• Join Us!
  • wtf, my hcg and my nuts
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wtf, my hcg and my nuts

rude is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 14
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default wtf, my hcg and my nuts

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

I have a few questions, how long does it take for HCG to bring back the mass in the balls? I know it should go to work as soon as you inject it but how long till their is a visual difference?

I have been taking HCG for the last 2 weeks, the first week I did 2 shots of 500iu. I then changed my mind since my nuts have been small for a while now ( https://www.superiormuscle.com/vbull...ead.php?t=26339 ) so I changed my shots half way in to 500iu two days on/two days off.

I have taken a total of 7 shots so far and my nuts are still the same, small throught the day and near normal size at night, my erections are a dot better and my sexual drive has increased though. Im taking nolva as well to prevent gyno.

How long does this stuff usually take to get things back to normal? I have been reading around, I have found posts of people getting their nuts back after 3 shots, and I have seen posts of people on their 3rd week and their nuts are barely coming back. Im getting so pissed, I was already going to start my prop only cycle, but now im worried since my nuts are back to normal size yet.

Any thoughts and suggestions? I checked the box my hcg came in and it doesnt expire till july 07.

<< If linking another board is against rules, I will delete that part of my post>>
      "I plead with you to give your bodies to God. Let them be a sacrifice -- the kind he will accept. When you think of what he has done for you, is this too much to ask"?
      ROMANS 12:1

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default Re: wtf, my hcg and my nuts

I would take 500iu ed for about two weeks, or in your case it may be necessary to take 1000iu ed for about a week. I would think you would see them dropping soon but it depends on how suppressed you are.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

TestRip7 is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Im not sure what info is on your link b/c I couldn't get it to work. Depending on what your cycle looks like most people will use hcg throughout at 500iu's/week split up into two shots throughout the week. Make sure you are keeping it refrigerated after you reconstitute it in the slin pin. If you are off cycle and into your pct i would not continue to use hcg for an extended period of weeks because it will just inhibit your recovery. Use standard clomid and nolva for your pct. A continous two days on and two days off with hcg (depending on dosage) can cause permanent damage to the testicles by making them no longer respond to your body's own natural LH signal. Hope this helps but without seeing any stats or cycle information I cant say much else..

Good Luck

Disclaimer: Any information that TestRip7 shares is strictly for entertainment and role playing purposes only. TestRip7 is a fictional character and in no way condones the use of any illegal substances or activities otherwise.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by TestRip7
      Im not sure what info is on your link b/c I couldn't get it to work. Depending on what your cycle looks like most people will use hcg throughout at 500iu's/week split up into two shots throughout the week. Make sure you are keeping it refrigerated after you reconstitute it in the slin pin. If you are off cycle and into your pct i would not continue to use hcg for an extended period of weeks because it will just inhibit your recovery. Use standard clomid and nolva for your pct. A continous two days on and two days off with hcg (depending on dosage) can cause permanent damage to the testicles by making them no longer respond to your body's own natural LH signal. Hope this helps but without seeing any stats or cycle information I cant say much else..

Good Luck
      Sorry bout that, here is the link again
      https://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=26339

Good info, I had no idea that continous two days on/off could be that bad.
      "I plead with you to give your bodies to God. Let them be a sacrifice -- the kind he will accept. When you think of what he has done for you, is this too much to ask"?

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by JsJs24
      I would take 500iu ed for about two weeks, or in your case it may be necessary to take 1000iu ed for about a week. I would think you would see them dropping soon but it depends on how suppressed you are.
      Thats actually what I think I may do.

Phreak is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 157
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i have been taking 1250 i.u eod, in my second week now, and my nuts were huge by my third injection. maybe you weren't taking enough
      so fresh and so clean clean

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by rude
      Thats actually what I think I may do.
      Let me know how it turns out bro.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

mick-G is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Organon's Pregynl insert says to do 500IU three times ew for 30 days for male atrophy, but if there is still a problem to up to 1000IU three times ew for another month or two. My question is what is your age and the aas used in your last cycle? and did you use an anti-e thu the cycle. It is not uncommon for it to take awhile if harsh aas was used. You really haven't been on hcg that long. I would continue on 500IU three times ew (Mon/Wed/Sat). Also, if you can get some proviron and take 25mg (one tab ed) for aprox. two wks, it should help with it. It is also important that you take at least 1000mg of a good quality Vit-C, Zinc, and i take NAC which helps in spermatoza and cell recovery. Alittle trib may help as well. Don't worry too much, time is on your side, lol!

