• Join Us!
  • RACE CARD
  • RACE CARD
  • RACE CARD
  • RACE CARD
  • RACE CARD
  • RACE CARD
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RACE CARD

space mountain is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default RACE CARD

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • RACE CARD
      • RACE CARD

• RACE CARD
      • RACE CARD
      • RACE CARD
      • RACE CARD
      • RACE CARD
      • RACE CARD
      Sadley enough i saw on tv this morning black men of diff. racial organizations saying its because the people down in new orleans are black is why its taking so long for them to get help. wtf??? i have saw for days now rescues made by exhausted military, fire, police and coast guard personnel of all races!
      If bigger is better then im better than ever !

Phreak is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 157
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: RACE CARD

there are always people who will take advantage of situations to promote their own agendas, no matter how far fetched or ridiculous it may seem to the rest of us.

al sharpton springs to mind...
      so fresh and so clean clean

LilFella is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 11
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I am by no means a racist, but I believe that is why there are so many racist people and there is still racial division in the world. The people that say crap like that are making it bad for the decent ones....sad.

T-Man007 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Whurston
      I am by no means a racist, but I believe that is why there are so many racist people and there is still racial division in the world. The people that say crap like that are making it bad for the decent ones....sad.
      Exactly! It's people like that who cause the most BS. Everything with them is racism. It has nothing to do with the Black men firing their weapons at the rescue helicopters, no...it's all Bush's fault. Did you guys know that the caravan would have been their sooner but they had to make then pull over and wait for the National Guard to regain order. Had the people kept calm they would had releif sooner. They brought the delay on themselves. By they, I mean the bad apples, not everyone. I know the majority was cool but all it takes is a few idiots and everyone suffers.
      I used to have superhuman powers....until my therapist took them away.

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Yeah well I'm sick of black people pulling the race card. I was watching INXS Live on tv the other day and the black guy that got my vote for the first few rounds started to suck. So noone voted for him and he lost. He then went on to say that he knows the reason he wasn't voted for had nothing to do with his talent but something else. He went on and on to hint that noone voted for him because he was black. I'm so sick of that!

I get really pissed off when people don't give black people a chance because they are black. But I get even more pissed when black people always pull the race card! You don't see chinese, hungarians, russians, french, canadian, spanish, or any other race pull the race card like that! I'm so sick of the fact that they always say we owe them for all the years of slavery. It's like give me a break that was over 100 years ago! You weren't a slave your ancestors were so shut your mouth! They were more than compensated for that back then!

It's bad because they are creating a bad name for themselves, and giving good people like Bill Cosby and others like him that have the same mindset a hard time for speaking the truth!

Yeah if they are so screwed I would love to wager that if they went to look at government grants there is ten times more programs for minorities than there is for white men, so I don't want to hear the race shit ever again!!!!!!!

T-Man007 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by DJDIGGLER
      Yeah well I'm sick of black people pulling the race card. I was watching INXS Live on tv the other day and the black guy that got my vote for the first few rounds started to suck. So noone voted for him and he lost. He then went on to say that he knows the reason he wasn't voted for had nothing to do with his talent but something else. He went on and on to hint that noone voted for him because he was black. I'm so sick of that!

I get really pissed off when people don't give black people a chance because they are black. But I get even more pissed when black people always pull the race card! You don't see chinese, hungarians, russians, french, canadian, spanish, or any other race pull the race card like that! I'm so sick of the fact that they always say we owe them for all the years of slavery. It's like give me a break that was over 100 years ago! You weren't a slave your ancestors were so shut your mouth! They were more than compensated for that back then!

It's bad because they are creating a bad name for themselves, and giving good people like Bill Cosby and others like him that have the same mindset a hard time for speaking the truth!

