• Join Us!
  • I WISH THE DEMS WOULD SHOW BACKBONE
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I WISH THE DEMS WOULD SHOW BACKBONE

PL456 is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 143
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default I WISH THE DEMS WOULD SHOW BACKBONE

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

kerry and dean should show some backbone and say what they mean.
      they claim bush knew that the info to go to war in iraq was wrong. that he lied to the people to get our country involved. that he knew that our soldiers did not have everything they needed. lets examine this. if that is true, then bush is a murderer. what motivation would he have to murder american troops? there is none. what would bush, personally, gain by lying and then allowing our soldiers to be killed? nothing. kerry and dean and the rest of the ridiculous liberals are crazy. bush is a man of principle. he says what he means and means what he says. kerry and dean should take a few notes.
      -----+++DrugFree4Life+++-----

T-Man007 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: I WISH THE DEMS WOULD SHOW BACKBONE

Quote Originally Posted by PL456
      they claim bush knew that the info to go to war in iraq was wrong. that he lied to the people to get our country involved. that he knew that our soldiers did not have everything they needed. lets examine this. if that is true, then bush is a murderer. what motivation would he have to murder american troops? there is none. what would bush, personally, gain by lying and then allowing our soldiers to be killed? nothing. kerry and dean and the rest of the ridiculous liberals are crazy. bush is a man of principle. he says what he means and means what he says. kerry and dean should take a few notes.
      Have some rep points Bro!!!!!
      I used to have superhuman powers....until my therapist took them away.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

ty...ty...ty

jamescb77 is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 1,098
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i agree reps for you

supasaiyan99 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

You can say what you want bro, but please explain why more troops have died after the end of combat than during combat? I could care less about what Kerry, Dean, Bush or any other arrogant politician says. The bottom line is that our troops are in a hell hole. Bush opened up Pandora's Box.The main purpose of the war was to get rid of Saddam and his regime while dismantaling his Weapons of Mass Destruction. Saddam has been out of power since Dec. 2003. No WMD's have been found so why are our troops over there? There are kidnappings, bombings and other shit going down every day. Why? The civilians of the country are even being attacked. When Saddam was in power none of this stuff was happening in the country. $18 billion (or what ever the number) is being spent each month just for Iraq. GM is going to layoff 30,000 workers. Airline companies are filing for bankruptcy. There are still displaced Hurrican Katrina victims. There still isn't a definite health care plan for the elderly. When I turn 65 in the next 40 years social security won't be available. Why aren't these the main concerns for the President besides Iraq?

Anyways, whether or not Bush mislead the American public is irrelevant at this point. People still voted him in. He has 3 more years in office. He can't go up for re-election so pointing out his mishaps won't change anything that has already occured. Now we as a nation need to focus on the safe return of our troops and somewhat stabilizing the "sovereign state" of Iraq.
      NO PAIN, NO GAIN
      KNOW PAIN, KNOW GAIN

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I agree that Iraq is not a happy place. It takes time to organize a new country after a dictator has been kicked out of office. Please give props to our troops and our leaders as the only country (save for a few troops from a few other countries) that had the gonads to do the job.
      Iraq was a terrible place to begin with. Mass graves, executions, fear, hussein dominating every aspect of life, women being treated as second-class citizens. As far as our troops getting killed goes, if the BAD GUYS would stop bombing, there would be no deaths. People forget, these are terrorists that want to kill americans. they would kill you or me if we were there. they would kill us if they were over here, just for being american. Bush didnt start that, radical islam started that. They kidnap anybody, they had a japanese, spanish, british, american....it doesnt matter to these animals. Our troops and our leaders are not the ones going into neighborhoods and blowing things up just to wreak havoc. We arent planting bombs by the roadside so some kid can get his legs blown off. we are the GOOD GUYS. we're trying to get water and electricity back on.. if hussein would've conceded to the 12 years of begging by the UN and the 14 resolutions to allow inspectors full access, this would not have been necessary. he had to go.
      And as for WMD, if you think for one minute that hussein never had WMD, Ive got some ocean front property in Arizona for you to buy. its there or syria helped him get rid of it.
      Also, the "sovereign state of iraq" needs help right now. I think further props need to go to our troops and leaders for staying the difficult and unpopular course and helping these people build a free society. If we pulled out, and everything fell apart, how would you feel about that?

