I have been tryin to figure out this answer for a while now. Since 11th have gone from 140 - 192 lbs in 2 yrs. I didnt work out before then and i didnt start seeing gains seriously until 12th grade. Im 18yrs old. I used the powerlifting concept of lifting heavy weight for reps b/t 2-8. I do the main size gaining lifts like bb curls, bb rows, tbar rows, bench variations, deads, squats. I gained alot of size obviously but ive seemed to have platued in size gains. Ive tried alot switchin up the rep range, switchin up exercises and splits. My arms are around 16.5 inches and i dunno measures for anythin else but im in proportion. Im not sure what my max for DL and Squats are but for squats i slide a bench under the smith machine and make sure i hit the bench ever time but dont bounce and i do 405 for 6. and i work ou with 315 for 8 on DL's. My strength seems to go up at a steady resonable pace but ive kinda been stuck b/t 188-192 (fluctuating thru the day) for a while now. is it possible i may be platued at size? If so HOW DO I GET BIGGER?