• Join Us!
  • NEWBIES BEWARE
  • NEWBIES BEWARE
  • NEWBIES BEWARE
  • NEWBIES BEWARE
  • NEWBIES BEWARE
  • NEWBIES BEWARE
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: NEWBIES BEWARE

O2BESOHUGE is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default NEWBIES BEWARE

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • NEWBIES BEWARE
      • NEWBIES BEWARE

• NEWBIES BEWARE
      • NEWBIES BEWARE
      • NEWBIES BEWARE
      • NEWBIES BEWARE
      • NEWBIES BEWARE
      • NEWBIES BEWARE
      some things that might help you along in your quest for your goal

Pulled this from AKY's new board Candian-Bodybuilding.com

Written By Tadger with small contributions from Severed Ties and Paul Stagg.

FAQ - Newbies Read before posting

1. I was looking for… can you help me out?

No. We can not hand out sources and will not allow source posting on this board. If anyone approaches you about buying or selling anything via PM on this site, please let me or another moderator know. Furthermore, keep in mind that anyone sending you unsolicited e-mail to buy or sell something through this site should be considered a scam artist.

Keep in mind that most people who sell things are not going to solicit business via a PM system unless they are preying on the unsuspecting (ie scammers).

Also keep in mind that the PM system on this site is not in any way secure. The administrator and owner of this site take every precaution to keep your information secure, and that includes PMs. However, the content of your PMs are stored on this server, and as such, are the property of the owner.

This doesn't mean Hulk is reading your PMs, but it does mean he can if he wants to.

Now, if you’re looking for help finding legal supplements (protein, creatine, etc…), you’re in the wrong forum. Please post it here

2. How old do I have to be to hit the gear?

This is one of the questions that’s asked over and over on every board ever. It’s been debated back and forth. At the very earliest, 21. Most say that 22-25 is best. Make sure you’ve got at least a couple years of training under your belt before even considering it. There is a number of reasons for this, most of which have been discussed when others asked about the same topic. Do a search, if you don’t find what you’re looking for we’ll be glad to help you out. Just ask.

3. How does this cycle look? What kinda of gains can I expect?

When making a post like this, you need to give us sumthin to work with. Post your stats (age, height, weight, % body fat, training experience, previous cycles if any… )

4. How many mg/mL? or How many… in a…?

Well, the number of mg/ml depends on what you’ve got your hands on. It varies with each product and manufacturer.

1cc = 1mL

1g = 1000mg

1mg = 1000mcg

5. If I have to inject 1cc of deca and 1cc of test, that’s 2 injections right?

No, you can and should put everything in the same syringe and inject it all at once. There is nothing wrong with mixing oil based steroids in the same syringe. Some say that water and oil based shouldn’t be mixed, but that’s not much of a problem either. Water goes through the needle much easier than oil so you have to be careful you don’t blast it into your leg/ass if the oil goes through first.
      Next, we need to know how many milligrams of each type of gear that we're dealing with. Telling us how many ml, or amps or vials or whatever does us little good if we don't know how much active substance we're dealing with.

6. Where should I inject?

Glutes, quads and delts are the safest bets. Never inject more than 3cc at a time in glutes (upper outer quarter) or quads (on the very outer side about half way up your leg ), and not more than 1cc in delts (unless you’re a biiig boy. Even then more than 2 is really pushing it.)

7. What size needle should I use?

This depends on what gear you’re shooting. Use a 3cc syringe, with 1" needle for delts and quads. You can use a 1.5" needle for glutes or quads. When shooting anything oil based don’t go with anything smaller than 23 gauge (remember that needles are sized like pipes, shotguns, etc. For example… 10gauge is monstrous while 28guage you won’t even feel.) If you’re shooting water based gear then a smaller needle will work. A 23 gauge is a good all around pin that won’t hurt at all.

8. I don’t have any clomid/nolvadex but it should be here by… can I start my cycle anyway?

Never start a cycle until everything has arrived. Should you get scammed, your package be lost, confiscated, stolen or just doesn’t show up then you’re gonna be bad situation. Always have clomid on hand. If you get gyno, it’s not gonna wait until you make your order, pay and for the package to show up. If you have to stop your cycle in the middle for some reason, you get injured and can’t train, you have to have surgery or for whatever reason, you’re endogenous test levels will be suppressed, and without something to speed recovery you may end up losing more than what you gained while on the gear.

