• Join Us!
  • jINTROPIN 2iu's ED, 5 DAYS ON 2 OFF A WEEK over 6 months enough with enthate
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: jINTROPIN 2iu's ED, 5 DAYS ON 2 OFF A WEEK over 6 months enough with enthate

juiceyjuice is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 353
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Arrow jINTROPIN 2iu's ED, 5 DAYS ON 2 OFF A WEEK over 6 months enough with enthate

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

i am gonna run the enthate 500mgs, possibly 750mgs for the full 6 month course of HGH 2iu's a day.. is that enough ? to get good keepable solid gains or is it to low of a dose?? its my 1st time using HGH and also is only way i can afford it is at a moderate dose for longer period of time. or should i just do say 4iu's 5 days on 2 off a week for liek 3 months? i heard duration is key?? and is 5/2 split the rigth way to do it or is it not effective? and also i got in a fight with a guy at teh gym over this matter... if one vial of jintropin is 10iu and the sterile water is 1cc and mix them this leave u with a full 1cc of HGH or 10iu's, now on a 1cc insulin syringe every 10 mark is only 1iu correct? because the 100ml is 1cc and 1 full cc of growth is 10iu's(a whole vial) so u take 100ml which is 1 cc and divide it by 10 which gives u 10 and so therefore the 10 on a 1cc insulin syringe is 1iu you just move the decimil point over in the middle.. example 10mark is 1.0iu's, 20mark is 2.0iu's excedra i am also educating myself as i type this as well as explain it for other to understand easier cause it can be confusing.. but i do have the concept correct right? some guys thik cause they pull up to the 20 mark that there takin 20ius a day and tahts when i got in a fight at the gym with some GH head lol.....am i right on this? no matter the mg of your mg of you HGH if it mixes with the 1ml of water they give you its only gonna be 1cc if u pull the whole vial into a 1cc syringe u just have to do the math between how many i.u's per 10 mark on a insulin u100 syringe??
      "A THUG CHANGES, LOVE CHANGES AND BEST FRIENDS BECOME STRANGERS " ~ NAS~

SMILEY FACE is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: jINTROPIN 2iu's ED, 5 DAYS ON 2 OFF A WEEK over 6 months enough with enthate

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

OK 4 IUS FOR 6 MONTHS AND 5 DAYS ON AND 2 DAYS OFF..
      AKE SOME TEST AND DECA WT IT AND SOME ORAL LIKE ANADROL OR DBOL IF U WANT TO

so on the slin needle(if u ahave the 100ius/1cc), every 10ius(where it says the letter 10 on the slin) is =1ius of growth