mick-G is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I believe Bush thinks he thinks he is doing the "right" thing. There is a word for it..denial.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I agree that Iraq is not a happy place. It takes time to organize a new country after a dictator has been kicked out of office. Please give props to our troops and our leaders as the only country (save for a few troops from a few other countries) that had the gonads to do the job.
      Iraq was a terrible place to begin with. Mass graves, executions, fear, hussein dominating every aspect of life, women being treated as second-class citizens. As far as our troops getting killed goes, if the BAD GUYS would stop bombing, there would be no deaths. People forget, these are terrorists that want to kill americans. they would kill you or me if we were there. they would kill us if they were over here, just for being american. Bush didnt start that, radical islam started that. They kidnap anybody, they had a japanese, spanish, british, american....it doesnt matter to these animals. Our troops and our leaders are not the ones going into neighborhoods and blowing things up just to wreak havoc. We arent planting bombs by the roadside so some kid can get his legs blown off. we are the GOOD GUYS. we're trying to get water and electricity back on.. if hussein would've conceded to the 12 years of begging by the UN and the 14 resolutions to allow inspectors full access, this would not have been necessary. he had to go.
      And as for WMD, if you think for one minute that hussein never had WMD, Ive got some ocean front property in Arizona for you to buy. its there or syria helped him get rid of it.
      Also, the "sovereign state of iraq" needs help right now. I think further props need to go to our troops and leaders for staying the difficult and unpopular course and helping these people build a free society. If we pulled out, and everything fell apart, how would you feel about that?
      I'm not saying Saddam never had WMD's. So what if he had them? How was he a direct threat? North Korea has them, why aren't we invading them? Iran has them, China has them. There are plenty more countries with them. It was just an excuse. You know that!!! If you really think the war was over WMD's then I can sell you a beach front property in Arizona.

As far as terrorist not liking Americans, they don't like us just because we are Americans. They didn't wake up one day and say "let's go kill Americans." It's the result of many years of our government involvement in their government and of the enforcement of our policies on their soil that makes them hate us! Imagine if the script was reversed and another nation was trying to enforce their policies on you. How would you feel? I'm not saying the terrosist are right for what they are doing, but it's what people do when they are fed up.
      NO PAIN, NO GAIN
      KNOW PAIN, KNOW GAIN

Fit2bLarge is offline Elite FG Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

oil baby!! nothing else to say but OIL!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

We aren't invading N. Korea, because they would take over, lol! I do agree with you on everything else, though Supa. We never hear of what we have done to these "other" countries that hate us. I have said this before, but Iraq never wanted us there or before 9/11 and that is why it happened in the first place, because of what you just were talking about Supa. I would make a bet though that Bush will have the troops back or the majority of them, to save face before his term is over. Mark my word. Then the next president will have to clean up his mess in miss-management.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by mick-G
      We aren't invading N. Korea, because they would take over, lol! I do agree with you on everything else, though Supa. We never hear of what we have done to these "other" countries that hate us. I have said this before, but Iraq never wanted us there or before 9/11 and that is why it happened in the first place, because of what you just were talking about Supa. I would make a bet though that Bush will have the troops back or the majority of them, to save face before his term is over. Mark my word. Then the next president will have to clean up his mess in miss-management.
      Yep! I feel sorry for the next president! Whether a republican or democratic he will have to clean up a huge mess!
      NO PAIN, NO GAIN
      KNOW PAIN, KNOW GAIN

Gooseneck is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 576
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by supasaiyan99
      As far as terrorist not liking Americans, they don't like us just because we are Americans. They didn't wake up one day and say "let's go kill Americans." It's the result of many years of our government involvement in their government and of the enforcement of our policies on their soil that makes them hate us! Imagine if the script was reversed and another nation was trying to enforce their policies on you. How would you feel? I'm not saying the terrosist are right for what they are doing, but it's what people do when they are fed up.
      That is not why they dont like us. It's because of what we stand for. They dont like our ways of doing things and think we are just a bunch of materialistic whiners (unfortunately there are many of these here) who believe in a different God. This has been going on for years and years.

Evil Ryu
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

As far as terrorist not liking Americans, they don't like us just because we are Americans. They didn't wake up one day and say "let's go kill Americans." It's the result of many years of our government involvement in their government and of the enforcement of our policies on their soil that makes them hate us! Imagine if the script was reversed and another nation was trying to enforce their policies on you. How would you feel? I'm not saying the terrosist are right for what they are doing, but it's what people do when they are fed up.[/QUOTE]
      I agree

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Goose you can add what you are saying to Supa's list. Its eveything you two are saying.

Gooseneck is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 576
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

True Mick, didnt mean to step on your toes Supa, just kindof reiterating what you're saying I guess.