• Join Us!
  • krunk weekends
  • krunk weekends
  • krunk weekends
  • krunk weekends
  • krunk weekends
  • krunk weekends
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: krunk weekends

Phreak is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 157
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default krunk weekends

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • krunk weekends
      • krunk weekends

• krunk weekends
      • krunk weekends
      • krunk weekends
      • krunk weekends
      • krunk weekends
      • krunk weekends
      ...i need to stop having them. this is no way to grow folks!

but i need to holla at the hoes! and it's much more fun when i'm drunk.

i figure sat night i hit the clubs, where i usually drink a fair amount of bourbon. this means i miss a couple of late night meals one night a week...

the sunday ticket krunkfest ensues the next day. beer (which i usually manage to avoid) and a hangover make it hard to eat.

since i broke up with my girlfriend i need to be out there ya know? and i hate to say it, but i can't have a good time without alcohol. (or as much of a good time).

so it feels like either get big and have no social life, or get out there and sacrifice some growth potential.

what do some of you bros who are single do? i know somebody else has to feel my pain here....
      so fresh and so clean clean

T-Man007 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: krunk weekends

You need to ask Byron what happened to him? Seriously, he had the same attitude 'can't have fun without alcohol' attitude and it almost killed him. Here's my opinion, if you can't be yourself and still have fun then you are probably going to places you shouldn't. You should be able to show up just as you as and be you. You have to realize that the girl you meet was probably drunk too and when you get together sober you wont have anything in common. I went through that phase for a long time after my dad committed suicide, and I promise it's artificial. There is nothing genuine about a bunch of drunk people. Sure, it's fun as hell, but it's not authentic. If you want a truely good girl then that the last place to look. I met my wife at a gym I managed. Which makes sence, I liek to workout and she likes to workout. And, we were able to talk without the influence of alcohol messing things up.

As far as the no social life, you couldn't be more wrong. Bigmike goes out to some of the hottest clubs where he lives and he doesn't have one drink at all and I guarantee he has a good time. It's about who you are and based on some of my conversations with you I'd say you are selling yourself short brotha. You don't need to drink to have fun, just be confident. I promise, you will impress more girls by being the sober DD than you will by being drunk. You also wont have to worry about saying anything you will regret because you will be sober. Try it, be the DD for a few nights and see. Oh, and bring some food with you. Put something that wont go bad right away in a sealed container and run out to the car and eat it. Then go back into the clud and do your thing.
      I used to have superhuman powers....until my therapist took them away.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

thanks t-man, i appreciate it...

i'm not really looking for my wife when i go out; i realize the shallow nature of the club scene and drunkeness in general. just looking for some er... companionship i guess.

you are definitely right about the drinking thing tho my man... i just need to learn to say no.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to T-Man007 again.

Lily is offline Elite FG Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I always have a blast when I go out... I might have one drink when i first get there, but I spend the rest of the night on the dance floor and drinking water to rehydrate from all the sweating..and trust me, a drunk guy isn't interesting or fun!

If you need to be drunk around your friends to have fun then maybe you need more interesting friends??

I agree with Tman..
      Good luck!
      ----------------------------------------------------------------
      "To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."
      Aerobics: a series of strenuous exercises which help convert fats, sugars, and starch into aches, pains and cramps! (that's why I don't do 'em LOL)

TRAM is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 715
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I CHOSE THE LIFE OF LIVE ALONE, WAKE UP EVERYDAY AND EAT WORK EAT WORK EAT LIFT EAT SLEEP, RARELY EVER GO OUT ONLY WHEN I HAVE PLENTY OF EXTRA MONEY AND FEEL I HAVE DESERVED IT DEPENDING ON HOW MY DIET IS AND MY PROGRESS IN THE GYM HAS BEEN, I ALSO AM NOT A DRINKER AND SINCE I QUIT ALL MY FRIENDS TREAT ME DIFFERENT (RARELY TALK TO ANY OF THEM) BECAUSE I DON'T DRINK AND PEOPLE ACT DIFFERENT AROUND ME WHEN I GO OUT BECAUSE I'M NOT SHIT FACED LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, PROBABLY BECAUSE IN MY TOWN DRINKING IS EVERYTHING TO MOST PEOPLE THERE LIFE REVOLVES AROUND IT,IT'S A BAD THING THE WAY PPL ACT AROUND OTHERS WHO DON'T GO ALONG JUST BECAUSE HE OR SHE IS DOING IT, I REALLY DON'T KNOW WERE I'M GOING W/ THIS BUT I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHATS GOING ON AROUND ME I JUST DO MY THING AND HAVE NEVER LET THE NORM PERSUADE ME TOWARDS ANYTHING, GREAT THINGS HAVE COME TO ME RUNNING MY LIFE THIS WAY IT MY BE BORING MOST OF THE TIME BUT I KNOW WERE I'M GOING AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS.
      "WHERE THE MIND GOES, THE BODY WILL FOLLOW."

