• Join Us!
  • winny side effects???
  • winny side effects???
  • winny side effects???
  • winny side effects???
  • winny side effects???
  • winny side effects???
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: winny side effects???

BiggKay
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default winny side effects???

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • winny side effects???
      • winny side effects???

• winny side effects???
      • winny side effects???
      • winny side effects???
      • winny side effects???
      • winny side effects???
      • winny side effects???
      what are some know side effects of winny and when and how much would you take it when running a 10 week cycle 500mg omna and 400mg deca a week?

alwayzgrowing
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

same as any other gear. Natural suppresion, muscle gain, strength gain

pudgy is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 390
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

liver , women looking at your ass, acne , looking better naked, loss of income due to buyin it by the freakin truck load after women start looking at your ass.

try doing a search bro, its pretty mild as far as as' go

goliath.jr is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 250
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Winstrol:
      Winstrol is a common brand name for the drug stanazolol. Stanazolol is a 17-aa steroid, designed for oral administration but also available in injectable form. Winstrol is classified as an anabolic, exhibiting low androgenic side effects. Its' anabolic properties however are not dramatic and is often used in combination with other drugs, most commonly during cutting cycles when water and fat retention are a major concern. In the U.S., the Zambon brand name from Spain seems to be the most popular. It is supplied in 2mg tabs and 50mg water-based injectable ampules. Common dosages are 10-25mg/day orally and 25-50 mg daily injected. On the black market, tabs sell for $1-2 each and ampules usually cost $15-20. Obviously Winstrol can be very expensive to use. 30ml of injectable Winstrol-V (U.S. Veterinary product) is usually more cost effective but legitimate bottles are now rarely seen due to strict gov't control. There are many forms of counterfeit Winstrol, so one should be careful when purchasing this product. The Zambon tabs are pink and come 20 to a strip. The Zambon injectable ampules and American Winstrol-V have been duplicated with good accuracy. One should make sure the water and steroid separate when the vial is left out on a table for some time.
      Winstrol: (stanozolol) 50 mg/cc or 2mg/tab
      This is a very popular anabolic steroid, which is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone. Winstrol is a relatively low androgenic steroid which will not aromatise. It is moderately toxic to the liver. Very few users report any water retention or any other side effects while using Winstrol. It is a popular drug for cutting in a stack with Primobolan or Parabolan. When stacked with Testosterone it can be very effective for a size and strength gain. Women use the drug quite often, but it can cause virilising effects for some women even at low dosages. Most of the muscle gains made while taking the Winstrol are retained after the drug is discontinued. The injectable veterinarian form is better than the oral. Many feel that the injectable must be administered at least twice a week: some take shots every day for better effects. Dosages range from 3 to 5 cc’s per week for men, 1 to 2 cc’s in women. Oral dosage is in the area of 16 to 30 mg per day for men, 4 to 8 mg for women. Winstrol is not too hard to find on the black marked.
      Winstrol: (Winstol V,Winstol Depot)
      Description: Comes in two varieties (Injectable: 50 mgs. / cc.)(Oral: 2 mgs. / 100 tab bottles). Winstrol has low androgenic effects but is toxic to the liver in the oral form. The injectable form must be injected on a daily basis. Not many side effects are associated with Winstrol, and it produces mild gains. It also helps with stamina. This steroid is only available in America in the tablet form but you could trot down to Mexico and get the vet version called Winstrol V.
      Effective Dose: (Injectable: 50 mgs. / ml every day)(Orals: 6 mgs. / day)
      Stacking Info: Since this is a cutting drug, it is most commonly stacked with some kind of testosterone such as Sustenon 250 or Cypionate.
      Winstrol: (Winstol V,Winstol Depot)
      Stanozolol is primarily used as a cutting up drug by males and females. It's promotes protein anabolism and it's low on androgen. The injectable form of Winstrol (Winstrol V in the US & Winstrol Depot in Europe) is considered by athletes to be much safer than the oral form.Tabs are 2mg and the injectable form 50mg/cc, has to be taken 2-3 times a week.
      Size:* Strengh:** Side effects:** Dose is 100-300mg/week(winstol V,D), 40-50mg/day(oral)
      The burden of originality is one that most people don't want to accept. They'd rather sit in front of the TV and let that tell them what they are suppose to like, what they're suppose to buy, and what they're suppose to laugh at. You have Beavis and Butthead telling you what music you're allowed to like and not like, and you've got sitcoms that have canned laughter that lets you know when to laugh if you're too stupid to know when the joke is. People are too lazy and too stupid to think for themselves because America has raised them that way.

mod @ superiormuscle.com

viper10139 is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 261
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

good post there bro!!!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Forgot a couple things - joint pain is a common side effect. ED administration is the best...
      The burden of originality is one that most people don't want to accept. They'd rather sit in front of the TV and let that tell them what they are suppose to like, what they're suppose to buy, and what they're suppose to laugh at. You have Beavis and Butthead telling you what music you're allowed to like and not like, and you've got sitcoms that have canned laughter that lets you know when to laugh if you're too stupid to know when the joke is. People are too lazy and too stupid to think for themselves because America has raised them that way.

mod @ superiormuscle.com

Yitbos is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 310
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by goliath.jr
      [
      Description: Comes in two varieties (Injectable: 50 mgs. / cc.)(Oral: 2 mgs. / 100 tab bottles). Winstrol has low androgenic effects but is toxic to the liver in the oral form. (winstol V,D), 40-50mg/day(oral) [/B]
      This is not true. Both the oral and injectable are 17aa so they both have a negative effect on liver function.

It also has a tendency to mess with cholest levels a little
      Yitbos@cyber-rights.net
      www.AnabolicUniverse.com
      www.AnabolicReview.com

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by Yitbos
      This is not true. Both the oral and injectable are 17aa so they both have a negative effect on liver function.
      You are 100% correct. I thought that I got all that crap out of there. Sorry. Some of the info in the original article was very outdated.

mod @ superiormuscle.com

alwayzgrowing
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by pudgy
      liver , women looking at your ass, acne , looking better naked, loss of income due to buyin it by the freakin truck load after women start looking at your ass.

try doing a search bro, its pretty mild as far as as' go
      pudgy, from what i have heard/read, winny is not very mild at all. it places a decent amount of stress on your liver. or did you mean mild as in acne,balding, supressions, etc?

pudgy is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 390
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by alwayzgrowing
      pudgy, from what i have heard/read, winny is not very mild at all. it places a decent amount of stress on your liver. or did you mean mild as in acne,balding, supressions, etc?
      i meant comparitivly , but your right.

jack hust
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

whinny =acne hair loss joint pain supression

alwayzgrowing
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by pudgy
      i meant comparitivly , but your right.
      i was just checking, because i prefer to go on people's experiences rather than what I read. i alwayz take everything i read with a grain of salt. experiences have more merit

Baxter
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

The #1 side effect of winny is a much lighter wallet.

BigSoda
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by Baxter

LOL

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • winny side effects???
      • winny side effects???

• winny side effects???
      • winny side effects???
      • winny side effects???
      • winny side effects???
      • winny side effects???
      • winny side effects???
      Originally posted by Baxter
      LOL - no shit. All I get off winny are sore kidneys, aching joints, and a few bucks missing from my paycheck. A little strength/hardness - which fina does much better for me.

mod @ superiormuscle.com