I hate to say it, but this looks bad. However, I did read the whole thing and I honestly think (hope) the US will stay out. If the best they can do is hit Isreal or part of Europe (Italy or something) then we are in NO direct threat. What does give me the potential to worry is a dirty bomb. Anyways, if things work out that these dipshits actually build a nuke and they hit Isreal or Europe, then we can just drop one on them. That should put an end to the shit right away. Any other country thinking to doing the same thing will think twice, IMO

https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10701666/

Notice, the intel source is from Europe again! One thing in out favor is if Pakistan continues to develope these weapons they will get heat from India, and India already has the weapons. Armagedon could be around the corner boys and girls. If a person is crazy enough to strap bombs to themselves just to blow up 10-20 people, what do you think they would do with the ability to blow up millions by the push of a button. Remember, you have to think like an extremist, not a logical person.