ok everytime i pull up the the syringe with the sterile water that comes with the jintropin kit its always under 1cc by a line or 2, so i add a little of my own to make it an even 1cc. Now after that i reconstitue the gh and let it sit and mix blah blah, but i have the u100 insulin syringes but the half cc ones so the division starts at 5 and ends at 50, instead of starting at 10 and going to 100 like the 1cc u100 pins.... it makes measureing 3ius easier i pull up to the 15 mark in the mornin and again at night and that shoudl be up to the 30 mark all together and thats 3ius... but heres the problem i dont get why after 3 days of 3ius a day i still have a whole 4th day at 3iu's left in the vial plus another 1iu left over... what the fuk is teh deal with this... is it saposed to be under the 1cc mark when u pull up the sterile water in the begining so i shouldnt add any to make it even 1cc or is it my half cc u100 pincs the wrong ones, but some how this happens ever week and im begining to think im not getting 3ius a day cause how could i if theres only 10iu in each vial and its lasting 4 days at 3ius and a 5th day with 1iu left over.. i should have to crack into a new amp on the 4th day u know... ???????????????