways so i might wuss out

bigjim33
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by beachgirl
      true, they have great genetics and a quick metabolism...And they jsut started T3 again, so that could help. Im kinda scared to inject anything in myself anyways so i might wuss out
      i would bet it was the t3.....injecting is fun or i am sure your bf could help you out

beachgirl
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I feel like im gonna pass out just talking about it!! Thats gross...you think it's fun?! your crazy!!!

AnotherUser
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • L-carni
      • L-carni

• L-carni
      • L-carni
      • L-carni
      • L-carni
      • L-carni
      • L-carni
      I must say, abdominal subcutaneous injections are kinda fun I've used the injectable L-Carnitine for about 1 mont straight. Honestly, I think it's great to use just prior to a workout or cardio session. Other than that I used an oral form at about 2 grams/day. Again, I liked it, but nothing insane as far as results go. I'll probably continue to use it however next time I go on a pure cutting cycle. I mean hell, those huge bottles that you buy last FOREVER if you only use 200mg/day.