9. What does … mean?

Here’s some common nomenclature or lexicon you’re sure to run into in the anabolics world

AAS = Anabolic/Androgenic/Steroids

gear = steroids and ancillary drugs

pin = needle

gyno = gynecomastia (***** tits), development of breast tissue due to elevated estrogen levels

nolva, nolvadex = tamoxifen citrate – a drug useful in combating gynecomastia and restoring the HPTA

clomid = clomiphene citrate – a drug similar very similar to nolvadex in both effect and use

HPTA = Hypothalomo Pituitary Thyroid Axis - this is the system that balances hormone production and secretion.

test = testosterone

deca = originally deca durabolin but now indicates just nandrolone decanoate

d-bol, pinks, thais = dianabol

abombs = anadrol

winny = winstrol

primo = primobolan depot

fina = trenbolone acetate extracted from Finaplix-H cow implants or Component-TH

halflife = the time it takes for exactly half of a substance to become inactive in the body

ester = esters are attached to a steroid making it hydrophobic. It is consequently stored in fatty deposits and muscle tissue as it will not move freely in the blood. Your body must hydrolize the ester before the steroid can be useful. Hydrolization forms a carboxylic acid, which is rather unremarkable in the human body, and the unesterified steroid. This gives a time released and prolonged effect to the steroid that it’s attached to. As a general rule, the longer the ester, the more hydrophobic it is and the longer it takes for your body to release all the steroid. Prop, cyp, enth, deca, undec : abbreviations for propionate, cypionate, enanthate, decanoate, undecanoate, respectively, which are common esters

10. As a general rule, unless you have something useful, relevant or insightful to contribute… keep it to yourself. If you don’t agree with gear use that’s up to you. Do not cause trouble in this forum. Trashing or harassment of gear users will not be tolerated. This forum is here to provide guidance and information… not to further one’s political or personal agenda.

11. Do not use the word roids.... ever. If you do, we will be forced to mock you mercilessly... then ban you. lol. Okay... maybe not... but saying 'roids' is like tattoing 'newbie' on your forehead.

12. Why is no one replying to my thread?

Two possible reasons, first your question so basic it would have been answered had you read this thread as you were instructed to. Secondly your asking about a topic that has been discussed in detail on many occasions and members/mods do not feel like kicking a dead horse.

USE THE SEARCH!!! 90% of new threads in this forum can be answered by using the search function on this site.

13. How much will I gain on such and such a cycle?

No one here is psychic so no one could possibly answer such a question with any accuracy. It depends on a many factors including diet, training, drug dose, sleep, and genetics. You get out what you put into a cycle. If your using steroids as a short cut your going to be very dissipointed.

Now some Anabolic Steroids basics-

Testosterone is made in the testis and released into the bloodstream. A good portion of this testosterone is bound up by SHBG leaving free testosterone levels very low (only about 10% of that released into the bloodstream). Testosterone is a very small molecule that is largely lipid soluble, but has a charged polar group or two slapped on one end. This allows it to diffuse freely across the lipid membranes of your cells. Once in the cytosol, the test binds to androgen receptors that are just kinda floatin around. Once bound to the receptor, the test-receptor complex is transported from the cytosol into the nucleus. THis is where the magic begins. Gene expression/protein synthesis are initiated and the cell produces more protein. Glycogen and nutrient uptake are greatly increased to accomodate the increase in protein production. This means that your insulin sensitivity goes way up, as well as your appetite. Your sleep requirement will also increase.

