• Join Us!
  • L-dex and gains
  • L-dex and gains
  • L-dex and gains
  • L-dex and gains
  • L-dex and gains
  • L-dex and gains
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: L-dex and gains

jipped genes is offline VET
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 49.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is El Burro!

I am:
      ----

Level

Default L-dex and gains

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • L-dex and gains
      • L-dex and gains

• L-dex and gains
      • L-dex and gains
      • L-dex and gains
      • L-dex and gains
      • L-dex and gains
      • L-dex and gains
      First cycle with L-dex. I know liquidex reduces water retention but does it reduce muscle gain. I just finished a deca400mg and test E 750mg cycle and my strength is through the roof but I am only up 15 #. Although I am not a vet this ain't my first rodeo and my diet is good I am getting 4000 calories a day which is a chore in itself. Every cycle I have done has been deca and test, 2 a year for the last 2 1/2 years. This one I raised the test from 500mg and expected more. I also started 50mg winstol ED on week 7 to continue through week 12. I am 5'11" and just under 200# with a 14% bf. so I know I am nowhere near topping out. Can a body get used to the same cycle over and over. Should I try sust and EQ next time? It has not been a failure my gains are solid and my bench is up 75#!
      "SHIAT BIOTCH, thats a big ass!"

A clear concience is a sign of a bad memory.

husband of the year

moose riding maple syrup drinking flanel wearing canuck wannabe

Big Puppy
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

l-dex = Anastrozole
      Anastrozole will decrease your igf-1 production , so it will reduce a little muscle gain and so does nolva and Aromasin only Letrozole and Femara (same thing) will increase your igf-1 production.

PARABOLAN
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

i never knew aromasin reduced igf-1 levels!!

Big Puppy
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Aromasin (exemestane) is in a class of it's own, it is a aromatase inactivator...It actually renders estrogen receptors useless. Instead of just inhibiting production, it cuts off production. Aromasin can effective prevent about 90-95% of estrogen conversion. A negative aspect of Aromasin is that it decreases IGF-1 levels by about 23-24%

PARABOLAN
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

23%!! what about arimidex??

Big Puppy
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

and onother thing, blocking 90-95 % of all estrogens conversion is just too much in my opinion, because you need some estrogen to grow and from a little estrogen you won't bloat.

I would say only use it if you're bloated or got gyno signs and you want to do something about it.

Big Puppy
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Arimidex (anastrozole) (aromatase inhibitor)is a compound that can inhibit around 75% of estrogen conversion if taken properly. Someone on the board (I'm not sure who it was) said as a rule of thumb, use at least 25mg per 250mg of test per week...arimidex is also found in liquid forms like liquidex...Liquidex is anastrozole powder mixed with glycerin. There are a few different kinds of liquidex coming from different suppliers some are higher concentrations of arimidex per ml...others have added ingredients to enhance the absorbtion. Liquidex is much cheaper then arimidex in the tablet form....Studies have shown that arimidex decreases IGF-1 levels by around 18%

PARABOLAN
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

anybody knows the percentage of loss of igf1 by using arimidex?? and how come femara increases it?? i heard that femara should always be followed by another anti e....

Big Puppy
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I just post about arimidex before you asked for the second time.
      Femara (letrozole) is another compound that may be useful ...Femara is another aromatase inhibitor...that actually icreases IGF-1 levels by 24%...If used correctly, Femara can effectively inhibit about 80% of estrogen conversion. Femara also stimulates serum LH...I've yet to try femara, but I've heard that 1/2 a 2.5mg pill ed is an effective dose for moderate doses of test (I'm not sure about this...I'm just reporting what I heard.

PARABOLAN
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

but should femara be followed by another anti e as i heard because of the rebound effect?? and does femara mess up ur lipid profile like arimidex??

PARABOLAN
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

plus that i heard that aromasin is the most potent anti e and its used by the pro;s...

Big Puppy
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Femera doesn't have a rebound effect, Nolva does have a rebound effect, after you use Nolva you can use some proviron to cover the rebound effect.
      Nolvadex is actually an anti-estrogen that can be useful if symtoms of gyno appear...A problem with nolvadex it supresses estrogen, but then when nolvadex use is discontinued, there is a rebound effect....if you need to use nolvadex, it's a good idea to run it until you start clomid therapy or add proviron after discontinuing use to off set the rebound. Nolvadex also decreases IGF-1 levels by about 25% so it will effect your gains to some extent.

PARABOLAN
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

so ur saying that femara is the best gain wise?? i always thought it was aromasin... if what ur saying is true that would be great cuz femara is cheaper than aromasin!!

Big Puppy
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

If you want to prevent estrogens then Aromasin will be the best, because it blocks 90-95% and Femerea 80%
      And yes for gains Femera is the best, but mg per mg Aromasin is cheaper because you need 25mg aromasin and 2,5 mg Femera, but in real life you will pay less for a femera cycle then a aromasin cycle.

PARABOLAN
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • L-dex and gains
      • L-dex and gains

• L-dex and gains
      • L-dex and gains
      • L-dex and gains
      • L-dex and gains
      • L-dex and gains
      • L-dex and gains
      but how is femara with ur lipid profile??