Yeah if they are so screwed I would love to wager that if they went to look at government grants there is ten times more programs for minorities than there is for white men, so I don't want to hear the race shit ever again!!!!!!!
      I agree! The thing I don't understand, and please, someone explain it to me, is why they want to be called African-Americans. Anyone who has read history knows that it is a 100% fact that the only reason Africans were sold as slaves is because other African tribes would kidnap and trade other Africans for Bronze and other precious metals to the English. Not americans, the English. Then the English would sell them to Americans. America was the last piece in that puzzle. However, no one wants to talk about the fact that Africans were sold out by their own people, instead they want to represent. Why the hell would you want to represent the very country that put your ancestors in slavery. Why? Please, I'm dying to know the asnwer. If Africans would not have kidnapped and sold other Africans there would have been NO slavery! Yet, it's all Americas fault.
      I used to have superhuman powers....until my therapist took them away.

Merc is offline Elite FG Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Well somthing that is misleading with Africans and slavery is that it is true that Africans took slaves in their tribes but over time those people would be considered family and would even marry into the tribe. So they really did not expect such bad things would happen to the slaves that went over seas...this is what I was taught in my history class at least.

Anyways I agree that the race card is being used to often. I think that the reason why its taking so long to get help is because the people that are left down there want to loot and pillage and when people come into help they shoot at them. I think we declare the place a war zone send in some comanches and if anyone fires on them they can take them out. I think I am just pissed of right now

Phreak is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 157
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Merc
      . I think we declare the place a war zone send in some comanches and if anyone fires on them they can take them out.
      i think that's where it's heading actually. they had to stop a hosptial evacuation because of sniper fire. nuts

it's fine with me; roll in there and mow the opportunistic, criminal bastards down. it will be no loss to society.
      so fresh and so clean clean

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man007
      I agree! The thing I don't understand, and please, someone explain it to me, is why they want to be called African-Americans. Anyone who has read history knows that it is a 100% fact that the only reason Africans were sold as slaves is because other African tribes would kidnap and trade other Africans for Bronze and other precious metals to the English. Not americans, the English. Then the English would sell them to Americans. America was the last piece in that puzzle. However, no one wants to talk about the fact that Africans were sold out by their own people, instead they want to represent. Why the hell would you want to represent the very country that put your ancestors in slavery. Why? Please, I'm dying to know the asnwer. If Africans would not have kidnapped and sold other Africans there would have been NO slavery! Yet, it's all Americas fault.
      I never knew that. Very good point!

The main thing that gets me is when minorities ***** that everything is not equal. Then in the next sentence they say they should get programs to help THEM, and get extra points to get in schools because they are minorities, etc.etc. They always expect giveaways and to get special treatment. Can someone please tell me how that is considered equal?

I remember a few years back Michigan Univ was in the spotlight because they were going to award people extra points to get in their programs if they were a minority. So in other words if I as a white male applied to that college and had higher scores than the minority sitting next to me, he would get into the school before me because of the color of his skin. Everyone was whining that minorities are stuck, and they have no help blah blah blah. I always would say to the supporters of this opposed rule....So what your trying to say is if your loved one's life was on the line you would rather have a guy that wasn't as smart as the white guy he beat out, to save your loved ones life? I don't know about anyone else but I would want whoever was the smartest to work on my loved ones! I don't care if they are black, green, orange, pink, or white! Whoever is smartest should get the position. Just like said in "America History X" THE BEST MAN FOR THE JOB!

Honestly if anything white men should play the race card! Companies get tax breaks for hiring minorities. If you look at government grants 99% are for minorities. Black people ***** if there isn't a black person involved in every tv show, if they dare have a show without a black contestant it's considered racist. So why is it that BET...aka.... BLACK ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISON is not considered racist and illegal. If you ask me they are segregating themselves there! What about EBONY magazine, or Miss Black America? If we had a white entertainment television show, or Miss White America, or white magazine it would be hands across america to shut down the companies involved and fine them heavily! What about FUBU clothing "For Us By Us"? If you ask me they are creating their own racism!

You want to test out my government theory on hiring minorities? Go to a government project and count how many spanish & black people are their compared to white. It's about a 10:1 ratio. It's about time our country says enough of this shit and demands that EVERYTHING including funding is available to all and not to a specific color. This shit has got to stop if our country is to ever truly put a stop to widespread racism!

