• Join Us!
  • PET'S PHARMA 10mg Dbol, anyone use? OR HEARD OF?/jintropin 2iu a day enough?
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: PET'S PHARMA 10mg Dbol, anyone use? OR HEARD OF?/jintropin 2iu a day enough?

juiceyjuice is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 353
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Exclamation PET'S PHARMA 10mg Dbol, anyone use? OR HEARD OF?/jintropin 2iu a day enough?

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

hey guys i am new here but not new in the way of steroid forums, been a member on fitnessgeard and muscle talk... but i am wondering if anyone has used Pet's Pharmas 10mg dbols before? they are round little pink pills but they are bufferd like advil(a hard shiney coating on them) as oposed to the the pink thai dbol that disolve in your mouth mid swallowing and can lead to esophagus erosion, had a friend have it happen to him. but i have been on them for like 3 weeks and at 40-50 mg's a day spread out threwout the day, 1 pill every 4 hours aproximitly, but havent noticed any weight gain besides maybe a poound or 2..... sometimes i feel real strong and like im super pumped at the gym and sometimes im ready to go to sleep. im wondering if there underdosed or possibly fake, but the source i got them from is always on point and knows his gear. i saw the tub they came in it looked like a noxzeema face wash little round tubb with a twist off top and held 1000 dbol. unfortuanlly i cant find picture of these things anywhere on the net and not alot of people know about them.. i have also just started pumpin 500mgs of enthate this week because i originally was just gonna use the dbol to get me back in the gym and my weight and strength up because i had been sick for while but we all know how that goes 1 thing leads to another and that lead to 4 others an dbefore u know it your stacked out lol.. i have also just started jintropin HGH a week ago 10iu vials -100iu kit, but with all the money spent on these dbols and test and i can only afford to do 2iu's-3'iu's a day with a 5 day on 2 day off split like recommended by many other users.. running my 2-3 iu's although a low dose will allow me to afford it for longer period of time so say.. i stay on for my goal of 6 months as opposed to 5-6iu's for 2 or 3 months..... is this smart and best way to utalize the HGH or will i see lil to no gains???? im really bummed out on the dbol note though my connect swears up and down there legit cause he knows his shit and has takin them himself... could they be severly under dosed cause i have blown up off 25mgs before back in the day when my receptors were fresh... i dont know what it is if its underdosed garbage or because ive done juice alot and need say 60mgs of dbol a day to grow, or is 60mgs really like 30mg cause there underdosed any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED thanks guys and god bless !!
      "A THUG CHANGES, LOVE CHANGES AND BEST FRIENDS BECOME STRANGERS " ~ NAS~

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: PET'S PHARMA 10mg Dbol, anyone use? OR HEARD OF?/jintropin 2iu a day enough?

ACTUALLY I MADE A MISTAKE THATS TEH SAME MESSAGE I WROTE ON "SUPERIORMUSCLE.COM FORUMS I JUST CUT AND PASTED IT CAUSE NO ONE REALY KNEW ABOUT THE DBOL'S, BUT I BEEN A MEMBER ON HERE A WHILE ACTAULLY I JUST HAVENT BEEN ON HERE CAUSE I DIDNT HAVE A COMPUTER FOR A WHILE.. HOWS EVERYONE BEEN? AND WHATS UP WITH PET PHARMA'S DBOL?? UNDERDOSED OR FAKE OR JUST JUNK? OR IS IT JUST ME ?

Sven is offline Chryslyns Daddy
      Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 348
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: PET'S PHARMA 10mg Dbol, anyone use? OR HEARD OF?/jintropin 2iu a day enough?

If they are indeed pets pharma they are legit. I havent used them personaly though, so I cannot tell by your description if they are good or not.

How much water do you drink every day?

As for your GH, 3 ius will be OK, but alot of people see minimal gains at this dose. I recommend 4-5 ius, I personally use 5ius ED and can tell a visual difference.

How many cycles?
      weight?
      heght?
      How long were you off after your last cycle??

Fit2bLarge is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

agreed, 3iu minimum for fat loss, mass maintenance, clear skin, overall wellbeing. i think the magic really starts at 5iu. im bumpin up mine next month to 5

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

ive done liek 6 hard cycles as liek 2 just dbol cycles, and havent cycled up in probally 6 monts.
      weight: 180
      height: 5'8

so bros im tigth on money and never used the HGH before plus im stacking it with test enth 500mgs a week and these dbol if there real.. i wont get good gains that ill keep off 2iu'? will i notice anything or see anythign at this dose or is it a waste of money??? also what if i do 4 i'us a day for 3 months instead of stayin on 6 months at 2 iu's???

Sven is offline Chryslyns Daddy
      Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 348
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

how about 4ius eod?

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

4 iu's everyother day as opposed to 2iu's eveeryday... isnt it much bette to keep a constant plasma level in your blood stream and since its only active fo liek 3 hours? i mena i coudl get huge off 2iu's i never did it before so what if i do 2 iuu's for a month then up it to 3iu's the next month and then to 4 for a month then back down to 3 and then 2