The hypothalamus reacts to this increase in testosterone by decreasing Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone (GnRH) secretion. GnRH stimulates production of lutenizing hormone (LH) which is responsible for testosterone production in males (estrogen in females), and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) is responsible for stimulating spermatogenesis in males (ovulation in females). A good portion of your GnRH and subsequently testosterone (85% or more) is produced while you sleep, with test levels spiking shortly before you wake up. This partially explains mornin wood. (You can take advantage of this if you use test suspension or dbol, as both have a very short halflife. Take a 5-10 mg of dbol in the morning upon waking and it should be out of your system by nightfall. This means that most GnRH production will continue as usual. During the day, that small 15% or so is replaced by dbol or suspension which, and you're still comin off the test spike produced early in the morning upon waking... so you've high androgen levels both day and night). Anyway, the decrease in GnRH is followed subsequently by testicular atrophy. This is the #1 reason that people lose weight following a cycle. The HPTA will be up and runnin well enough to maintain your muscle mass with no trouble, it's the testis that take forever to rebuild (which in itself causes problems with the HPTA). If you use HCG shortly before coming off, or very small doses concurrently with your cycle, the testicular atrophy will be repaired or negated completely post cycle. This lets hormone levels come back to normal rather quickly post cycle. The exception here is with nandrolone wich desensitizes the leydig cells to LH/FSH and even if the HPTA were to be back to normal... they just don't produce test like they should. This is why test levels can take the better part of a year to return to their normal range following a cycle with nandrolone in it.

Estrogen stimulates SHBG production, and SHBG tends to facilitate aromatization... so if you curb the estrogen production you're good to go. You'll see higher serum test levels because there's less SHBG floating around to bind up all that test. Proviron is a great supp while on cycle. It has no affinity for the ER or the aromatase, so it doesn't funciton as an anti-aromatase or anti-estrogen like most people say it does. It does however have a very high affinity for the androgen binding site on SHBG. This means that the proviron will bind to SHBG instead of test, leaving serum test levels to raise much higher than would normally be possible. This means you get more bang for your buck. You can run lower doses of AAS and still make great gains.

Aromatases are enzymes that convert test to estrogen. All it takes is pulling off a few hydrogens and you're there. When test levels come up, the rate of estrogen production by aromitization increases as well. Estrogen causes alot of problems for bodybuilders... gyno, edema, mood swings, etc. It does have a few beneficial effects, two of which are maintaining connective tissues and beneficial lipid levels. It also helps maintain your sex drive. If nearly all estrogen production is suppressed by use of an anti-aromatase, connective tissues become brittle, less elastic and more prone to injury. HDL levels drop while LDL levels come up, and your sex drive usually becomes non-existant.

Also associated with libido is DHT. Like estrogen, DHT is produced using testosterone. 5-alpha-reductase converts test into DHT. DHT is primarily responsible for male pattern baldness, erectile function, development of the external make genetalia (which is what makes your penis grow during puberty... which totally negates the popular rumor that AAS will shrink your cock. If anything, the higher DHT levels will complete development if it hasn't already for some reason). DHT is also responsible for facial/body hair and deepening of the voice, etc.

Your liver can eat up test with no problem. Both test and estrogen have a halflife of like 45minutes in the bloodstream or something, and they won't raise liver enzyme levels one bit. Very easy to deal with. I'll have to say that oral steroids are not nearly as hard on your system as most people think. Contrary to popular belief, you can run an oral throughout your entire cycle if you wish... and you're not gonna do yourself any harm. Alot of guys can run 100mg anadrol/day for 12 weeks and liver levels won't even come out of the normal range. Some guys I talked to had been runnin 100mg of dbol/day for an entire year and their liver levels were just fine. The only liver protectant they used was ALA or r-ALA, and that was only intermittantly... and more for the effects on insulin sensitivity than for the anti-oxidant characteristics. As long as you have no pre-existing liver problems, avoid the alcohol and other drugs that are notoriously tough on the liver, you're good to go.
      ..“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

BIGMOFO is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 31.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: NEWBIES BEWARE

good info for everyone!

ATTITUDES ARE CONTAGIOUS, MINE MIGHT KILL YOU!

"Goals are Dreams with Deadlines!"

Note: All of my advice and posts are merely for educational purposes I do not condone the use of steroids or any other illegal drugs. I am no doctor and my advice should be taken with a grain of salt, just like everyone else's hypothetical advice.

TestRip7 is offline Elite FG Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Good basic info for all.

Disclaimer: Any information that TestRip7 shares is strictly for entertainment and role playing purposes only. TestRip7 is a fictional character and in no way condones the use of any illegal substances or activities otherwise.

SMILEY FACE is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

good post

lxorl is offline Elite FG Resident
      Overall activity: 7.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

WERD!!
      I'm Just an old chunk of Coal, But I'm gonna be a DIAMOND some day.

kz1powder
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

real good info. nothing i hate more then when somebody starts handing out cycles to people without not even knowing their cycle history or stats.

robs2001 is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 27
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Very good read bro.

