• Join Us!
  • Lr3 Igf-1 Faq
  • Lr3 Igf-1 Faq
  • Lr3 Igf-1 Faq
  • Lr3 Igf-1 Faq
  • Lr3 Igf-1 Faq
  • Lr3 Igf-1 Faq
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Lr3 Igf-1 Faq

cbr929 is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 307
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Lr3 Igf-1 Faq

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Lr3 Igf-1 Faq
      • Lr3 Igf-1 Faq

• Lr3 Igf-1 Faq
      • Lr3 Igf-1 Faq
      • Lr3 Igf-1 Faq
      • Lr3 Igf-1 Faq
      • Lr3 Igf-1 Faq
      • Lr3 Igf-1 Faq
      stole this from ThePhreak

Long Recumbent 3 IGF-1, which is an 83 amino acid analog of human IGF-1 sequence with the substitution of an arg for the glu at position 3 (hence R3), and a 13 amino acid extension peptide at the N-terminus (hence the long).

IGF1, also known as somatomedin C, is polypeptide hormone about the same size as insulin. It is produced predominantly in the liver in response to growth hormone (GH) release from the pituitary gland.

Many of the growth promoting effects of GH are due to its ability to release IGF1 from the liver. The conversion ratio of GH to IGF1 varies greatly in different individuals but most external sources of GH convert around 4-6mcg of IGF per one I.U. of GH.

IGF-1 acts on several different tissues to enhance growth. IGF1 belongs in the 'superfamily' of substances known as 'growth factors,' along with epidermal (skin), transforming; platelet derived fibroblast, nerve, and ciliary neurotrophic growth factors.

None of the other factors have any bearing on exoskeletal tissue incidentally; however, these agents all have in common the ability to stimulate cell division, known as mitogenesis, and cell differentiation. Meaning that in the case of IGF1 which does act on muscle tissue it will initiate the growth of new muscle fibers, and subsequently new receptors for testosterone. Users have unanimously concluded that it enhances cycles of steroids significantly. They also seem to be adamant about its ability to reduce fat and improve vascularity a great deal.

STRUCTURE OF LR3 IGF-I
      Replacing the glutamic acid (E) with arginine (R) at position 3 is important because this modification significantly reduces the binding of the growth factor to the IGF-I binding proteins, enabling LongR3 IGF-I to be so potent. The addition of the fusion partner also enhances refolding and facilitates high-yield production. The end result is a growth factor 10-fold more potent in cultured cells compared to native IGF-I and 200- to 1000-fold more potent than insulin.

A general comparison of properties related to potency in cell culture is provided in the following table.

LongR3I GF-I is manufactured in genetically engineered E. coli. The manufacturing process uses no animal sourced material, making it regulatory friendly for commercial biopharmaceutical production. The system of production is briefly outlined below:

1. Fermentation. E. coli containing the gene for LongR3 IGF-I are grown in a fermenter. GroPep
      Limited’s patented expression system uses inclusion body technology.
      2. Homogenization. Bacteria are lysed to release inclusion bodies that are harvested by differential
      centrifugation.
      3. Dissolution. The recombinant fusion protein is released into solution. It is not correctly folded
      into its tertiary protein structure at this point.
      4. Refolding. The LongR3 IGF-I protein is incubated under controlled conditions so that the
      disulphide bonds can correctly form to allow the correct protein structure. The protein would
      be biologically inactive or less active in an incorrectly folded form.
      5. Purification. A four-step system is used to purify LongR3 IGF-I. This series of steps also incorporates accepted protocols for the removal of bacterial endotoxin.
      6. Supply. The product is subjected to quality control assays and is available as a lyophilized
      powder or can be manufactured as a liquid for delivery to customers.

It is important to be aware that insulin is acting in cell culture systems as a weak analog of IGF-I.

LongR3I GF-I will therefore work in any serum-free medium or cell culture system in which insulin is used. The potency compared to insulin is best illustrated by the data published by Morris, et al, 20001. They found that LongR3 IGF-I was superior to insulin in terms of recombinant protein production, primarily by increasing the number of viable Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) cells in a small production system. LongR3 IGF-I was used in the µg/L range compared to insulin in the mg/L concentration range.

DOSING
      The general consensus for dosing LR3 seems to be 40mcg to 100mcg. For no longer than 5 weeks. Do not exceed 100mcg. The average user should have no reason to ever come close to that dose. Some people shoot everyday, some just PWO. So on the days you do not work out the best thing to do is shoot whenever you wake up this helps maintain constant blood levels and helps fight of catabolism.

The first time user should just use 40mcg on PWO days only. If you are 220 pounds + you might want to bump the starting dose up to 60mcgs. This way you can use 40mcg for 5 weeks assuming you have just one MG of LR3. It is a great starting dose that will get you results. But if you have used 40mcg in the past and didn’t see the results you wanted, try 60mcg.

A great way to run a cycle that includes IGF would be this-
      weeks 1-12 test enanthate E3D 500-750mg a week
      Weeks 1-4, 15-19* 40mcg of LR3 ED
      PCT 14-18

WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
      First off you can expect to drop a little BF if your diet is good. LR3 seems to burn off fat. You can expect an increase in hunger, this is awesome when bulking. That though can be controlled while cutting.

Another thing to remember is hyperplasia, once again the forming of new muscle cells, thus more size. Strength will go up along with the new muscle mass.
      You can expect great pumps. For some people so bad it hurts... you be the judge. I for one have never got pumps that hurt like that... for me personally I feel more pumps with insulin.

There are several advantages to using LongR3 IGF-I in cell culture rather than insulin.

