My friend, who I thought was my friend has just robbed me blind. We started and finished college together 2 years ago and currently worked together at the same gym as membership directors. He ended up finding a brokerage job accross the other side of the country, so he and his girlfriend decided to go. Well it turns out he left a day sooner then he was telling everyone. He had the keys to my house so he didnt have to drive 45 minutes home from work during his lunchbreaks when I lived only 5 minutes from the gym. I come home from work the other night and ALL of my gear and vitamins were gone. He knew the combo to my safe because he used to keep some of his stuff in there too. I had been saving up for my cycle for over 3 months and now I have nothing because of my so called best friend. Not only do I have to spend a ton more money to get my stuff back but I am more hurt that a friend for so long can do this for me. He also left his copy of the house key laying on top of my safe.....Such bastards in this world! Now I have to save up for another 3 months .....sorry guys had to vent to someone!