3Vandoo is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 11.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

usually I do this 5000iu a week, for two weeks and they are back and splendid!
      three doodoo is back! Hide your women!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by mick-G
      Organon's Pregynl insert says to do 500IU three times ew for 30 days for male atrophy, but if there is still a problem to up to 1000IU three times ew for another month or two. My question is what is your age and the aas used in your last cycle? and did you use an anti-e thu the cycle. It is not uncommon for it to take awhile if harsh aas was used. You really haven't been on hcg that long. I would continue on 500IU three times ew (Mon/Wed/Sat). Also, if you can get some proviron and take 25mg (one tab ed) for aprox. two wks, it should help with it. It is also important that you take at least 1000mg of a good quality Vit-C, Zinc, and i take NAC which helps in spermatoza and cell recovery. Alittle trib may help as well. Don't worry too much, time is on your side, lol!
      Im 22, nearly 23 in a couple of months. It was just anavar, here its long story, I copied and pasted from another thread I started a while back.......

Ok, guys here is a long thread and detailed, I need all of you guys opinion on this. First let me explain what my situation is, and my solution for it.

Ok, just over two years ago, I did a var only cycle 25mg-40mg a day for nearly 4 months. The reason why I did this dumb cycle was becuase back then the belief was var didnt suppress your natty test levels, so I figured I would try it, gain some strength and another dumb reason.

I didnt do PCT since the belief was I woudnt need it, var is a girl steroid, blah,blah. I started noticing the effects the var had on my body, I lost my libedo near completly, would take a good amount of action to get an erection and my balls were near gone (maybe it was becasing I didnt use test and 4 months is so long). I tried to let my body recover on its own, but a few months of that crap, was more then enough for me.

I did Clomid PCT, that december but it had nearly no effect on me at all, balls stayed the same and libedo increased a dot. I then started taking trib, and my balls come back to normal size for a while but then left soon after, the trib had a stronger effect on me then the clomid as hard as that is to believe.

Now, over the next year, my libedo and everthing kept increasing but no where near 100%, so I did Clomid PCT again last december, this time it had a way better effect on me, my nuts came back to near full size and my libedo is near normal just not to the same extent (I get erections more often but their not as "hard" and etc like they once were).

Now, present time and since that last PCT of clomid, my nuts are litterly near normal size at night, but during the day they shrink back down, I guess my body is still trying to reach homeostasis and recover (spidey, skyefire could put this part in better words then I can). Or if I have to do the restroom, my balls will shrink up big time. My balls are near normal size I would estimate 70% of the time during present day.

Today, I feel good, my strentgh is coming back to what it once was, im a bit more sexually active with my girlfriend, I feel like im nearly better but just not there yet, I assume my balls still shrinking shows that my body is a bit suppressed still from that crappy ass cycle.

Before anyone gives me crap, I did see a few doctors about this, I actually saw 4 of them, the 3 doctors that I was refered to, a urilogist, endo, and family doc all said my test levels were low and my nuts were a bit small but since my blood test came out in the range, they coudnt give me anything at all. One doctor, actually the main doctor that refered me to the endo and urologist, didnt like my test levels at all since I was 21 at the time, and felt my balls were way to small, he said I probably got acuired hypogondasim (sp). With some treatment, I will be fine its just not good for me. He said the exact same things Doctor John told me from all things male. Doctor John also feels that series damage to my body is probably unlikely.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
      usually I do this 5000iu a week, for two weeks and they are back and splendid!

How do you run it?

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Ok, update time and another question, first my question

How suppressed will I be once I stop taking the HCG? Im assuming very little since I didnt take any steroids with it?

My update, I was doing fine, I had taken HCG for 5 straight days and decided to take 4 days off from the HCG since I have been taken a good amount for nearly 2 weeks already. Well during those 4 days my nuts were back, no shrinking at all, large all day and night, plus libedo was back. After the 4 day break, I took I took another shot of HCG (500iu) and the same, balls still big and libedo there. Then I took another day off since I realized I didnt have a large enough needle to draw out the new bottle of HCG (I take my shots at night). That was the last time I diddnt take a shot, its been 6 days in a row I have taken 500iu of HCG, but now my nuts are gone again?????? Any reason for this? I felt good and back to normal and after that, my nuts have been shrunken again. Any idea why this happened?

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by rude
      Ok, update time and another question, first my question

How suppressed will I be once I stop taking the HCG? Im assuming very little since I didnt take any steroids with it?

My update, I was doing fine, I had taken HCG for 5 straight days and decided to take 4 days off from the HCG since I have been taken a good amount for nearly 2 weeks already. Well during those 4 days my nuts were back, no shrinking at all, large all day and night, plus libedo was back. After the 4 day break, I took I took another shot of HCG (500iu) and the same, balls still big and libedo there. Then I took another day off since I realized I didnt have a large enough needle to draw out the new bottle of HCG (I take my shots at night). That was the last time I diddnt take a shot, its been 6 days in a row I have taken 500iu of HCG, but now my nuts are gone again?????? Any reason for this? I felt good and back to normal and after that, my nuts have been shrunken again. Any idea why this happened?

bump

Irongrip is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 163
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Damn that sucks ass hope you get them nuts straightened out dude.
      Dude at ****

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Quote Originally Posted by Irongrip
      Damn that sucks ass hope you get them nuts straightened out dude.
      Thanks bro, thats the ultimate tease, thinking and feeling your better then having it taken away from you, just horrible.