ADVANTAGES
      1. LongR3 IGF-I is Better Cell Science. Because LongR3 IGF-I acts directly on the type I IGF receptor it is the right tool for the job. And since far less LongR3 IGF-I is required in media than insulin it can make downstream processing easier and more efficient as well.

2. LongR3 IGF-I Outperforms Insulin. Published research has shown that LongR3 IGF-I leads to overall greater productivity by increasing cell viability and delaying programmed cell death.

3. LongR3 IGF-I is Readily Available and Regulatory Friendly. Since LongR3 IGF-I is a recombinant protein manufactured in a process without any animal-derived components it eliminates regulatory concerns. It is a proven cell culture product currently employed in the manufacturing process of a number of FDA-approved biopharmaceuticals. A secure and ample manufacturing capacity ensures a continual, ready supply for commercial production needs.

4. LongR3 IGF-I is Less Expensive than Insulin. Depending on the amount of LongTMR3IGF-I used to achieve cell growth, and the productivity enhancements one achieves, LongR3 IGF-I can be significantly less expensive than insulin on a dollar/liter basis as shown on the chart below. Also, over time, as LongR3 IGF-I usage increases, the cost of production will decrease – making it even
      less expensive, while insulin costs have been steadily increasing.

REVERSES TESTICULAR ATROPHY
      Testicles if shrunken will return to "full swing" so to speak even in the middle of a cycle. If not shrunken they will not shrink during the cycle. This may explain partially why gains are kept after the cycle.

FATIGUE
      Users report feeling drained and tired all day. This seems to be one of the negative side effects to IGF1, it will make you sleep longer and you will require more sleep at night to feel rested for the morning. This is common with high doses of HGH and exhibited in children, whose IGF1 levels are extraordinarily high. A child needs 4 hours more sleep than an adult on average does. This may be directly or indirectly related to IGF1 levels.

SIDE EFFECTS
      Every thing has a down side. To bake a cake you have to brake an egg. IGF1 is no exception. The drug used in larger quantity around the 100mcg+ range can cause headaches, occasional nausea and can contribute to low blood sugar or hypoglycemia in some users. Although I have never heard of this first hand I'm sure its true.

IGF1 will attach its self to the lining of the intestine and cause atrophy of the gut. Every thing IGF1 touches will grow and you have a lot of receptors on the lining of the large intestine and inner wall of the abdominal well. This is what causes the GH gut look. You can easily avoid this by limiting your dosages and cycle lengths. IGF1 cycles should be kept to 4-6 weeks with 4-6 weeks off in-between

IGF-1 is considerably more powerful than HGH and you need to think of it along those lines as far as dosing goes. We all know what too much HGH can do over prolonged periods of usage. The Neanderthal look is definitely not going to win any shows this year. I would recommend 80 mcg a day for 4 weeks at a time you should get good results from that for a while. I don't know if you will need to up the dosage at any point, but I would think in the case of IGF1 it wouldn't matter. If 80mcg doesn't do it for you, then bump it up to 100 You should definitely feel it at this point If not suspect the IGF1 as being fake. Beyond 120 mcg per day your asking for trouble, This compound demands as much respect as its sister amino Insulin.

LONG™R3IGF-I IS AN ANALOG OF HUMAN IGF-I
      • It is a superior alternative to insulin in serum-free media.
      • It increases protein production by cells in culture medium.
      • It increases cell viability by inhibiting apoptosis.
      • It has a longer half-life in cell culture than insulin.
      • It is readily available.
      • There is secure and ample manufacturing capacity at GroPep Limited.
      • No animal- or human- derived material is used in the manufacture or storage of Long™R3IGF-I.
      • Long™R3IGF-I is already being used in the manufacture of three (3) biopharmaceuticals approved by FDA and EMEA.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
      1. What cell types will respond to Long™R3IGF-I?
      All cells that have a Type I IGF receptor will potentially respond. Most commercially used cells including CHO, fibroblasts and hybridomas have a type I IGF receptor. All cells which respond to pharmacological concentrations of insulin (>1 mg/liter) will respond to Long™R3IGF-I (10-50 mg/liter).

2. Is storage of the stock solution at 4°C acceptable?
      Yes

3. How long is the stock solution stable for under these storage conditions?
      Liquid stability data shows that Long™R3IGF-I is stable for 3 years (-20°C to 37°C). Therefore, the stock solution should be stable at 4°C for 3 years.

4. What type of preparation is available?
      Liquid formulation, preferable for GMP production.
      Freeze dried preparation.

5. Is Long™R3IGF-I stable?
      Re-test date for freeze-dried peptide is 3 years. Liquid formulation stability studies have recently been completed. It is stable for 3 years (-20°C to +37°C). We have data indicating stability in media at 4°C for 1 year.

SMILEY FACE is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Lr3 Igf-1 Faq

^very good post...bump

olympicgym is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 192
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

good jop
      can you but the igf-1 picture (original )

a-bomb83 is offline Elite FG Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

HUH?
      Hey, I never saw a skinny bodybuilder before - eat away!
      - Testify

THE BEST WAY TO GET OVER A GIRL IS TO GET UNDER ANOTHER ONE

Iron_Gook is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Great informative read... thanks.

IG

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

GREAT POST BROTHER! TY
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

TestRip7 is offline Elite FG Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Lr3 Igf-1 Faq
      • Lr3 Igf-1 Faq

• Lr3 Igf-1 Faq
      • Lr3 Igf-1 Faq
      • Lr3 Igf-1 Faq
      • Lr3 Igf-1 Faq
      • Lr3 Igf-1 Faq
      • Lr3 Igf-1 Faq
      Seen this one before. Great read and post CBR

Disclaimer: Any information that TestRip7 shares is strictly for entertainment and role playing purposes only. TestRip7 is a fictional character and in no way condones the use of any illegal substances or activities otherwise.