• Join Us!
  • Illegal Imigrants
  • Illegal Imigrants
  • Illegal Imigrants
  • Illegal Imigrants
  • Illegal Imigrants
  • Illegal Imigrants
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Illegal Imigrants

BIGMOFO is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 31.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Question Illegal Imigrants

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Illegal Imigrants
      • Illegal Imigrants

• Illegal Imigrants
      • Illegal Imigrants
      • Illegal Imigrants
      • Illegal Imigrants
      • Illegal Imigrants
      • Illegal Imigrants
      What do you think should become of all this?

ATTITUDES ARE CONTAGIOUS, MINE MIGHT KILL YOU!

"Goals are Dreams with Deadlines!"

Note: All of my advice and posts are merely for educational purposes I do not condone the use of steroids or any other illegal drugs. I am no doctor and my advice should be taken with a grain of salt, just like everyone else's hypothetical advice.

Stout1 is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 62
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Illegal Imigrants

Simple:

They broke the law. Send them back. We have an extremely lax policy to become a citizen. Do it the LEGAL way.
      Thomas Jefferson - "When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny."

zitech is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 157
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Stout1
      Simple:

They broke the law. Send them back. We have an extremely lax policy to become a citizen. Do it the LEGAL way.

You realize pretty well that the latter is impossible hahah..

LilFella is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 11
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I live in southeast arizona now and I travel alot for work now. I go to border cities of Douglas and Nogales AZ about 3 times a week. This I promise you: I have seen groups of illegals walking across the desert just a few hundred feet off the raod in the middle of the day. These unfortunate farmers and ranchers out here spend hours on end picking up the trash these a$$holes leave on thier land. They have a practice of hanging all the old dirty clothes and bottles of water on the fences along the highways. For the longest time, I thought that people were leaving that stuff for the illegal as a humanitarian type of thing until I spoke with a rancher who said that the land owners hang it on the fence to show how much $hit they pick up off the ground. These is a house I pass a few times a week and it belongs to a man who grows hay for horses. He has a few tractor-trailer rigs on his property but the one that really gets you to thinking is the one that sits up close to the highway. It is burnt to a crisp tractor, trailer and all. There is a peice of plywood there that is spray painted the story:This is the work of illegals, who couldnt get my truck started when they tried to steal it. This guy lives about 5 miles north of the border. Now I have dated mexicans, friends that are mexicans. Hell I even love tacos lol I can totally understand the reason they want to be here. I have seen the poverty in Rocky Point when we there for vacation. There just isnt enough to go around here in the US. If I wanted to go live in Mexico I would imagine they would expect 2 things from me, and rightfully so: Learn the language, and pick up after myself. I wish they would do the same as they enter our country. Oh yeah, and quit having kids like they are going out of style, you can get condoms for free and numerous places in Tucson and Phoenix. Ok I'm done.

Big Main
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Interesting to see it playout. My wife has been in the states for 4 years and they are giving her a (European) a hard time at citzenship, and she's here legally.

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Send them back! I'm sick of hearing this crap that they take the jobs noone wants. Lets be more specific.....They are driving down the wages in all levels of construction! Where drywallers used to make in the mid 20's in the 1980's they now make in the upper teens. With inflation wages for doing that should be in the 30's an hour. They are taking jobs from many americans that didn't have the money to go to college so atleast they can make something of themselves by going into the construction industry. These jerks are taking that right from our citizens. Go freaking home and come back the legal way!!!!!!

Plus I'm sick of all the rapes and crap you see on America's most wanted from these freaking illegals. It's always some scumbag illegal that shouldn't have been here in the first place. Sure there are american criminals but we have enough of them. We don't need Mexico's rejects! I'm not saying all Mexicans are rejects. But our immigration system would weed out the rejects from entering this country!

Build the wall, hire snipers, and set up land mines!

T-Man007 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Well, Mexicans don't bother me at all. They work hard, they love this country and they buy American everything. On the flip side, I hate the way they go about it. I hate the fact they drive without insurance, I hate the way they dont' pay taxes. And I hate the way they act like they have no damn idea what you are saying. With that said, if they would get insurance and pay taxes I say welcome. Now, as far as ANYONE coming from the Middle East right now, I say Phuk You!
      I used to have superhuman powers....until my therapist took them away.

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man007
      Well, Mexicans don't bother me at all. They work hard, they love this country and they buy American everything. On the flip side, I hate the way they go about it. I hate the fact they drive without insurance, I hate the way they dont' pay taxes. And I hate the way they act like they have no damn idea what you are saying. With that said, if they would get insurance and pay taxes I say welcome. Now, as far as ANYONE coming from the Middle East right now, I say Phuk You!
      I agree I'm just tired of them being illegal and tired of them driving down wages. I have no problem with them being here if they get green cards like the rest of the world has to. Plus stop trying to undercut americans to steal our jobs! Besides that I say welcome too.....

LilFella is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 11
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

They also need to clean thier damn yards up, man if you could see south Tucson or west Phoenix...I can see why they come but once they get here they show no pride. Not all of them of course but the vast majority, then they fly the Mexican flag over thier trashy yards....I gotta stop...I'll keep going and going....

Evil Ryu
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

mexicans aren't the only ones that undercut americans to steal their jobs. What about the european immigrants? They, more than anyone else, make up the majority of the interior remodeling business. Also, with regards to the construction industry, basically if you're not connected you ain't getting in. I don't care if you've been a cement worker for 40 yrs., you're chances are very low unless your connected.

kite is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I say if you didn't get here through legal means get the hell out. I dont' get these morons out there protesting. If you are here legally, you are fine, if not then you have no freaking business being here, period!

mrthnhmn is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 515
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I say put up the damn walls to the North & South, patrol the water, and do away with political asylum BS.
      Strivn 2b "MoRe THaN HuMaN!!!"
      mrthnhmn@yahoo.com

Klash is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 184
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

This is what I think.

Give the illegals an amount of time to apply for an indefinite work visa and give them a receipt. After that all illegals that cannot provide a receipt/work visa, go to jail. Set a deadline for approval of application for work visa and after that date anyone that cannot provide a work visa, goes to jail.

We build a wall across our southern border.

Immigrants with work visa's are not citizens and cannot apply for welfare or vote but they do pay taxes and their individual rights will be protected by our courts.

Testify is offline Elite FG Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

This is a country of laws. We make and enforce these laws for good reason. Furthermore, as a sovereign nation we have the right to do so. I have no problem with immigrants, but there are established channels for entry into this country. If someone ignores these laws then they should be deported. When they get back to their country they can apply for a worker or student visa. If they don't get one, too bad.

We have restrictions on who and how many may enter for good reason. Our government can change or adjust these policies as necessary to maintain a healthy economy, but it is important that we see the big picture. These are uninvited migrants who, in their very first act on US soil, have broken the law. This is a lack of respect for our country, and wrapping yourself in the flag changes nothing. If they have something to offer this counrty, then get a visa and come on over. Otherwise they are dead weight we as citizens should not be forced to carry.

Slightly Enhanced is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 622
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Illegal Imigrants
      • Illegal Imigrants

• Illegal Imigrants
      • Illegal Imigrants
      • Illegal Imigrants
      • Illegal Imigrants
      • Illegal Imigrants
      • Illegal Imigrants
      Quote Originally Posted by T-Man007

I am with you TMAN, My issues is that with the marches I feel as though I am being coerced instead of persuaded.
      R.I.P. GearedUp

Lord, make me strong, and let the weak find comfort in my strength.