• Join Us!
  • 911 - the gift that keeps on giving
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: 911 - the gift that keeps on giving

solidground is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 90
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default 911 - the gift that keeps on giving

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

some of you guys will hate this some will like it.
      Body: 9/11 -- The Gift That Keeps on Giving

The Bulldog Manifesto | January 2 2006

So what if the Bush administration wants to conduct illegal wiretaps, they are fighting the terrorists!

So what if the Bush administration wants to attack a country that has never attacked us and was not a threat to us, they are fighting the terrorists!

So what if the Bush administration wants to take away all my liberties, they are fighting the terrorists!

So what if the Bush administration outs a CIA operative in order to smear a political opponent, they are fighting the terrorists!

So what if the Bush administration has encumbered more foreign debt in the past five years then all of the preceding administrations did combined, they are fighting the terrorists!

So what if the Bush administration paid American journalists to write deceptive and administration-friendly news stories, they are fighting the terrorists!

So what if the Bush administration hasn't enacted an exit plan in Iraq, they are fighting the terrorists!

So what if the Bush administration has destroyed the United States' reputation overseas, they are fighting the terrorists!

Wanna break the law? Invoke 9/11!

Wanna start a war? Invoke 9/11!

Wanna piss on the Constitution? Invoke 9/11!

Wanna make sure your family business profits off the war? Invoke 9/11!

Wanna fuck with people you just don't like? Invoke 9/11!

Wanna make your political adversary look like a treasonous bastard? Invoke 9/11!

I'm so sick and tired of 9/11. The Bush regime uses 9/11 like a heroin addict uses a spoon. It's the ultimate political weapon. Meanwhile, ignorant bastards keep driving around town in their cars with their "9/11- Never Forget" bumper stickers. That's akin to a southern slave in the 1800's wearing a shirt that says "I Need to Be Whipped Some Mo' Masseh"

For fuck's sake, who has gained the most from 9/11? Who? Isn't it obvious?

Terrorists? Who the fuck are these terrorists? The only terrorists I see are the ones sitting in Washington D.C. fucking over my country. Who is fighing against those bastards, that's what I wanna know.

The only terrorists I see are the ones handing out tax breaks to the rich while the poor fight over the scraps. Why isn't the Army fighing those dangerous thugs?

The only terrorists I see are the CEOs making $27 million dollars while the grunts make $17,000 (Walmart). Shouldn't we call in the Navy SEALS?

My government is one big organized crime family. That's the way I see it. Like any strong crime family, you gotta have muscle. And we certainly have the muscle. We make up 5% of the world's population, and yet we are responsible for 50% of all money spent on defense worldwide. "Luca Brasi swims with the fishes!"

Speaking of which, when can we begin calling "military defense" by it's rightful name? It should be called "military offense." For pete's sake, we've been on the offense for about 60 fucking years now. I think the days of "defense" are long gone, aren't they?

Yes indeed, 9/11 is the ultimate lotto prize for the neocon pigs. Full Spectrum Dominance? Try Full Spectrum Fascism.

Oh they danced and danced, drank lots of wine, and listened to lots of Wagner and Beethoven. Meanwhile their "brave leader" was out there fighing against the scourge of communism, the scourge of the Jews, and the scourge of everything else that wasn't ****. Yup, the Germans in the early 1940's were asleep too. Their leader had saved them from the communists who, after all, were accused of burning down the Reichstag building. (Oh wait, ****** actually set the building on fire himself. Sounds so familiar?) Ah yes, because Germany was "under attack", they let ****** enact the Enabling Act, thereby giving him dictatorial authority over Germany.

Dictatorial power. Where have I heard that before?

Yup, it all goes back to that eleventh day in September, 2001. The day when our country did a swan dive off the top of the World Trade Center, straight fucking down!

9/11-- the gift that keeps giving.
      (candidates@google:ron paul )

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: 911 - the gift that keeps on giving

sorry tried to edit but theres no button anymore

Gooseneck is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 576
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Solid I'd give you reputation if it let me. Actually I'd give you 100 rep points if I could for that! It's good to see there still are some people left that have a brain. Sometimes I wonder if I'm stuck in a nation full of morons. I mean think of it we have all of these people that have no freaking clue what is going on and don't have the logic to piece together what you have. Bravo my good friend. Everyday I encounter something that enrages me and it always either involves our government on tv or in the news, or some moron that pisses me off on the road who of course has a Bush/Cheney sticker, but of course that shouldn't surprise being that those people obviously are complete morons which makes sense that they drive like complete brainless idiots!