T-Man007 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I'm confused, do you have this on a speadsheet?

J/K
      I used to have superhuman powers....until my therapist took them away.

Phreak is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 157
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

can i drink winstrol?

sorry
      so fresh and so clean clean

mmMass1 is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 77
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Nice read. Very informative.

Skarhead is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 576
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by O2BESOHUGE
      some things that might help you along in your quest for your goal

Pulled this from AKY's new board Candian-Bodybuilding.com

Written By Tadger with small contributions from Severed Ties and Paul Stagg.

FAQ - Newbies Read before posting

1. I was looking for… can you help me out?

No. We can not hand out sources and will not allow source posting on this board. If anyone approaches you about buying or selling anything via PM on this site, please let me or another moderator know. Furthermore, keep in mind that anyone sending you unsolicited e-mail to buy or sell something through this site should be considered a scam artist.

Keep in mind that most people who sell things are not going to solicit business via a PM system unless they are preying on the unsuspecting (ie scammers).

Also keep in mind that the PM system on this site is not in any way secure. The administrator and owner of this site take every precaution to keep your information secure, and that includes PMs. However, the content of your PMs are stored on this server, and as such, are the property of the owner.

This doesn't mean Hulk is reading your PMs, but it does mean he can if he wants to.

Now, if you’re looking for help finding legal supplements (protein, creatine, etc…), you’re in the wrong forum. Please post it here

2. How old do I have to be to hit the gear?

This is one of the questions that’s asked over and over on every board ever. It’s been debated back and forth. At the very earliest, 21. Most say that 22-25 is best. Make sure you’ve got at least a couple years of training under your belt before even considering it. There is a number of reasons for this, most of which have been discussed when others asked about the same topic. Do a search, if you don’t find what you’re looking for we’ll be glad to help you out. Just ask.

3. How does this cycle look? What kinda of gains can I expect?

When making a post like this, you need to give us sumthin to work with. Post your stats (age, height, weight, % body fat, training experience, previous cycles if any… )

4. How many mg/mL? or How many… in a…?

Well, the number of mg/ml depends on what you’ve got your hands on. It varies with each product and manufacturer.

1cc = 1mL

1g = 1000mg

1mg = 1000mcg

5. If I have to inject 1cc of deca and 1cc of test, that’s 2 injections right?

No, you can and should put everything in the same syringe and inject it all at once. There is nothing wrong with mixing oil based steroids in the same syringe. Some say that water and oil based shouldn’t be mixed, but that’s not much of a problem either. Water goes through the needle much easier than oil so you have to be careful you don’t blast it into your leg/ass if the oil goes through first.
      Next, we need to know how many milligrams of each type of gear that we're dealing with. Telling us how many ml, or amps or vials or whatever does us little good if we don't know how much active substance we're dealing with.

6. Where should I inject?

Glutes, quads and delts are the safest bets. Never inject more than 3cc at a time in glutes (upper outer quarter) or quads (on the very outer side about half way up your leg ), and not more than 1cc in delts (unless you’re a biiig boy. Even then more than 2 is really pushing it.)

7. What size needle should I use?

This depends on what gear you’re shooting. Use a 3cc syringe, with 1" needle for delts and quads. You can use a 1.5" needle for glutes or quads. When shooting anything oil based don’t go with anything smaller than 23 gauge (remember that needles are sized like pipes, shotguns, etc. For example… 10gauge is monstrous while 28guage you won’t even feel.) If you’re shooting water based gear then a smaller needle will work. A 23 gauge is a good all around pin that won’t hurt at all.

8. I don’t have any clomid/nolvadex but it should be here by… can I start my cycle anyway?

Never start a cycle until everything has arrived. Should you get scammed, your package be lost, confiscated, stolen or just doesn’t show up then you’re gonna be bad situation. Always have clomid on hand. If you get gyno, it’s not gonna wait until you make your order, pay and for the package to show up. If you have to stop your cycle in the middle for some reason, you get injured and can’t train, you have to have surgery or for whatever reason, you’re endogenous test levels will be suppressed, and without something to speed recovery you may end up losing more than what you gained while on the gear.