"I THINK I CAN TAKE YOU"," YA, KEEP LOOKING"

"LEAD, FOLLOW OR GET OUT OF THE WAY!"

SMILEY FACE is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Funny..i'am in the same boat as u are, but it's only a gf and not a wife....we broke up since this past friday nite and this time it was my fault and i admit that shiat, but she fucks up most of the time and in her point of view she is right all the time, but fuck that..she doesnt compromise at all (plus she super rich, she thinks it has to be her way..but i was like fuck it and move on mikehy but it hurts a lot)..but anyway, forget my ex... and let's atalk about u.....
      bro, THERE IS NO REASON TO GET DRUNK AT ALL IN ORDER TO FORGET UR PAIN...let's say u get drunk, u forget about the pain for 3-5 hours, and then u wake up next day, u are tired, hangedover, feeling like shit and on top of that, u wILL START THINKING ABOUT THE SAME PROBS AND ON TOP OF THAT, I'A SURE, U WILL MAKE A FOOL OUT OF YOURSLEF AT TEH CLUB/BAR, SINCE U AIN;T SOBRE AND U WON'T RECALL SHIT....
      i'am gonna be honest to u and straight forward..most of my friends, they do X, cocaine and otehr shit and weed, to relieve their pain BUT GUESS WHAT IT GETS EM WORSE AND THEY START CALLING TO BE THERE FOR EM... TRUST ME U HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY TIME I DROVE TO DC AT 5 AM TO PICK MY FREINDs U COZ THEY WERE FUCKED UP AND CRYING AND I HAD TO BE A WORK AT 7 AM....NO IDEA...I GO OUT without drinking at all and not even a single shot...first of all, i'am so addicted to my body and i hate alcholo...in order to ahve some fun without drinkign...IT'S ALL ABOUT WHO U ARE AND UR PERSONALITY AND UR ATTITUDE...TRUST ME ON IT ...all what u have to do, have a nice conversation wt new people/freinds and trust me they will be there for u at any time and u will be more respected by em ..... being drunk and acting stupid is gonna get u in fights, makes u look like a fool, sick the next day and so forht...
      pm if u want any more details.
      mikey

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_MIKE1979
      Funny..i'am in the same boat as u are, but it's only a gf and not a wife....we broke up since this past friday nite and this time it was my fault and i admit that shiat, but she fucks up most of the time and in her point of view she is right all the time, but fuck that..she doesnt compromise at all (plus she super rich, she thinks it has to be her way..but i was like fuck it and move on mikehy but it hurts a lot)..but anyway, forget my ex... and let's atalk about u.....
      bro, THERE IS NO REASON TO GET DRUNK AT ALL IN ORDER TO FORGET UR PAIN...let's say u get drunk, u forget about the pain for 3-5 hours, and then u wake up next day, u are tired, hangedover, feeling like shit and on top of that, u wILL START THINKING ABOUT THE SAME PROBS AND ON TOP OF THAT, I'A SURE, U WILL MAKE A FOOL OUT OF YOURSLEF AT TEH CLUB/BAR, SINCE U AIN;T SOBRE AND U WON'T RECALL SHIT....
      i'am gonna be honest to u and straight forward..most of my friends, they do X, cocaine and otehr shit and weed, to relieve their pain BUT GUESS WHAT IT GETS EM WORSE AND THEY START CALLING TO BE THERE FOR EM... TRUST ME U HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY TIME I DROVE TO DC AT 5 AM TO PICK MY FREINDs U COZ THEY WERE FUCKED UP AND CRYING AND I HAD TO BE A WORK AT 7 AM....NO IDEA...I GO OUT without drinking at all and not even a single shot...first of all, i'am so addicted to my body and i hate alcholo...in order to ahve some fun without drinkign...IT'S ALL ABOUT WHO U ARE AND UR PERSONALITY AND UR ATTITUDE...TRUST ME ON IT ...all what u have to do, have a nice conversation wt new people/freinds and trust me they will be there for u at any time and u will be more respected by em ..... being drunk and acting stupid is gonna get u in fights, makes u look like a fool, sick the next day and so forht...
      pm if u want any more details.
      mikey

awwwwwwww I just want to hug you!!....
      Aerobics: a series of strenuous exercises which help convert fats, sugars, and starch into aches, pains and cramps! (that's why I don't do 'em LOL)

