Hey guys, thanks for helping if you're reading this. Yes, of course, I'm a newbie and yes, I've searched for these answers here and elsewhere and just got conflicting advice that didn't help me. OK, first of all, I'm not doing this to get big or compete or whatever. Getting extra lean muscle mass is a welcomed benefit, but not the primary concern. I will try to keep this as short as possible: Basically, I've been sick for a number of years and lost muscle, strength, energy, etc. etc. Now, due to some other supplements, I've started to feel a little better and realized that with excercise, my endorphine and energy levels shoot up and make me feel alive again. I'm about to start some new therapy w/ antibiotics and hyperbaric oxygen therapy along with many natural supplements, that will kill the infection and get me well once and for all. The problem is that I don't have enough energy to even get started doing any real exercise for any amount of time. Also, due to joint, bone, back pain, and my loss of muscle, I have a hard time even being able to do enough excercise to do any good.

I've taken Deca, Winnie, Test, some clen, back years ago. I liked the Deca and got some lean muscle out of it easily with no side effects and it helped my knees and joints. The more I read about Deca nowdays, I've found the reports and studies of it's benefits to the painful joints and also that it has boosted the immune system and energy level of HIV patients given lower doses than most of you guys take. So I'm thinking about using low dose Deca to get some energy and drive to get into the gym, where it will also help my joint pain.

OK, it should boost my immune system also, as it did in the HIV studies, and help my upcoming treatment work better so I can be well once and for all. It should make me feel better in general, which will help out with everything. I will be having liver enzymes and other tests run 2x a month and will stop if there are any problems.

So, I need to get some energy, get back in the gym, get back some muscle, get my endorphines flowing again, and try to get rid of some fat also. I know this is an out of the ordinary cycle. But with my own experience and from learning of other's experiences and doing research, I think this will help me a lot as far as quality of life and hopefully helping my immune system.

I was thinking I'd start out with about 150 mg/week of deca and depending on how I feel and how training is going later, possibly increase to 300 if I can train hard enough. I'm wondering though, if I do this, should I use a clen/eca 2wk alternation during the deca cycle or after? I need to lose fat, but if using the clen/eca or doing much cardio is going to burn up calorie intake that I need for energy and that my muscles are going to need to repair, then I can wait. Oh, another plus is that the hyperbaric oxygen treatment forces 100% Oxygen into your cells and helps speed up tissue repair, which, should help my muscles repair a little more quickly than they would otherwise. What do you guys think?

Deca seems to offer what I need: energy to get up and get moving again, relief of joint pain so I can do more, low toxicity, low or no side effects or gyno at my dose, energy, lean muscle, strength, and what will hopefully work out well for me: the boosting of my immune system. A higher quality of life all around and help getting back on my feet.

I know it's not the kind of cycle you guys normally see in here but what are your thoughts on it? And what about the clen/eca and cardio during the little "cycle?" If it won't burn up all the calories that my muscles need, then I'll do it. If it will be a problem, I'll wait. The important thing is to get started and I can't do it all on my own, I think the deca will give me that little boost I need to get going. I know a few doctors I can show the info. to and talk about it with but I wanted to get the bro's thoughts on this first. Thanks everyone.