• Join Us!
  • A quote from Bill Cosby
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: A quote from Bill Cosby

angryoldman is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default A quote from Bill Cosby

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Thank you Mr. Cosby, for having the balls to speak out and say what many are afraid to say.
      "They're standing on the corner and they can't speak English. I can't even talk the way these people talk: Why you ain't, Where you is, What he drive, Where he stay, Where he work, Who you be... And I blamed the kid until I heard the mother talk. And then I heard the father talk.

Everybody knows it's important to speak English except these knuckleheads. You can't be a doctor with that kind of crap coming out of your mouth. In fact you will never get any kind of job making a decent living.

People marched and were hit in the face with rocks to get an education, and now we've got these knuckleheads walking around. The lower economic people are not holding up their end in this deal. These people are not parenting. They are buying things for kids. $500 sneakers for what? And they won't spend $200 for Hooked on Phonics.

I am talking about these people who cry when their son is standing there in an orange suit. Where were you when he was 2? Where were you when he was 12? Where were you when he was 18 and how come you didn't know that he had a pistol? And where is the father? Or who is his father?

People putting their clothes on backward: Isn't that a sign of something gone wrong? People with their hats on backward, pants down around the crack, isn't that a sign of something? Or are you waiting for Jesus to pull his pants up? Isn't it a sign of something when she has her dress all the way up and got all type of needles [piercing] going through her body?

What part of Africa did this come from? We are not Africans. Those people are not Africans; they don't know a thing about Africa. With names like Shaniqua, Taliqua and Mohammed and all of that crap, and all of them are in jail.

Brown or black versus the Board of Education is no longer the white person's problem. We have got to take the neighborhood back. People used to be ashamed. Today a woman has eight children with eight different 'husbands' — or men or whatever you call them now. We have millionaire football players who cannot read. We have million-dollar basketball players who can't write two paragraphs. We as black folks have to do a better job. Someone working at Wal-Mart with seven kids, you are hurting us. We have to start holding each other to a higher standard.

We cannot blame the white people any longer. "

https://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/cosby.asp
      “I don't look ahead... I keep focused on my next opponent. I am looking forward to my next opponent, I don't think past that point.”
      --Manny Pacquiao

Big Mike's speach to Congress telling them to phuque off on the steroid ban:

https://www.moviewavs.com/0049230534/...y/statemnt.mp3

Fitnessgeared's resident Smart ass

gymdiva is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 434
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: A quote from Bill Cosby

I always like it when he comes out with words like this...this weekend was A&T Homecoming weekend whick to a server in the restaurant industry is not a good thing...this year I was in the bar area with mostly two tops so I saw next to nothing from it but two years ago I had every stereotype like what he is describing in my section...but last year I had parties of 8 all night long...and they were ladies and men like Mr. Cosby...VERY respectful...VERY polite...reminded me of my parents and grandparents...and at one point there was some, well, nothing can describe them other than stereptypical ghetto trash, at another table acting like they had no upbringing and my table had a fit...they were like, don't they know what we had to go through for them to even have the opportunities like they do today? and what are they doing? acting like fools and making themselves and a whole race look bad...that woman was by far my alltime favorite customer b/c I could not have agreed with her more...

mick-G is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

There is good and bad in any race. What i don't like is when ppl have to use eubonic slang and names just to get noticed or to propetuate that they are of a particular race. I myself work in a very diverse environment of many different races and cultures, but they are all respectfull of others and theres no reverse discriminaton. I don't understand why there is still this kind of ridiculousness going on. I suppose if someone can use their race to their advantage there will always be a person that will abuse it. I would have thought by now we would have been past this.

supasaiyan99 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by angryoldman
      Thank you Mr. Cosby, for having the balls to speak out and say what many are afraid to say.
      "They're standing on the corner and they can't speak English. I can't even talk the way these people talk: Why you ain't, Where you is, What he drive, Where he stay, Where he work, Who you be... And I blamed the kid until I heard the mother talk. And then I heard the father talk.

Everybody knows it's important to speak English except these knuckleheads. You can't be a doctor with that kind of crap coming out of your mouth. In fact you will never get any kind of job making a decent living.

People marched and were hit in the face with rocks to get an education, and now we've got these knuckleheads walking around. The lower economic people are not holding up their end in this deal. These people are not parenting. They are buying things for kids. $500 sneakers for what? And they won't spend $200 for Hooked on Phonics.

I am talking about these people who cry when their son is standing there in an orange suit. Where were you when he was 2? Where were you when he was 12? Where were you when he was 18 and how come you didn't know that he had a pistol? And where is the father? Or who is his father?