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by TRAM
      I REALLY DON'T KNOW WERE I'M GOING W/ THIS BUT I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHATS GOING ON AROUND ME I JUST DO MY THING AND HAVE NEVER LET THE NORM PERSUADE ME TOWARDS ANYTHING, GREAT THINGS HAVE COME TO ME RUNNING MY LIFE THIS WAY IT MY BE BORING MOST OF THE TIME BUT I KNOW WERE I'M GOING AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

thanks mikey, i appreciate the concern.

i guess i should elaborate a bit.

i really am not covering up any pain; i just enjoy getting buzzed every once in a while. the only pain i experience is from the guilt afterwards (missing meals, etc.)...

tram, i lived like you from the time i was 22 until i was 27... i made tremendous strides with regards to my physique, but i feel like i missed out on a large part of my 20's due to my strict lifestyle. in fact, the rebound from that strict lifestyle is what caused me to go crazy with partying and destroy my physique lol. but all that is in the past now and i take full accountability for my actions.

i guess it is a problem for me to not be able to hit the clubs without drinking... ideally i should be ablt to have a good time sober. i come from an alcoholic family, so i just like to drink. it eases my nerves and relaxes me; makes it easier for me to talk to strangers because i am usually a pretty introverted person. this is something i need to work on i know...

and i like my friends, i don't "need" to drink around them to have a good time. it just so happens that they like to go out and drink.

i guess i just need the inner strength to resist temptation.

i don't do coke, smoke weed, or take e anymore... it's really just the weekend pissup that i was feeling guilty about becuase like you mikey i am addicted to my physique.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lily
      awwwwwwww I just want to hug you!!....
      as much as u want

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

ok than ...start going to teh club and instead of drinking 5 shot or drinks, start lowering by 1 glass every time u go... so 4 and then 3 and 2 and 1 and 0...

it's like aas....u start low and THEN U go high and then high to low to COMING OFF

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by nishnish
      i guess it is a problem for me to not be able to hit the clubs without drinking... ideally i should be ablt to have a good time sober. i come from an alcoholic family, so i just like to drink. it eases my nerves and relaxes me; makes it easier for me to talk to strangers because i am usually a pretty introverted person. this is something i need to work on i know...

and i like my friends, i don't "need" to drink around them to have a good time. it just so happens that they like to go out and drink.

i guess i just need the inner strength to resist temptation.

i don't do coke, smoke weed, or take e anymore... it's really just the weekend pissup that i was feeling guilty about becuase like you mikey i am addicted to my physique.
      My grandfather died of alcoholism and one of my aunts is an alcoholic so I can relate... I limit myself because I am so paranoid... Since I've been working out, I do not want the extra calories that alcohol has, I work hard enough without working off that, too! LOL and when I go out I only have one usually, IF that...depends on if the music is already blaring.. You don't have to drink just because your friends do either....let them make fools of themselves while your having good conversation with the cute girl in the corner..ha!

solidground is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 90
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Im 24 years old and I am going to enjoy every aspect of it while I can! You only live once so ENJOY IT BRO

^ exactly..you are obviously serious about working out, and are also disciplined..i dont think its a big problem to go out once a week and drink/ have a good time.. just be smart about it and dont get wrecked--im not a big drinker so when i go out its only a few drinks to be social.. it's good to be serious about training and your body but you only have 1 life here. enjoy it
      (candidates@google:ron paul )

supasaiyan99 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_MIKE1979
      I GO OUT without drinking at all and not even a single shot...first of all, i'am so addicted to my body and i hate alcholo...in order to ahve some fun without drinkign...IT'S ALL ABOUT WHO U ARE AND UR PERSONALITY AND UR ATTITUDE...TRUST ME ON IT ...all what u have to do, have a nice conversation wt new people/freinds and trust me they will be there for u at any time and u will be more respected by em ..... being drunk and acting stupid is gonna get u in fights, makes u look like a fool, sick the next day and so forht...

Listen to BigMike, he is right! No need to drink to have a good time! Regardless if you're an 18 yr old frat guy or a 35 yr who missed out on "having a good time in your 20's", you don't need to get wasted to have fun! Alcohol just polutes your body!
      NO PAIN, NO GAIN
      KNOW PAIN, KNOW GAIN

badasz32 is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 405
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • krunk weekends
      • krunk weekends

• krunk weekends
      • krunk weekends
      • krunk weekends
      • krunk weekends
      • krunk weekends
      • krunk weekends
      bro u can still go out and have a good time, drink red bull or water and look social. u can still have fun and dont put emphasis on hooking up. go out have fun and if it happens then its a bonus.... that way if it dont its not a downer. but hell getting hammered every now and then is ok too.. just dont do it while on.
      Badasz1@Hushmail.com