Lets just hope this next election doesn't get as sadly corrupted as the last one!

pigmeat is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

nice piece there!
      SUPERMOD@ LORDSOFIRON.COM (invite only)

kite is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Gotta agree bro, I voted for him (both times) but he's really gotten out of hand with his power trip, and like you said, invoking 9/11 to justify it all. I don't believe that we could have had a better man at the helm immediately after the attacks, but it's been down hill since then. The only way it could get much worse is if Hillary, aka Satan, get's in.

AmericanViking is offline Platinum
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Excellent post Solidground! Couldn't agree with you more! Nice to see that everyone hasn't turned into sheep.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Bush Admits Bin Laden's Help Ensured Election Win
      “I thought it was going to help,” said Bush

Paul Joseph Watson/Prison Planet.com | February 28 2006

According to a soon to be released book written by Bill Sammon, Senior White House Correspondent for the Washington Examiner, Bush attributes his 2004 victory over John Kerry in part to a Osama bin Laden videotape released on the eve of the election.

“I thought it was going to help,” Bush decided. “I thought it would help remind people that if bin Laden doesn’t want Bush to be the president, something must be right with Bush.”

Former CBS anchorman Walter Cronkite went public to call the tape a set up orchestrated by Karl Rove.

Can there again be any doubt whatsoever that White House terror alerts and Al-Qaeda videotapes are 100% artificially manufactured and released at the most politically expedient times?

Last week, the Associated Press thrust a month old bin Laden tape back onto the front pages by reporting it as new. Like a band aid the propaganda has to be re-applied consistently to remind Americans who their enemy is supposed to be. The mob breaks a few windows downtown to make sure you pay your protection money.

Fox News shows the LA Library Tower being destroyed by aliens in the movie Independence Day as Bush points his finger and justifies spying on Americans by saying a plot was disrupted to attack the building in 2002, a claim that 23 intelligence experts uniformly describe as "shit."

Leaked memos document Bush and Blair discussing a manufactured war provocation, painting a US spy plane in UN colors and goading Saddam to shoot it down.

We are living in an age of universal deception where the symbiosis of fear, Hollywood special effects and paid for fake news amalgamate to make an otherwise phantom menace seem real to those unwilling to scratch beneath the surface.

We have George W. Bush admitting that bin Laden helped him win the election. We have confirmed analysis that proves past alleged bin Laden audiotapes and videotapes are forgeries. We have bin Laden's 9/11 confession tape being mysteriously discovered by US forces in someone's video cabinet in Jalalabad, a city with a population of 250,000. That gives us odds of at least 250,000 to one that US forces would happen to raid that house, find that videotape and find it interesting enough to pop in the VCR.

The tape shows an overweight individual with a fat nose posing as bin Laden.

Are we this stupid? Are the American people this dumb? The uncomfortable truth is that if you wrap a turd in pretty packaging the majority of Americans will gleefully accept the gift.

If you pitch an idea and frame it in the lowest common denominator football mentality, Bush good, bin Laden bad, bin Laden hate Bush, we support Bush, you're not going to have much of a problem convincing a generation that's been spoon fed black and white principles of good guys vs. bad guys on television and Hollywood for decades.

Our intentions can only be to continue to discredit the hoax terror alerts, staged Al-Qaeda arrests and mock bin Laden tapes. Or on the other hand should we be grateful that the puppet masters are limiting themselves to basic psychological operations and have yet to date to stage a false flag terror attack on the scale of 9/11?

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Yet again great post solid!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

thanks..visit the site in my signature, they update it everyday with interesting news/ articles like these

lxorl is offline Elite FG Resident
      Overall activity: 7.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

that was good... I voted for him, but im starting to wonder why.... lol . I grew up in a military family so i usually side republican, but im the most liberal republican around.
      I'm Just an old chunk of Coal, But I'm gonna be a DIAMOND some day.