People putting their clothes on backward: Isn't that a sign of something gone wrong? People with their hats on backward, pants down around the crack, isn't that a sign of something? Or are you waiting for Jesus to pull his pants up? Isn't it a sign of something when she has her dress all the way up and got all type of needles [piercing] going through her body?

What part of Africa did this come from? We are not Africans. Those people are not Africans; they don't know a thing about Africa. With names like Shaniqua, Taliqua and Mohammed and all of that crap, and all of them are in jail.

Brown or black versus the Board of Education is no longer the white person's problem. We have got to take the neighborhood back. People used to be ashamed. Today a woman has eight children with eight different 'husbands' — or men or whatever you call them now. We have millionaire football players who cannot read. We have million-dollar basketball players who can't write two paragraphs. We as black folks have to do a better job. Someone working at Wal-Mart with seven kids, you are hurting us. We have to start holding each other to a higher standard.

We cannot blame the white people any longer. "

https://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/cosby.asp

Cosby is right but then you have guys like Farrakahn who trash talks Cosby for speaking the truth. We need more people like Cosby to speak out like this.
      NO PAIN, NO GAIN
      KNOW PAIN, KNOW GAIN

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by gymdiva
      I always like it when he comes out with words like this...this weekend was A&T Homecoming weekend whick to a server in the restaurant industry is not a good thing...this year I was in the bar area with mostly two tops so I saw next to nothing from it but two years ago I had every stereotype like what he is describing in my section...but last year I had parties of 8 all night long...and they were ladies and men like Mr. Cosby...VERY respectful...VERY polite...reminded me of my parents and grandparents...and at one point there was some, well, nothing can describe them other than stereptypical ghetto trash, at another table acting like they had no upbringing and my table had a fit...they were like, don't they know what we had to go through for them to even have the opportunities like they do today? and what are they doing? acting like fools and making themselves and a whole race look bad...that woman was by far my alltime favorite customer b/c I could not have agreed with her more...

I bet the ghetto people were thinking the well mannered people were trying to act white? I want to stab those "GHETTO" guys in the head!!!
      NO PAIN, NO GAIN
      KNOW PAIN, KNOW GAIN

jipped genes is online now VET
      Overall activity: 49.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is El Burro!

I am:
      ----

Level

trash will be trash nomatter what color they may be. around here we dont have alot of black folk but we do have trailer white trash. same thing............cant speak right, wont work with 5 dirty kids that have little or no chance.

our welfare system enables these people to live and their children are a product of the same unhealthy environment and so the wheel turns.
      "SHIAT BIOTCH, thats a big ass!"

A clear concience is a sign of a bad memory.

husband of the year

moose riding maple syrup drinking flanel wearing canuck wannabe

gymdiva is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 434
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

s99 you're definitely right...they tend to look at those who act like they have manners as those who have started acting like the man...when they're really just acting like they have a braincell...

and the thing that I think is funniest and just made me think about it with your post, jipped, is that we get trailer trash in there, too...and they act just like the ghetto trash...and yet they can't stand the sight of each other...I always look at either example and wonder, don't they want better?

Blackfoot is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 494
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

The only two things I don't agree with are

1. "Wearing a hat backwards" What's wrong with that? I do it.
      2. "Working at Wal-Mart with seven kids" Hey, at least he, or she, is working..and there's nothing wrong with working at wal-mart.

Other than that.....

WORD...um, I mean... well said Mr. Cosby.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot
      The only two things I don't agree with are

1. "Wearing a hat backwards" What's wrong with that? I do it.
      2. "Working at Wal-Mart with seven kids" Hey, at least he, or she, is working..and there's nothing wrong with working at wal-mart.

Other than that.....

WORD...um, I mean... well said Mr. Cosby.

Yeah there's nothing wrong with wearing your hat backwards. But as far as the 7 kids, if they are from different dads/moms then there is something wrong! Use birth control!!! I mean working at wal-mart making $8/hr isn't enough to feed 7 kids.
      NO PAIN, NO GAIN
      KNOW PAIN, KNOW GAIN

Blackfoot is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 494
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by supasaiyan99
      Yeah there's nothing wrong with wearing your hat backwards. But as far as the 7 kids, if they are from different dads/moms then there is something wrong! Use birth control!!! I mean working at wal-mart making $8/hr isn't enough to feed 7 kids.
      Yeah, I agree bro. I was just trying to be as positive as possible.

space mountain is offline Elite FG Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Quote Originally Posted by jipped genes
      trash will be trash nomatter what color they may be. around here we dont have alot of black folk but we do have trailer white trash. same thing............cant speak right, wont work with 5 dirty kids that have little or no chance.

our welfare system enables these people to live and their children are a product of the same unhealthy environment and so the wheel turns.

same here!
      If bigger is better then im better than ever !