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Want to see something that will fire you up?

https://www.big-boys.com/articles/ghettofight.html

Absolute crap. These are the kinds of idiots that make people stereotype. Pretty sad actually.

supasaiyan99 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Everyone made valid points. This image is something I saw today and found it interesting. It's interesting to see how various races are depicted in different cultures. For those who don't know I'm originally from France. In France and through out Europe "blacks" are not the thugs, gang bangers and thieves like they are perceived to be here in the US. In France and Europe that role is portrayed by the Middle Eastern people.

It's sad though that a few bad apples are spoiling it for everyone else especially when getting aide to them is very critical.

I think the race card is overplayed at times. But when you go to a club and accidently bump into a guy and step on his shoe and he turns around and says "I'm going to beat your ass nigger" even though you said excuse me, what do you call that? Or when you go to a Hooters restaurant with a few friends and you sit down and wait to be waited on for 20 minutes while the people who came in 10 minutes after you already got their drinks what do you call that? How about when you are walking down the side walk and you make eye contact with a white girl and out of politeness you say hi even though she isn't that attractive but she replies "fuck you nigger!" What do you call that? How about when your mom owns a shop in a redneck area which you didn't know had KKK members around and someone comes into the store and breaks something and your mom tells them they must pay for it and they refuse and say "how about I bring my KKK's to kick your ass?" What do you call that? Some of these happened to me this year in 2005 a couple of those incidents were from a few years back. Bottom line is racism still exists and will always exist as long as people look different. Until you are on the other side of the fence don't tell me racism is over with just because it's 2005!

For that comment about BET is segregating itself and should be illegal. Ok make Univision and Telemundo illegal too. Make all magazines which cater to a particular race or ethnicity illegal. As long as everything is fair across the line the there won't be any problems. Get rid of affirmative action, all government programs and take race off of every application. If there is distinction between any race then that is what will cause problems.

The reason why Russians, French Canadians and other people don't play the race card is because you can't tell he's Russian, French or whatever until you talk to him so there isn't a prejudgement made. Plus French, Russian, Hungarian, Spanish are not considered races!!! Here is a link to the 2004 Census which outlines what races are:
      https://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0762156.html

Somone mentioned blacks wanting to be called Aftican American. That is a good point because I don't understand it. Also I don't understand why "African Americans" don't consider me black because I am French? That is something I have been trying to figure out for a long time. My best friend who is from England isn't considered black either by "African Americans." But if a KKK clansman see's me or my friend he won't care that I'm French or that my friend is British he'll shoot both of us. But if you guys find out let me know.

Yes Africans sold people from other tribes to the Europeans and so forth and so on. Slavery was years and years ago. It's the past and I agree it should be dropped and not brought up to gain special consideration.

Those guys in the video beating up the Asians are the guys that give me and other people like me a bad name. See what happens is that those guys are the ones that never get called nigger or have anything really racist happen to them because they will stay in the ghetto all their lives with people like themselves. It's people like me who is fully integrated with society and behaves like normal people should behave who get called nigger and are prejudged. Those guys from the video are the type of guys who made fun of me while growing up and said I acted "white" because I made straight A's and got honor roll and spoke proper english!

Overall the main idea is that blacks play the race card too much and only hurt themselves. I agree with you guys on all of this. But I think racism is still an issue in our society.
      Attached Images Attached Images
      NO PAIN, NO GAIN
      KNOW PAIN, KNOW GAIN

LilFella is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 11
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Someone needs to kill that punk in the video. His daddy shoulda beat his ass when he was a kid and maybe he would have a little more respect for people. God I wanted to reach through the screen and choke his ass. He is the bully in school that never got in trouble for the shit he pulled. (I know I have issues...haha)

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

[QUOTE=supasaiyan99]
      I think the race card is overplayed at times. But when you go to a club and accidently bump into a guy and step on his shoe and he turns around and says "I'm going to beat your ass nigger" even though you said excuse me, what do you call that? Or when you go to a Hooters restaurant with a few friends and you sit down and wait to be waited on for 20 minutes while the people who came in 10 minutes after you already got their drinks what do you call that? How about when you are walking down the side walk and you make eye contact with a white girl and out of politeness you say hi even though she isn't that attractive but she replies "fuck you nigger!" What do you call that? How about when your mom owns a shop in a redneck area which you didn't know had KKK members around and someone comes into the store and breaks something and your mom tells them they must pay for it and they refuse and say "how about I bring my KKK's to kick your ass?" What do you call that? Some of these happened to me this year in 2005 a couple of those incidents were from a few years back. Bottom line is racism still exists and will always exist as long as people look different. Until you are on the other side of the fence don't tell me racism is over with just because it's 2005!