9. What does … mean?

Here’s some common nomenclature or lexicon you’re sure to run into in the anabolics world

AAS = Anabolic/Androgenic/Steroids

gear = steroids and ancillary drugs

pin = needle

gyno = gynecomastia (***** tits), development of breast tissue due to elevated estrogen levels

nolva, nolvadex = tamoxifen citrate – a drug useful in combating gynecomastia and restoring the HPTA

clomid = clomiphene citrate – a drug similar very similar to nolvadex in both effect and use

HPTA = Hypothalomo Pituitary Thyroid Axis - this is the system that balances hormone production and secretion.

test = testosterone

deca = originally deca durabolin but now indicates just nandrolone decanoate

d-bol, pinks, thais = dianabol

abombs = anadrol

winny = winstrol

primo = primobolan depot

fina = trenbolone acetate extracted from Finaplix-H cow implants or Component-TH

halflife = the time it takes for exactly half of a substance to become inactive in the body

ester = esters are attached to a steroid making it hydrophobic. It is consequently stored in fatty deposits and muscle tissue as it will not move freely in the blood. Your body must hydrolize the ester before the steroid can be useful. Hydrolization forms a carboxylic acid, which is rather unremarkable in the human body, and the unesterified steroid. This gives a time released and prolonged effect to the steroid that it’s attached to. As a general rule, the longer the ester, the more hydrophobic it is and the longer it takes for your body to release all the steroid. Prop, cyp, enth, deca, undec : abbreviations for propionate, cypionate, enanthate, decanoate, undecanoate, respectively, which are common esters

10. As a general rule, unless you have something useful, relevant or insightful to contribute… keep it to yourself. If you don’t agree with gear use that’s up to you. Do not cause trouble in this forum. Trashing or harassment of gear users will not be tolerated. This forum is here to provide guidance and information… not to further one’s political or personal agenda.

11. Do not use the word roids.... ever. If you do, we will be forced to mock you mercilessly... then ban you. lol. Okay... maybe not... but saying 'roids' is like tattoing 'newbie' on your forehead.

12. Why is no one replying to my thread?

Two possible reasons, first your question so basic it would have been answered had you read this thread as you were instructed to. Secondly your asking about a topic that has been discussed in detail on many occasions and members/mods do not feel like kicking a dead horse.

USE THE SEARCH!!! 90% of new threads in this forum can be answered by using the search function on this site.

13. How much will I gain on such and such a cycle?

No one here is psychic so no one could possibly answer such a question with any accuracy. It depends on a many factors including diet, training, drug dose, sleep, and genetics. You get out what you put into a cycle. If your using steroids as a short cut your going to be very dissipointed.

Now some Anabolic Steroids basics-

Testosterone is made in the testis and released into the bloodstream. A good portion of this testosterone is bound up by SHBG leaving free testosterone levels very low (only about 10% of that released into the bloodstream). Testosterone is a very small molecule that is largely lipid soluble, but has a charged polar group or two slapped on one end. This allows it to diffuse freely across the lipid membranes of your cells. Once in the cytosol, the test binds to androgen receptors that are just kinda floatin around. Once bound to the receptor, the test-receptor complex is transported from the cytosol into the nucleus. THis is where the magic begins. Gene expression/protein synthesis are initiated and the cell produces more protein. Glycogen and nutrient uptake are greatly increased to accomodate the increase in protein production. This means that your insulin sensitivity goes way up, as well as your appetite. Your sleep requirement will also increase.

The hypothalamus reacts to this increase in testosterone by decreasing Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone (GnRH) secretion. GnRH stimulates production of lutenizing hormone (LH) which is responsible for testosterone production in males (estrogen in females), and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) is responsible for stimulating spermatogenesis in males (ovulation in females). A good portion of your GnRH and subsequently testosterone (85% or more) is produced while you sleep, with test levels spiking shortly before you wake up. This partially explains mornin wood. (You can take advantage of this if you use test suspension or dbol, as both have a very short halflife. Take a 5-10 mg of dbol in the morning upon waking and it should be out of your system by nightfall. This means that most GnRH production will continue as usual. During the day, that small 15% or so is replaced by dbol or suspension which, and you're still comin off the test spike produced early in the morning upon waking... so you've high androgen levels both day and night). Anyway, the decrease in GnRH is followed subsequently by testicular atrophy. This is the #1 reason that people lose weight following a cycle. The HPTA will be up and runnin well enough to maintain your muscle mass with no trouble, it's the testis that take forever to rebuild (which in itself causes problems with the HPTA). If you use HCG shortly before coming off, or very small doses concurrently with your cycle, the testicular atrophy will be repaired or negated completely post cycle. This lets hormone levels come back to normal rather quickly post cycle. The exception here is with nandrolone wich desensitizes the leydig cells to LH/FSH and even if the HPTA were to be back to normal... they just don't produce test like they should. This is why test levels can take the better part of a year to return to their normal range following a cycle with nandrolone in it.

