• Join Us!
  • Jobs Americans Wont Do
  • Jobs Americans Wont Do
  • Jobs Americans Wont Do
  • Jobs Americans Wont Do
  • Jobs Americans Wont Do
  • Jobs Americans Wont Do
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jobs Americans Wont Do

NATE is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 103
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Jobs Americans Wont Do

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Jobs Americans Wont Do
      • Jobs Americans Wont Do

• Jobs Americans Wont Do
      • Jobs Americans Wont Do
      • Jobs Americans Wont Do
      • Jobs Americans Wont Do
      • Jobs Americans Wont Do
      • Jobs Americans Wont Do
      This is the real truth behind - jobs Americans won't do. It's a sham complaint. That's not what this is about, and never mind that Americans HAVE ALWAYS done those jobs Americans supposedly won't do. Maybe the Rockefellers and Bushes won't do them. But Americans always have.

No, this is what's really behind the demonstrations, the Mexican flag flying high until they were told to hide their true sympathies, the US flag being flown upside down in 'distress', the letting them out of school with the full consent of local officials. And that was just the last few days. This has been going on a long time. There really is - a plan.

This is real story:

" breakaway of U.S. states is a distinct possibility, according to prominent Chicano activist and University of California at Riverside professor Armando Navarro. . . . In a 1995 speech to Chicano activists, Navarro said demographic trends are leading to 'a transfer of power' to the ethnic Mexican community in the Southwest. He notes that most studies show that within the next 20 to 30 years Latinos will comprise more than 50 percent of the population of California. This fact, and other cultural and social developments, are opening the door for 'self-determination' and even 'the idea of an Aztlan,' he said in his speech.

Aztlan, the mythical birthplace of the Aztecs, is regarded in Chicano folklore as an area that includes California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico and parts of Colorado and Texas. Spencer believes the aim is to create a sovereign state, 'Republica del Norte,' the Republic of the North, that would combine the American Southwest with the northern Mexican states and eventually merge with Mexico."

LINK

By Latinos, of course, he doesn't mean Latinos. He means jumpers and those favorable to the irredentist movement. The rest, however hispanic, however Brazilian, however Peruvian, however Mexican, and like non-persons. All those American citizens who were born in Central and South America, who don't want an Atzland, who don't want strife and disruption on a national scale, and war, who went the proper, time-consuming, difficult and tedious route - their opinion is of no account. These irredentists want their borders, and would kick everyone else out, if they ever succeeded at the - plan. So why aren't we doing that to them - now - while we are barely able? It's not like we don't know what they're up to. They've been telling us. They've been shouting - the plan.

This is a very serious issue, far moreso that the ditzy news readers on the local stations could imagine with a timely raised eyebrow or a cackle. Not all, but some, particularly movement leadership, are essentially making war on the US. And we're letting them. And if our leaders are so facile, so quick to appease, so quick to sell out what freedom we do have as Americans, I suspect others are going to be leading very soon, one way or another. Maybe some of the old assumptions about America will cease to apply in the near future. And this will probably be the issue that decides in which direction we turn.

I wrote, previously - no one likes sudden change.

But there's another truism - everyone likes a quick fix. Weak leadership is going to force that on us, I fear. It's up to Bush, and more in the GOP, to get with the program, to wake up to the danger, or be seen as hypocrites in the war on terror, and weaklings unwilling to defend the nation, which would be truly ironic given our President's decisive stand against nations, overseas, harboring and supporting Islamic terrorism.

supasaiyan99 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Jobs Americans Wont Do