For that comment about BET is segregating itself and should be illegal. Ok make Univision and Telemundo illegal too. Make all magazines which cater to a particular race or ethnicity illegal. As long as everything is fair across the line the there won't be any problems. Get rid of affirmative action, all government programs and take race off of every application. If there is distinction between any race then that is what will cause problems.

The reason why Russians, French Canadians and other people don't play the race card is because you can't tell he's Russian, French or whatever until you talk to him so there isn't a prejudgement made. Plus French, Russian, Hungarian, Spanish are not considered races!!! Here is a link to the 2004 Census which outlines what races are:

Those guys in the video beating up the Asians are the guys that give me and other people like me a bad name. See what happens is that those guys are the ones that never get called nigger or have anything really racist happen to them because they will stay in the ghetto all their lives with people like themselves. It's people like me who is fully integrated with society and behaves like normal people should behave who get called nigger and are prejudged. Those guys from the video are the type of guys who made fun of me while growing up and said I acted "white" because I made straight A's and got honor roll and spoke proper english!
      QUOTE]

You know to be quite honest you made some very valid points that I agree with. But I don't think you understood some of the things I said so let me try to explain what I meant a different way.

I don't think BET itself should be illegal. I don't think there is any problem with catering to a group of people. Church stations for christians, country music for rednecks (haha had to put that), BET for the black population. The point is there is nothing wrong with their programming. The problem is with the name. BLACK ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISON. If there was any station called WHITE ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION it would be percieved as a racist station because the title signifies that it is for white people. Get what I'm trying to say? It's not whats in the station but what they named it.

Another example was the BLACK MISS AMERICA. ok if there was ever a competition for just white people then there would be millions of people freaking out. In this case it's not just the name that's bad, but the whole point of that pageant. They are saying it's for black people and only black people. That is bullshit because miss america has white, black, and spanish women so they make it equal. In this case it shouldn't be allowed because if that was White Miss America they would get their asses sued!

As for the comment that you can't tell other nationalities (I said races by accident) apart I disagree. I can totally tell if someone is Russian, Hungarian, or European.

Onto that video my point to posting it was to show the type of scumbags that give good black people a bad name. Trust me I have a lot of friends that are black and they are some of the best, most intelligent people I know, and the best part of all is they don't speak ebonics! I'm sorry but those that strive to sound uneducated just don't get any respect from me.

I think it's crap that people were calling you or any black person a "nigger" because of your skin color. Thats the sort of thing that drives me insane. I want to hit people for calling people a name because of the color of their skin. That just shows how stupid and uneducated the person is to call people shit like that! I don't agree with racism or segregation.

And honestly bro if they called you "white" because you speak well and were getting good grades that's because they are jealous of you. I commend you for having the balls to try to get ahead in life and not be left behind like those clowns.

Funny racism works both ways..........I want to punch people in the mouth for calling good black people "niggers". At the same token I myself will call thug black guys that start trouble for no reason "niggers" just like I'd call a white wannabe a "wigger" or "white trash". To me atleast it's not a phrase to call a majority, but just to call certain people that bring attention to themselves and act like trash.

Blackfoot is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 494
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I'm sorry but those that strive to sound uneducated just don't get any respect from me.

[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree more with this statement. I've even seen basketball shoes by And 1 called "Rekaniz". That's the right idea, perpetuate ignorance. Not.

space mountain is offline Elite FG Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • RACE CARD
      • RACE CARD

• RACE CARD
      • RACE CARD
      • RACE CARD
      • RACE CARD
      • RACE CARD
      • RACE CARD
      just all bullshit to me !! jesse jackson down there talking about how this was how the slave ships were and shit like that !
      If bigger is better then im better than ever !