Estrogen stimulates SHBG production, and SHBG tends to facilitate aromatization... so if you curb the estrogen production you're good to go. You'll see higher serum test levels because there's less SHBG floating around to bind up all that test. Proviron is a great supp while on cycle. It has no affinity for the ER or the aromatase, so it doesn't funciton as an anti-aromatase or anti-estrogen like most people say it does. It does however have a very high affinity for the androgen binding site on SHBG. This means that the proviron will bind to SHBG instead of test, leaving serum test levels to raise much higher than would normally be possible. This means you get more bang for your buck. You can run lower doses of AAS and still make great gains.

Aromatases are enzymes that convert test to estrogen. All it takes is pulling off a few hydrogens and you're there. When test levels come up, the rate of estrogen production by aromitization increases as well. Estrogen causes alot of problems for bodybuilders... gyno, edema, mood swings, etc. It does have a few beneficial effects, two of which are maintaining connective tissues and beneficial lipid levels. It also helps maintain your sex drive. If nearly all estrogen production is suppressed by use of an anti-aromatase, connective tissues become brittle, less elastic and more prone to injury. HDL levels drop while LDL levels come up, and your sex drive usually becomes non-existant.

Also associated with libido is DHT. Like estrogen, DHT is produced using testosterone. 5-alpha-reductase converts test into DHT. DHT is primarily responsible for male pattern baldness, erectile function, development of the external make genetalia (which is what makes your penis grow during puberty... which totally negates the popular rumor that AAS will shrink your cock. If anything, the higher DHT levels will complete development if it hasn't already for some reason). DHT is also responsible for facial/body hair and deepening of the voice, etc.

Your liver can eat up test with no problem. Both test and estrogen have a halflife of like 45minutes in the bloodstream or something, and they won't raise liver enzyme levels one bit. Very easy to deal with. I'll have to say that oral steroids are not nearly as hard on your system as most people think. Contrary to popular belief, you can run an oral throughout your entire cycle if you wish... and you're not gonna do yourself any harm. Alot of guys can run 100mg anadrol/day for 12 weeks and liver levels won't even come out of the normal range. Some guys I talked to had been runnin 100mg of dbol/day for an entire year and their liver levels were just fine. The only liver protectant they used was ALA or r-ALA, and that was only intermittantly... and more for the effects on insulin sensitivity than for the anti-oxidant characteristics. As long as you have no pre-existing liver problems, avoid the alcohol and other drugs that are notoriously tough on the liver, you're good to go.

I BEEN SAYING THIS ALL ALONG N CONTINUALLY GET FLAMED FOR IT

Testify is offline Elite FG Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

It would be foolish to run the dosages listed for an entire cycle, skar. Sure maybe some people will not be adversely affected by it - but do you want to take that chance? Every body is different and responds differently. The advice you receive on boards like this (hopefully) is advice that will be on the safe side. We will never encourage you to push the limits because someone else did it and lived.

o2, that is a great post for newbies . . . but perhaps we should edit that last part out?

Skarhead is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 576
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • NEWBIES BEWARE
      • NEWBIES BEWARE

• NEWBIES BEWARE
      • NEWBIES BEWARE
      • NEWBIES BEWARE
      • NEWBIES BEWARE
      • NEWBIES BEWARE
      • NEWBIES BEWARE
      I think you got way more of a chance of hurting your kidneys than your liver. i dont think ive ever heard of anyone fucking up their liver but i have kidneys.

and damn it, i think God could say the toxicity of orals are over rated and HE would even get flamed for sa yin git
      Last edited by Skarhead; 11-13-2005 at 07:03 PM.