Good info!
      NO PAIN, NO GAIN
      KNOW PAIN, KNOW GAIN

kite is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Good post

angryoldman is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I am offended by this post. My Father was a Mexican who worked at a bowling alley as a manual pin resetter. All day long, my father would walk in the lanes to reset the pins, and people would intentionally throw bowling balls at him. They would say "Hey, hit the beener and win a prize". I didn't know what a beener was until I was 15 years old. My father would come home with bruises all over him, and sometimes he would have the word "Brunswick" inprinted on his leg where they would throw the ball really hard. Many time he would come home and scream "Odio rodar. ¡Esos americanos de mierda pueden pegar esas bolas encima de su asno!" Which meant, I HATE BOWLING! THOSE PHUQUING AMERICANS CAN STICK THEIR BALLS UP THEIR ASS!! But I had to calm him down and say "dad, those Americans who throw their balls all over you. They pay your salary. And at least you're not a landscaper." SO we learned to love Americans and do a job that most Americans wouldn't want. My mother was an Indian who worked at a local prison as a soup server. All day long, prisoners would hit her in the center of her forehead on her dot and make jokes like "I know why you have that dot. It's from your husband hitting you in the head and telling you that your ugly." And they would act out what they were saying by taking their finger and hitting my mom on her dot saying "You're so ugly.....you're so ugly..." Many times my mother would come home and yell "Eu friccionei meu cuchie na sopa dos prisioneiros hoje.", which meant "I rubbed my cuchie in the prisoners soup today". We had a very tough life. But my parents did jobs that no other American would do. They had it rough. Now, we are American citizens. My mom wears a turbin with an American flag dangling from it, and my father has "Brunswick, made with American pride" tatooed on his leg. Actually, the word "Brunswick" was already there from permanant imprints from where he was hit over and over again. Anyways, we love America. We don't want to leave, and we have pride in our jobs. Someday, I'm going to be a gas station attendant.
      “I don't look ahead... I keep focused on my next opponent. I am looking forward to my next opponent, I don't think past that point.”
      --Manny Pacquiao

Big Mike's speach to Congress telling them to phuque off on the steroid ban:

https://www.moviewavs.com/0049230534/...y/statemnt.mp3

Fitnessgeared's resident Smart ass

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Thanks for the family history AOM...

You didn't say why the post offended you?

Sounds like your parents went through some rough times, rough times that all of our parents and some of us have went through...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by NATE
      Thanks for the family history AOM...

You didn't say why the post offended you?

Sounds like your parents went through some rough times, rough times that all of our parents and some of us have went through...
      I'm sorry. I was just looking for someone to spout to. I don't want anyone to take jobs away from my mom and dad. Even though there isn't a long line of applications for manual pin resetters and prison soup servers.
      “I don't look ahead... I keep focused on my next opponent. I am looking forward to my next opponent, I don't think past that point.”
      --Manny Pacquiao

O2BESOHUGE is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Awesome

Level

I PINCH
      ..“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by O2BESOHUGE
      I PINCH
      You pinch loaves for a living? Are they hiring?
      --Manny Pacquiao

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by angryoldman
      I'm sorry. I was just looking for someone to spout to. I don't want anyone to take jobs away from my mom and dad. Even though there isn't a long line of applications for manual pin resetters and prison soup servers.
      We all feel the same bro...i don't think there are too many people that would like their jobs taken from them or a family member.

With people comes ridicule of others no matter what their background might be. If Your dad was black it would be a black man slam, if he were asian it would be an asian crack...so on and so forth, i'm sure you get my drift and see what i'm trying to get at.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by NATE
      We all feel the same bro...i don't think there are too many people that would like their jobs taken from them or a family member.

With people comes ridicule of others no matter what their background might be. If Your dad was black it would be a black man slam, if he were asian it would be an asian crack...so on and so forth, i'm sure you get my drift and see what i'm trying to get at.
      Yea, I get.............well it's kinda...................see, you're trying to say that..................No. I don't see what you're getting at?
      --Manny Pacquiao

Gooseneck is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 576
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by O2BESOHUGE
      I PINCH

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thats the problem with everyone today! They take offense to everything! I agree with Nate's post and don't see why it's offensive! I know there is a lot of freeloading illegal immigrants in this country that are only here to exploit it! The ones that are here to contribute to America's greatness are the ones that came legally. They are the ones that deserve to be here. All the others need to be shipped out! Period!

Build a damn wall and be done with it. Enough with all the excuses and the open arms bullshit! These people need to come here legally like the rest of the immigrants that are legally here in this country. How is it fair that they had to jump through hoops to get in this country, and wait. And these people just walk right over?

I think we need to just freaking invade Mexico and call it a day. We'll give them a few northern states and take all of their beautiful land for ourselves. Why not?? they want to leave their land so bad and come here give them the shit states. And take their homeland since they so badly want to get away from it.

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

btw, I call bullshit AOM! Who the hell says they want to be a gas station attendant when they grow up?

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by DJDIGGLER
      btw, I call bullshit AOM! Who the hell says they want to be a gas station attendant when they grow up?
      In my country, they are held high on pedestool. Like Vishnu and David Hasselhoff.
      --Manny Pacquiao

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Jobs Americans Wont Do
      • Jobs Americans Wont Do

• Jobs Americans Wont Do
      • Jobs Americans Wont Do
      • Jobs Americans Wont Do
      • Jobs Americans Wont Do
      • Jobs Americans Wont Do
      • Jobs Americans Wont Do
      HAHAHAHAHAHA! David Hasselhoff! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!